I don't see bedwetting or nappy wearing as a problem

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Steve

Oldham, UK

#1 Dec 22, 2008
I think it is high time the stigma of bedwetting and nappy wearing was buried for good. As a life long bedwetter I don't see what the problem is.Bedwetting or nappy wearing hurts no one and for those who enjoy it can give a lot of pleasure. I know since accepting that being a bedwetter is just part of who I am I* am a much happier and less stressed person. I have wet nappies or soaking sheets to deal with most mornings but so what. They wash, my bed is protected, I shower and away I go, it's not a problem. The only problem is other people's attitudeto it.Mabe oneday it will just be accepted as a life choice like being gay is now. And before you ask I am straight but have no problem with what anyone chooses to be or to do as long as it hurts no one. Bedwetting and nappy wearing never will.

“follow the rules or get lost ”

Since: Dec 08

manchester

#3 Dec 24, 2008
DIAPERFETISHIST wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CANT SEE THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOUR SICK!!!!!YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK AND NEED SERIOUS HELP......you should tell the authoraties that your mom is abusing you........you need therapy.......sooo does your mom....if you dont NEED to wear diapers then you shouldnt....it is sick...this forum is for people who NEED to wear diapers only.....please take your sick fetish elsewhere..and if anyone tells you differantly they are sick in the head as well...DO NOT LISTEN TO SICK INDIVIDUAL ON HERE THAT LIKES TO TELL CHILDREN ITS OK TO WEAR DIAPERS EVEN THOUGHT THEY DONT NEED TO.......IT IS SICK AND WRONG.....
if i might add. we are not mentaly sick. if we were sick we would not be here right now we would be in a mental institution. wach it diaperfetishist your realy getting on my nerves
Tim

Chapel Hill, NC

#8 Dec 30, 2008
I would like to offer my thoughts.

Insulting someone who has to wear diapers is just being a schoolyard bully. "You're not like me therefore you are wrong." If you're an adult you really need to consider therapy.

Tell me which is stranger? Someone who has such a phobia about wearing diapers that they will walk into a urine / vomit covered bathroom at a concert rather than take advantage of the convenience / comfort that a diaper offers.

Myself, I haven't missed a second of a movie I've paid for in years. I haven't had to stand in line for 1/2 an hour to use a port-a-john in the 90 degree heat at an outdoor event. Haven't had to make a line of people stand up so I can get by. Well you get the point. Sometimes it just makes sense.

I'm really not sure what it is about diapers for convenience that bothers people so much. Used properly they are sanitary. They can be convenient at times. Are people afraid someone will call them a baby? Think them immature? Somehow inferior just because they urinate in a diaper rather than a toilet? Where exactly does the paranoia come from?
Tim

Chapel Hill, NC

#11 Dec 31, 2008
DIAPERFETISHIST wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CANT SEE THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOUR SICK!!!!!YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK AND NEED SERIOUS HELP......you should tell the authoraties that your mom is abusing you........you need therapy.......sooo does your mom....if you dont NEED to wear diapers then you shouldnt....it is sick...this forum is for people who NEED to wear diapers only.....please take your sick fetish elsewhere..and if anyone tells you differantly they are sick in the head as well...DO NOT LISTEN TO SICK INDIVIDUAL ON HERE THAT LIKES TO TELL CHILDREN ITS OK TO WEAR DIAPERS EVEN THOUGHT THEY DONT NEED TO.......IT IS SICK AND WRONG.....
LOL, you talk a lot, but you did not offer even an opinion, much less a fact as to why wearing a diaper is wrong. I see in you the same type of mentality that has constantly nagged the intellectuals throughout history, a narrow-minded, knee jerk reactionary. Perhaps you should take a day off from ranting and try to organize your thoughts into some kind of logical argument. Maybe a new years resolution!
nappielover

Northampton, UK

#12 Jan 1, 2009
i just love nappies they make you feel warm inside and on long journeys you dont have to hold it in you just have to let it flow.
Steve

Carnforth, UK

#14 Jan 2, 2009
nappielover wrote:
i just love nappies they make you feel warm inside and on long journeys you dont have to hold it in you just have to let it flow.
Good for you, I have started wearing nappies at night quite often now because I am a heavy wetter and wet my bed most nights again now. I must admit I have come to enjoy the feeling of wearing them but I don't use them during the day as I think I would soon loose my daytime control because I would just get so used to peeing in my nappy as soon as felt the need to go.
eric

Northampton, UK

#15 Jan 2, 2009
steve i think u r sensible.
abc123

Gillingham, UK

#16 Jan 2, 2009
eric wrote:
steve i think u r sensible.
No problem in wearing a nappy for whatever reason. We need to change the opinion of those who believe it is wrong.
Steve

Leeds, UK

#18 Jan 3, 2009
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem in wearing a nappy for whatever reason. We need to change the opinion of those who believe it is wrong.
Yes I would like to see a time when it became a life choice which was just accepted. What harm does it do anyone. I chose to carry on wetting my bed and now wear nappies at night and fully understand most people will find this disgusting that a grown man would want to sleep soaking in his own urine but the truth of the matter is I am very happy being this way and don't intend to change.
abc123

Gillingham, UK

#19 Jan 3, 2009
Where is the victim here? Not I. If a nappy causes relief, why not?

Got to be better than drugs..........
hairymac1

Australia

#20 Jan 5, 2009
personally
i find if a nappy makes a person happy
then why is it sick?
its better than taking drugs and other ****ed up ****
mommy jane

Findlay, OH

#21 Jan 5, 2009
i love wearing a wet diaper
Steve

Hexham, UK

#23 Jan 6, 2009
I think the world would be a lot more peaceful place if there were more wetters and nappy wearers. The only thing is if it became popular the govenment would introduce a bedwetting tax.

“Read the Wizard's Rules”

Since: Nov 08

Gettysburg

#24 Jan 6, 2009
Steve wrote:
I think the world would be a lot more peaceful place if there were more wetters and nappy wearers. The only thing is if it became popular the govenment would introduce a bedwetting tax.
That;s funny Steve. We have the sme problem in the US, except for when it comes to alcohol. They'll tax everything else but alcohol, mainly because many of our congressmen are alcoholics.
Aiden

Brisbane, Australia

#27 Jan 7, 2009
It is a pity that wearing a nappy is seen as bad. Do I have a fetish - probably, Who knows. Who cares. I do not wear a nappy to bed and I do not normally wear a nappy during the day.

I do wear adult nappies to concerts and other public events because I do not want to get caught short part way through a performance. If it is a sit down affair then you have to sit there holding it until intermission and if it is a big outdoor event like the big day out then you loose you place at the front while you push your way back. Then when you finally get to the porta loo's they are smelly and wet on the floor.

So it is very much a convienience thing for me.

“Read the Wizard's Rules”

Since: Nov 08

Gettysburg

#28 Jan 8, 2009
Aiden wrote:
It is a pity that wearing a nappy is seen as bad. Do I have a fetish - probably, Who knows. Who cares. I do not wear a nappy to bed and I do not normally wear a nappy during the day.
I do wear adult nappies to concerts and other public events because I do not want to get caught short part way through a performance. If it is a sit down affair then you have to sit there holding it until intermission and if it is a big outdoor event like the big day out then you loose you place at the front while you push your way back. Then when you finally get to the porta loo's they are smelly and wet on the floor.
So it is very much a convienience thing for me.
Read above post; we have places for that so that you can talk to other people just like you. Topix has fallen to peices...
want to wear diapers

Tallahassee, FL

#29 Jan 12, 2009
DIAPERFETISHIST wrote:
Difference between diapers and drugs/achoel

1 have dia pers ever killed anyone NO drugs Yes
2 have diapers ever hurt any one NO drugs Yes
3 Have people who wet the bed or incontant or just want to wear diapers ever had a majorly different future the anone else NO drugs YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

“You did it or it turns you on!”

Since: Oct 08

UK

#31 Jan 12, 2009
nappielover wrote:
come along to hyttp://offtopix.org and you will feel at home
Steve

Gateshead, UK

#33 Jan 14, 2009
want to wear diapers wrote:
<quoted text> Difference between diapers and drugs/achoel
1 have dia pers ever killed anyone NO drugs Yes
2 have diapers ever hurt any one NO drugs Yes
3 Have people who wet the bed or incontant or just want to wear diapers ever had a majorly different future the anone else NO drugs YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Couldn't agree more
ian

Liverpool, UK

#34 Jan 27, 2009
i got weekest blader i am happy to wear nappy not just wee i also dripping leeking i do love wear nappy too night some time day and long traveling in car i wanna meet any one in nappy i am happy to play in nappy love nappy lover

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil girls that misbehave get spanked (Apr '14) 24 min Spankmybareass 76
This is so odd. 43 min Stevewet 2
Gary euroflex pants (Jun '14) 45 min Stevewet 20
Anyone diapered? 49 min Stevewet 45
Do you wet in the day by accident or on purpose. (Mar '09) 2 hr baz 273
bottom smacked and put into diapers (Apr '14) 2 hr Spankmybareass 11
Who is in a nappy right now? Wet or pooey? 2 hr Spankmybareass 35
More from around the web