How to become a bedwetter

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Brasília, Brazil

#1 Feb 9, 2009
I remember I've read a guide here, but I can't find it. Anyone have it? It had two parts.
Calum

India

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Thats the one, follow those guidlines and dry nights will just be a distant memory.

Fremont, CA

#4 Feb 20, 2009
thank you!
Sarakink

Preston, UK

#5 Feb 27, 2009
Why would anyone want to become a bed wetter?

My husband recently developed this condition and believe me it is not an easy thing to live with.
tim

Saint George, UT

#6 Feb 27, 2009
your domb
tim

Saint George, UT

#7 Feb 27, 2009
cvrL/W
abdlplay

Medicine Lodge, KS

#8 Feb 27, 2009
If your an adult baby, teen baby, or diaper lover

check out my forum at http://abdlplay.com

Need more members
Steve

Stowmarket, UK

#9 Feb 28, 2009
Sarakink wrote:
My husband recently developed this condition and believe me it is not an easy thing to live with.
Every one is different. I understand you will be finding it difficult to live with your husbands condition. Just remember you are not alone. There are many adult bedwetters and most can overcome this problem and there are lots of great products to help keep your bed dry. I use terry nappies and plastic pants and my bed is protected with a waterproof backed terry towelling cover to absorb any leaks. There are many good disposable products too.
dudet

Glendale Heights, IL

#10 Mar 25, 2009
dudes i wet the bed and i love it
Steve

Chorley, UK

#11 Mar 26, 2009
I have read that about 2% of the worlds adult population regularly wet the bed. I wonder of this 2& how many do it by choice. I wet in my sleep most nights but am happy being this way. I fully understand that many wish they could be dry at night and it is a real problem for them. I think we all have something to offer and can share our problem. Lets put this forum back to the great place it was a while ago.
person

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Mar 27, 2009
i sometimes do it and it feels ok. i just hate cleaning it up and my parents not knowing
scared

Georgetown, IN

#14 Mar 27, 2009
how can i start to wet during the night and wear a diaper without being embarressed with wat my parents and other people will say?????
scared

Georgetown, IN

#15 Apr 2, 2009
how can i start to wet during the night and have to get to the point where i have to wear a diaper and not be embarressed about what my family and others think
jason

Nottingham, UK

#16 Jun 8, 2009
scared wrote:
how can i start to wet during the night and have to get to the point where i have to wear a diaper and not be embarressed about what my family and others think
go to wetting downloads
boyman123

Mount Clemens, MI

#17 Jul 12, 2009
i struggled at becoming a bedwetter. it can be very hard to pee sometimes. but gosh darn it i was finally able to pee the bed.

Brasília, Brazil

#18 Jul 15, 2009
boyman123 wrote:
i struggled at becoming a bedwetter. it can be very hard to pee sometimes. but gosh darn it i was finally able to pee the bed.
I didn't understand... Did you pee your bed or not?
Steve

Lowestoft, UK

#19 Jul 20, 2009
For some it is the hardest part getting past the feeling it is wrong to pee in bed. I am just the opposite it now feels so natural to pee when I am laying down. I find it very hard to stay in control of my bladder once I am laying down and rarely try.
Steve

Brentford, UK

#20 Aug 28, 2009
Sarakink wrote:
I am sorry that your husband has started wetting the bed. I guess it must be a problem for both of you and understand that you will be very suprised to find some people actually want to become a bedwetter. I was a chronic bedwetter as a child with very few dry nights before I was 11 years old. When I found I could stay dry I found I missed the wet feeling and started wetting on purpose. I did this all through my teens and although everyone thought I was still wetting in my sleep and couldn't help it I always suspected my mother knew I did it on purpose. Nothing was ever said. As I got older it was just accepted I wet the bed and if I wanted the bed changing I had to deal with it my self. Often I just slept in the same unchanged bed because I liked the feeling of getting in my wet and smelly bed. I wet all through my teens mostly on purpose but sometimes in my sleep. I was dry for a while at the end of my teens and in to my early 20's apart from alcohol induced wet beds. I always pee the bed after being out drinking. Then in my 20's the desire to be wet again came back and eventually I gave in to the urge. I couldn't believe how good it felt to wet the bed again and soon was back to wetting every night. I have wet on and off all my life and after years of purposeful wetting now wet in my sleep again most nights. I guess I am just meant to be a bedwetter and am happy being this way. I know it is not normal and to most people it is disgusting that a grown man would want to sleep soaking in his own urine but it hurts no one. There are many others like me. I thought I was the only one but was so happy when I found the internet to find that lots of people enjoy bedwetting like I do and that quite a few want to regress to sleep wetting.
I hope your husband can be cured of his wetting but please don't judge it takes all sorts to make a world and there are many bad things out there but bedwetting whether it is intentional or not isn't one of them. I will always say I don't see it as a problem.
Steve

Chelmsford, UK

#21 Sep 15, 2009
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that your husband has started wetting the bed. I guess it must be a problem for both of you and understand that you will be very suprised to find some people actually want to become a bedwetter. I was a chronic bedwetter as a child with very few dry nights before I was 11 years old. When I found I could stay dry I found I missed the wet feeling and started wetting on purpose. I did this all through my teens and although everyone thought I was still wetting in my sleep and couldn't help it I always suspected my mother knew I did it on purpose. Nothing was ever said. As I got older it was just accepted I wet the bed and if I wanted the bed changing I had to deal with it my self. Often I just slept in the same unchanged bed because I liked the feeling of getting in my wet and smelly bed. I wet all through my teens mostly on purpose but sometimes in my sleep. I was dry for a while at the end of my teens and in to my early 20's apart from alcohol induced wet beds. I always pee the bed after being out drinking. Then in my 20's the desire to be wet again came back and eventually I gave in to the urge. I couldn't believe how good it felt to wet the bed again and soon was back to wetting every night. I have wet on and off all my life and after years of purposeful wetting now wet in my sleep again most nights. I guess I am just meant to be a bedwetter and am happy being this way. I know it is not normal and to most people it is disgusting that a grown man would want to sleep soaking in his own urine but it hurts no one. There are many others like me. I thought I was the only one but was so happy when I found the internet to find that lots of people enjoy bedwetting like I do and that quite a few want to regress to sleep wetting.
I hope your husband can be cured of his wetting but please don't judge it takes all sorts to make a world and there are many bad things out there but bedwetting whether it is intentional or not isn't one of them. I will always say I don't see it as a problem.
Anyone else feel this way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My brother got diaper punishment 3 hr Krojas1 10
My Teen's Routine 3 hr Krojas1 3
Who else goes to daycare as a teen? 3 hr Krojas1 2
boys changing other boys diapers (Jan '17) 3 hr Krojas1 10
Have you had your diaper changed in public? (Aug '14) 5 hr Rubberpantied 152
Poll does ur babysitter change ur diaper (Jul '09) 7 hr bobby709 46
who has pooped there nappies in public? (Sep '09) 8 hr bobby709 127
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) 12 hr gene59 110
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) Sat Love and care 543
More from around the web