nappy/diaper rash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30 Nov 25, 2012
2 out of three isn't bad. But I'm no pedophile. I'm a jerk. A big SOB. Dam right. I do my best to run off abdls. They are cockroaches. Sick freaks with evil desires. They will burn in hell. Abdls are infesting this forum. I'm one of the few fighting the invaders. I'm defending the rightful users of this forum. That gives my cause nobility. I shine light on the freaks. They fear the light. So they scurry for darkness like the cockroaches they are. This is why they want me banned. But I am on the side of righteousness . I will always be back. This is my crusade. The light is my staff. And with my staff I will send the cockroaches scurrying for the dark. I am COMMANDER A TRULY and I cannot be stopped.

Posted for cat until his return . No he isn't banned. He just lost his ISP temporarily

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#31 Nov 25, 2012
...............mkay

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Mallory H wrote:
..........mkay
He put it on a bit thick with that lol. I was told to post that on the top twenty threads. But no way. First I'm to lazy. Second it's not needed. I'm only interested in the diaper twins.( guru and dommo )
If they want my buddy banned I'm going to rain fire on those idiots.

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#34 Jan 4, 2015
baby davey wrote:
Can't believe I've just had the worst nappy rash ever. Hate it I'm 26 but feel around 2. Maybe I'm not meant to grow up
I get nappy rash all the time because i wear nappeis 24/7

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#35 Feb 20, 2015
Andynappyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get nappy rash all the time because i wear nappeis 24/7
l love get nappy rash makes me feel like a baby

“Poo lover”

Since: May 14

Braintree

#36 Feb 22, 2015
Andynappyboy wrote:
<quoted text>l love get nappy rash makes me feel like a baby
I am with you then put loads of sudo cream on the rash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick 1 hr Nick 1
Daughter thinks she's in charge because I wear ... 3 hr Chrispee 33
are you treated like a baby tell the story (Apr '09) 4 hr CBABY97 251
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 4 hr CBABY97 19
Sleeping Owl Cloth Nappies and Plastic Pants (Nov '10) 12 hr Cecil wyn Davies 14
Making one mistake. Than all of a sudden your i... (Sep '15) 15 hr Thomas 8
Poll Do u hav 2 wear diapers on car journeys (Sep '09) 20 hr Diapered1964 52
More from around the web