YES you do...all lil girls misbehave

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Well I do misbehave and Im a teaser lol
ashley18

Rockford, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Spanking is of no value. I don't need spanked! In my lifetime I have been spanked once, for making a cruel remark to one of my moms friends when she came to visit just as mom and I were going to the mall. I was mad when she didn't show any signs of leaving and told her she need to go home. Ouch!
diaperdguru

Kalispell, MT

#9 Apr 25, 2013
ashley18 wrote:
Spanking is of no value. I don't need spanked! In my lifetime I have been spanked once, for making a cruel remark to one of my moms friends when she came to visit just as mom and I were going to the mall. I was mad when she didn't show any signs of leaving and told her she need to go home. Ouch!
spankings have alot of value
jon

Preston, UK

#10 Apr 26, 2013
diaperdguru wrote:
<quoted text>spankings have alot of value
my mum being strict gave me lots of spankings as a boy usually for wetting and punished me further by putting a nappy on me and nappied me for 2 or 3 days. anyone else had this
Hod 99

UK

#11 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>my mum being strict gave me lots of spankings as a boy usually for wetting and punished me further by putting a nappy on me and nappied me for 2 or 3 days. anyone else had this
yes i had that dun to me . And told little boy will be good
jon

Preston, UK

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Hod 99 wrote:
<quoted text> yes i had that dun to me . And told little boy will be good
hi hod. i had spankings until my early teens. wat about u. were they hard spankings. mine were. still got the mental scares now
Hod 99

UK

#13 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>hi hod. i had spankings until my early teens. wat about u. were they hard spankings. mine were. still got the mental scares now
yeah i got spanking on backs of my legs .
jon

Preston, UK

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Hod 99 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah i got spanking on backs of my legs .
for me it was pants down and over her knee and hand spanked. sometimes i didnt think she was going to stop. ask me anything if u want and chat about wetting and nappies ect
Hod 99

UK

#15 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>for me it was pants down and over her knee and hand spanked. sometimes i didnt think she was going to stop. ask me anything if u want and chat about wetting and nappies ect
am wearing disposable nappy. What do u wear
jon

Preston, UK

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Hod 99 wrote:
<quoted text> am wearing disposable nappy. What do u wear
im wearing a terry nappy with rubbers over the top. iv got a small waist but wear a thick 60 inch terry nappy pinned on with very large nappy pins. have big pins to hold the nappy up but evan then when wet it hangs down very low to my knees
Hod 99

UK

#17 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>im wearing a terry nappy with rubbers over the top. iv got a small waist but wear a thick 60 inch terry nappy pinned on with very large nappy pins. have big pins to hold the nappy up but evan then when wet it hangs down very low to my knees
ive a small weist . Wen i wet it trys sliding down .
jon

Preston, UK

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Hod 99 wrote:
<quoted text> ive a small weist . Wen i wet it trys sliding down .
sometimes when out and if iv got shorts on and wet my nappy it starts to hang down a little below my shorts. keep having to pull it up
Hod 99

UK

#19 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes when out and if iv got shorts on and wet my nappy it starts to hang down a little below my shorts. keep having to pull it up
I pefer disposable . I was brort up on them i like the feel . And easy wen i mess in them
Hod 99

UK

#20 Apr 26, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes when out and if iv got shorts on and wet my nappy it starts to hang down a little below my shorts. keep having to pull it up
Have u tryed disposable nappys be for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 8 hr teendiaperlover 343
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 8 hr teendiaperlover 205
15 year old girl started bedwetting Mon themetalsnake 2
bed wetting, medications? Sun pleasehelp 5
Diaper discipline help? Sun RobbyBayB 10
wearing diapers for comfort (Dec '12) Sun Andrew 48 30
UK Bedwetters/Diaper lovers willing to meet up? :] (Oct '09) Sat David 156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••