I Poop my pants day and night time 2
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Bolton, UK

#27 Aug 18, 2012
yer we had to start the a completly new site and we have lost all acounts so you will have to Register again sorry we are just finishing that part and should be done soon i will write a new post on here when done.
Andy
john

Preston, UK

#28 Aug 21, 2012
Andy0106 wrote:
yer we had to start the a completly new site and we have lost all acounts so you will have to Register again sorry we are just finishing that part and should be done soon i will write a new post on here when done.
Andy
hi andy. tried to register but said not taking new. thanks
dean10

Antrim, UK

#29 Aug 23, 2012
Andy0106 wrote:
Andy
Hi Andy, we can't join as it won't let us.
john

Preston, UK

#30 Aug 24, 2012
dean10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andy, we can't join as it won't let us.
hi dean. cant get on diap either. tried to create another account but cant get in. do u no of yobrepaid site and whos it for.is it a free. thanks john
Andy0106

Preston, UK

#31 Aug 26, 2012
yer sorry i should have wait till it was complete first before telling everyone. you should be able to soon just wait another week or two it is nearly complete i will make another post when it is up.
thank you and hope to see you there soon
Andy
dean10

Antrim, UK

#32 Aug 29, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>hi dean. cant get on diap either. tried to create another account but cant get in. do u no of yobrepaid site and whos it for.is it a free. thanks john
Hi John, no i cant get on that sire either but i don't know any other sites like that we can go to.
dean.
dean10

Antrim, UK

#33 Aug 29, 2012
Looks like Andy is still trying to get itup and running so we will have to waite just a bit longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wet their bed last night? 4 hr TylerR22900 8
Poll I wear diapers because: (Jun '10) 4 hr TylerR22900 121
bedwetting teen girls and cloth diapers (Dec '13) 7 hr Baby Richard 72
UK Bedwetters/Diaper lovers willing to meet up? :] (Oct '09) 10 hr diapermatt 268
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 15 hr Poobottom 392
Dealing with irresponsible 19-year-old. Please ... 22 hr NanaimoDiaperDaddy 2
i cant seem to get diapers Thu TBDL Tyler99 2
More from around the web