Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1862 Jan 11, 2013
Danny wrote:
I wear nappies just for bed and i am 13 years old but sometim I wear them for school because I wee and poo my self the doctors are doing test all the time but my my family's some time treat me like a baby by make use dummy and drink out of a Bottle and sit in high car a wear bib and when there. Go for meal baby sitter treat me like baby by changing nappie and put baby show and sitting in baby chair at her house
Lol and wow from the northeast England :)
max

UK

#1863 Jan 30, 2013
Is their any mummy all daddy who want to nappie me. Phone me on this number 07935591689 or e-mail me on my friends address mickelipman@hotmail.co.uk
daniel

UK

#1864 Jan 30, 2013
ashley moore wrote:
hello i have read you r message and i was woundering if you would like to meet up when your 17 because im 17 yrs old and i was woundering when you do decide to meet up we can wear diapers at my house also i live in grimsby plz reply if you know were grimsby is thanks.
hey I live in scunthorpe txt me if u wanna wear nappies together on 07562631703
Rob

Ireland

#1865 Feb 21, 2013
notababy wrote:
i like my dummie
me to love my dummie
Kaitlin Belle

Bridgwater, UK

#1866 Feb 25, 2013
Who ever used my email to spam s..t can just go f..k off.
dean

London, UK

#1867 Mar 8, 2013
Hi eny dady them or bsbys. Whent Nappy me. Them xx. Mm tex me 07718243363. Say u baby or daddy. I kow it u
dean

London, UK

#1868 Mar 8, 2013
jason humphries- wrote:
i am 24 and i wet the bed and i asked my mum if she would buy me some nappies so she did but because i wont stop wetting the bed she is treating me like a baby she puts me in baby clothes what some one has made and she puts me to bed really early like 5.00 o clock somethimes if i carnt get to sleep she gives me a dummy round and my has brought me a push chair and takes me for a walk and i dont wear a nappy just at night i wear it in the day time and at so dont worrie m8 ok and my mum makes me sleep in a cot and when its time 4 dinner my puts me up in 2 my highchair and feeds me booaby food and i still get brest fed and bottle fed.
mm nice can I Chang u ect xx. Sexy. Tex me 07718243363
dean

London, UK

#1869 Mar 8, 2013
jason humphries wrote:
Hi, i'm 25 and i wear nappies. i hate them. My mum makes me wear them. When i was 10 i wet my bed, so my mum said i might hav 2 go back into nappies. i said no way, but she forced me to. since i was wearing them my mum would make me wear them all day & night & even change. after i was wearing nappies for a year or so, my mum, aunt, nan and sisters all decided that if i continue 2 wet my nappies like a baby, then i might as well be a baby. they then started feeding me bottles, fed me baby food while wearing a bib, made me sleep in my sisters old cot, give me dummies, and if i protested they would take off my nappy and they would spank me. From them on i could never go to the toilet, so when at school the nurse would have to change me. I was only aloud to play with baby items or toys and when going out mum would put me in the pram and take me with her. if at the shopping centre & i needed a change, my mum would just take off my nappy, clean my butt put on a new nappie and put me back in my pram. Its embarasing, and i am only allowed baby clothes except for school, when not at school i hav to speak in baby talk and must crawl. what do i do?
tex me. For chat them x u Like that 07718243363
dean

London, UK

#1870 Mar 8, 2013
wales nappyboy wrote:
Hi Jamie. Where you from? I'm from Wales. gay nappylover. Wanna chat. email me toptoptop@myself.com
Hi in wales to tex xx 07718243363. Say u baby in wales. I kow its u
will bond

West Drayton, UK

#1871 Mar 21, 2013
do people want to talk about nappies ;)
sam kent

West Drayton, UK

#1872 Mar 21, 2013
talk to me Williambond74@gmail.com
Andrew 47

Australia

#1873 Apr 10, 2013
Hi I wear an adult. pull up to work due to being busy Aynd a small bladder, I'm. 40+ years old.
Nappy boy

UK

#1874 Apr 24, 2013
I wear size 6 pampers and I am 15
Andrew 47

Australia

#1875 Apr 24, 2013
Nappy boy wrote:
I wear size 6 pampers and I am 15
do you wear them 24/7 or just at night? I hope you don't get teased too much if you need to wear them to school.
Andrew 47

Australia

#1876 Apr 24, 2013
will bond wrote:
do people want to talk about nappies ;)
yes sure send to drewrowe0426@gmail.com
jason humphries

Yeovil, UK

#1877 Apr 27, 2013
last night when i went shopping wiv my mum i noticed that my had put some nappies in the trolley and some bibs and baby bottles and some baby food and pink dummys and a pink changing mat and so i went my mum paid 4 the shopping my took me in to the babys changing room and locked the door and then my mum took off all my clothes and put on the changing mat and then my got a nappie out of the trolley and strapped it on me and then my mum put my clothes in her bag and told me to walk round in my nappie i felt rellay embarested and i started 2 cry some gave me a dummy to suck on and when we got my mum said 2 me i am going treat u like a baby girl. and my mum said to me i am going put in ur cot at 4pm as she said tht is ur new bed time and said 2 me i am going 2 brest feed u.
Andrew 47

Australia

#1878 Apr 27, 2013
jason humphries wrote:
last night when i went shopping wiv my mum i noticed that my had put some nappies in the trolley and some bibs and baby bottles and some baby food and pink dummys and a pink changing mat and so i went my mum paid 4 the shopping my took me in to the babys changing room and locked the door and then my mum took off all my clothes and put on the changing mat and then my got a nappie out of the trolley and strapped it on me and then my mum put my clothes in her bag and told me to walk round in my nappie i felt rellay embarested and i started 2 cry some gave me a dummy to suck on and when we got my mum said 2 me i am going treat u like a baby girl. and my mum said to me i am going put in ur cot at 4pm as she said tht is ur new bed time and said 2 me i am going 2 brest feed u.
So why is your mum doing. this? what reason? I would like to know,and what is your age? do tell us. more, I got to go and change my wet adult nappy pants.
jason humphries

Yeovil, UK

#1879 May 2, 2013
i am 25 years old and the reason i wear nappies 4 because when i was 10 years i wet my self and my went brought me some nappies and started 2 treat me like a baby girl. I enjoy sleeping in a cot its feels good being in nappies at the age of 25 years old.
Andrew 47

Australia

#1880 May 2, 2013
jason humphries wrote:
i am 25 years old and the reason i wear nappies 4 because when i was 10 years i wet my self and my went brought me some nappies and started 2 treat me like a baby girl. I enjoy sleeping in a cot its feels good being in nappies at the age of 25 years old.
lucky you, too be able to relax in a cot wearing a nappy and just let go in it.pure. bliss
jason

Norwich, UK

#1881 May 5, 2013
I love wearing nappies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feeling more compfortable around younger friends 2 hr Jill-x 1
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 5 hr Andynappyboy 435
i poop my nappy / diaper do you (Nov '11) 16 hr Spencerboy 62
I need a daddy or mummy Wed Poobottom 7
Any diaper lover looking to date (Mar '12) Tue diaper daddy 115
I think diapers are turning me gay (Sep '11) Mon nickf9808 21
bedwetting teen girls and cloth diapers (Dec '13) Nov 24 JoyLynn 52

Bedwetting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE