Limerick, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Judged:

I have a 15yr old son who still has probs wetting the bed at night; I have brought him to the doctor a numer of times and I have been told that he will just grow out of it. I have recently started a new job and it is very time consuming and trying to keep up with the wet sheets and the bedding is a nighmare. Should i try him with nappies again or suggest it to him for overnight to cut down on this??
to Martin

Watsontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

Judged:

hi Martin im Todd Jr.im 15 to and i wet 24/7 so your son is not the only one.i would ask him if he would want to go back to wearing nappies.he will get a better sleep then and you will not have much wash to do.if he will not go back to nappies have him do his wet sheets,i bet after a couple times doing wash he will wear the nappies.show him my post like i say i wear diapers 24/7 even in school. tell your son that you love him and its not his fault that he wets,and try are a lot of teen's out here that wets just like him.dont make a big deal about it its hard with things now in are life let on getting bug about wetting are beds to. O yes i forgot something i do my own wash if my bed gets wet.he is old enful that he can do was to.TTYL Todd Jr.
sam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2006

Judged:

i am 15 and i wet the bed and i asked my mum if she would buy me some nappies so she did but because i wont stop wetting the bed she is treating me like a baby she puts me in baby clothes what some one has made and she puts me to bed really early like 7.00 o clock somethimes if i carnt get to sleep she gives me a dummy and when my nanna comes round she always has a push chair and takes me for a walk and i dont wear a nappy just at night i wear it in the day time and at school so dont worrie m8 ok
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2006

Judged:

Hi Molly -- are you SURE your mum doesn't know?:)
I don't see any problem with you wanting to wear -- you're not hurting anyone. Do you just like the diapers or would you like mum to know and baby you too? Bob/USA
molly wrote:
is it ok for me to still want to wear nappies all thetime.i like them a lot but my mum does not no i waer them iam 15.and a want to waer nappies is this ok
james

Fressingfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2006

pesonly i like wearing nappies it makes me feel safe and i often need the toilet. i only where them around the house tro
james

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2006

Judged:

i am 13 years old and didnt stop wetting the bed intill about a year ago. i would wear pullups at night and it really did embarris me, but then we wen tto the doctor and he gave me a little machine to wear i would wear two pairs of underwear and put the metel things together on the second pair of enderwear. whenever it got wet it buzzed put a baby moniter in his room and whenever it buzzes go wake him up then eventually he will get in a pattern of waking up regulary to go the bathrroom. the name of the machine is sleepdry alarm
james

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2006

just wondering i qit wetting the bed but i like to wear diapers too. how do u get them without your mom knowing
leslie

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2006

Judged:

I think it is a very sensible precaution to give both him and yourself some kind of peace of mind.Tell him no one else will know but you two... although if he doesn't agree then he will have to do all is own washing and replace his mattress, sheets and clothing at his own expense. I know which I would prefer for a good night's sleep without worry.
Coz

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

hiya molly. I am the same. i live in england and adore nappies. i want to wear them but i dont know wether i should tell my parrents please realpy ta xx i am 14 and live in manchester
sam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2006

Judged:

i am now 16 and i still wet the bed my mum will be changing me in a minute because i have just weed my nappy so dont worrie you will be ok in nappies ok
Sceptic

Stewarton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2006

Judged:

Being an AB crasher on an incontinence site is one thing but why do so many nappy fetishists have to be such appalling spellers? Pay attention, nappy addicts -

Nappy singular but plural = nappies

You wear a nappy, not waer or weare!

And Louis - read a dictionary! Solution, not serloshen

Good grief...
Todd Jr

Muncy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2006

Judged:

im just turn 16 and i wet 24/7 so all of you guys are not alone so be cool there its ok so dont get your self down about it in time you we be done with it.
russell

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2006

Judged:

hi im 15 and i would reallly like to wear nappies
i live in plymouth but my parents do not about my fantasy on wearing them if any one is from plymouth i would love to chat
JAS

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

Judged:

Just a further comment I think its fine to wear nappies only if you have a bladder problem and not at any other times.
Ben

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

Judged:

im 17 and when i was 7 till aged ten my mum had me back in nappys and changed me but now its like i look at her hands and straght away she knows i want a nappy on and shell do this but will then mother me like im a baby
LLOYD

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

Judged:

THERES PROBLY NOTHING WRONG IN WANTING TO WEAR DIAPERS. AT THE AGE OF PUBERTY YOUR ARE GOING THROUGH SO MUCH CHANGE THAT THE THOUGHT OF BEING IN DIAPERS IS PLEASING TO YOU. PLEASE GO AND TALK TO YOUR PARENTS OR ANOTHER TRUSTED ADULT. YOU WOULD BE AMAZED HOW MUCH THEY KNOW IF YOU JUST LEVEL WITH THEM
GOOD LUCK TO ALL LLOYD
sammy t

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Judged:

i wear nappies and love it. i get mine from the tesco baby changing rooms. there free but you have to use underwear to keep them on.
sam

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2006

right listen up wearing nappies is good if you like wearing them they are better than boxers and pants they are comfty and they are good because if you wet your self u can just put a clean 1 on my mum changes mine and if you want to buy some go to drylife thats where i got mine from
kali

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

Judged:

put him in nappies it will give you some peace of mind he may just want attention or to feel safe but this doesn't work shock him into stopping by treating him like a baby 24/7 this is what happened with 2 of my cousins and it worked quickly both times
shane

Hamilton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2006

where do you get larger size nappies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,728
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
showing off your nappy in public. 43 min baby oliver 20
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 1 hr Shane 292
telehost.biz Review 2 hr steve 1
Anyone else only put in diapers sometimes? (Jan '13) Mon stu 29
Ab girl looking for a daddy Sun Joe 10
Is bedwetting such a big deal Jul 20 Shane 7
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? (Jan '14) Jul 19 steve 50
•••
•••