Girls, do you ever wear 'Nappies unde...
Sarah- Newcastle

Derby, UK

#168 Sep 17, 2008
Hi I am Sarah. I have to wear nappies day and night. I am 13 years old. My problem is My Mum wont let me change my own nappy.She checks my nappy every hour during the day when at home.At school I have to report to the school nurse at each break.When I get home Mum asks how many times I wet during school. Every wet nappy I get smacked.But my has even taken to changing me in public. At the weekend we were at the shopping centre and Mum asked if I was dry I said yes. So she lifted my skirt and put fingers inside the plastic pants and discovered I was wet.So she dragged me over to seats pulled down my plastic pants and pinned a clean nappy on me and pulled up plastic pants again then smacked the backs of leg 3 times. She wont let me have disposable nappies. I ahve to wear terry nappies and plastic pants 24/7. Anyoen advise me
Dorothy

UK

#169 Sep 17, 2008
Sarah- Newcastle wrote:
Hi I am Sarah. I have to wear nappies day and night. I am 13 years old. My problem is My Mum wont let me change my own nappy.She checks my nappy every hour during the day when at home.At school I have to report to the school nurse at each break.When I get home Mum asks how many times I wet during school. Every wet nappy I get smacked.But my has even taken to changing me in public. At the weekend we were at the shopping centre and Mum asked if I was dry I said yes. So she lifted my skirt and put fingers inside the plastic pants and discovered I was wet.So she dragged me over to seats pulled down my plastic pants and pinned a clean nappy on me and pulled up plastic pants again then smacked the backs of leg 3 times. She wont let me have disposable nappies. I ahve to wear terry nappies and plastic pants 24/7. Anyoen advise me
Hi Sarah, my name is Dorothy and I am a lady in her sixties. I am incontinent and have been for over 25 years. I was a bed wetter right up to my early teens. During my late teens and onwards, I had stress incontinence, I leaked whenever I laughed, sneezed or coughed.
Looking at what you have written I can understand your embarrisment, but looking at things from your mother's point of view I can understand her frustration, especially if you had lied about being dry. Be truthful in all your speach and then you gain trust and respect and along with this trust and respect your mother might deem you responsible enough to care for your disability yourself.
As for using disposables, they are not all they are supposed to be as I have found that they tend to tear easily, leak, chaff and be expensive. Terry toweling is my preference as over the years I have learned how much I need to use for a given situation and time span. Properly worn I find terries to be more comfortable and more absorbant than any disposable.
I hope this is of help.
Mrs. Dorothy Williams
richy rich

Sheffield, UK

#170 Sep 19, 2008
Calster wrote:
Hey annonamous and richy rich get in touch i think i can help email me at [email protected]
hi calster i thank you for telling me to get drynight i just gone and bout some and they fit quite wel i bought the girls on and the are even to big for me it says age 8-15 and i am 17 thanks alot
Claire

Edinburgh, UK

#171 Sep 20, 2008
I wear nappys all the time! im 16 and i wear them cos i can pee my self freely whenever i want to!!!
ibs-person

Lafayette, LA

#172 Sep 20, 2008
i wear diapers to school, but the teachers dont change me. i go in stall and change my own. why cant you try changeing in the stall.
ibs-person

Lafayette, LA

#173 Sep 20, 2008
annonamus wrote:
i am a girl i am 15 i have to wear nappies because i wet the bed and i have to wear to school as well my dad says if i dont have nappie on when i come in from school he will make e wear them for another 2 months i dont want my friend laughing at me i dont want to wear to school what shall i do
during school, hide the nappy in you backpack so you wont have to wear them during school, but before you get home, you put the nappy back on.(and if he says he wants to see if you wet in it, all you have to do is pour water in it)
Calster

Watford, UK

#174 Sep 21, 2008
Hey claire or ibs person do you have anyway to get in contact would love to speak i wear nappies
Petra UK

Derby, UK

#175 Sep 22, 2008
I have had a day night wetting problem for as long as I can remember now.My Mum makes ne wear disposable during the day with plastic pants and cloth nappy and plastic pants at night.At school I am allwed to change my own nappy Mum counts how many I take school each one that is missign when I get home I get one wack with her hand.At home Mum wont let me change myself she insists on doing it. If I am wet or dirty I get smacked.She changes me every two hours. Even out down town she will take me to any changing area or publci toilet and change me. If create or refuse she changes me in public she changed me once on a bus.I am not babied or called baby. My Mum does not help tho. Even if I have friends round she always says in front of them come lets change that nappy. I f I go out I am only allowed out for max 2 hours so I can be home for nappy change.Mum always makes a big of changing me. She will always ask what state is your nappy have you wet or messed. I always tell the truth.I am even changed when we have visitors Mum still does the same thing. My younger brother still wets at night and she treats him the same way
jelly

Ruislip, UK

#176 Sep 22, 2008
Dorothy
I understand your views of terry nappies as I have worn for a few years as I have trouble holding my water which leads to accidents if I can't use the bathroom immediately.- As a 32 year old lady, I discarded my disposables as they leak from loose tapes and cost a fortune when you consider 4 a day to be quite standard.

I'm nappied with two terries at night when urine loss is greatest (even through I go before bed). The towelling is super soft against my skin and comfortable to wear. Like you said the absorbency is very good particularly when wet overnight. Sometimes my nappies are only slightly damp rather than wet but I wear for security resons incase and often when standing or getting up, I lose control causing me to go toilet in them.

I'm not a baby and work full time and terry nappies are probably my most important clothing. They fit and absorb well if properly pinned. These are clearly aimed at adults with incntinene issues tooo and are not only for babies given mines were a 36' and thicker. Otherwise they wont produce thesein bigger sizes. Nappies are really obig deal. The comfort and health benefits outweighs the work of drying, folding washing

etc.
abc

UK

#177 Sep 23, 2008
nice
peter piss pants

Hornchurch, UK

#178 Sep 23, 2008
Sarah- Newcastle wrote:
Awww Sarah babes, im really sorry to hear about your story! I've been wetting myself since i was young and im 18. My mum changes my nappy still, and i wet my nappy every ten minutes its quite annoying. I wear nappies even to m8s sleepovers and parties! Ye well dont worry about ur mum, try to explain to her cn u just wear nappies and change the nappies yourself as ur responsible for ur actions.
lyl good luck darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dorothy

UK

#179 Sep 24, 2008
jelly wrote:
Dorothy
I understand your views of terry nappies as I have worn for a few years as I have trouble holding my water which leads to accidents if I can't use the bathroom immediately.- As a 32 year old lady, I discarded my disposables as they leak from loose tapes and cost a fortune when you consider 4 a day to be quite standard.
I'm nappied with two terries at night when urine loss is greatest (even through I go before bed). The towelling is super soft against my skin and comfortable to wear. Like you said the absorbency is very good particularly when wet overnight. Sometimes my nappies are only slightly damp rather than wet but I wear for security resons incase and often when standing or getting up, I lose control causing me to go toilet in them.
I'm not a baby and work full time and terry nappies are probably my most important clothing. They fit and absorb well if properly pinned. These are clearly aimed at adults with incntinene issues tooo and are not only for babies given mines were a 36' and thicker. Otherwise they wont produce thesein bigger sizes. Nappies are really obig deal. The comfort and health benefits outweighs the work of drying, folding washing
etc.
Hi Jelly,
Nice of you to confirm my own experiences with regard to disposables and terrys. When on holiday I wear disposables but it is always a relief to get back to the terrys as I have little confidence in the disposables. I get my disposables from the health service so are free but I still only wear them when I have to.
jelly1

Ruislip, UK

#180 Sep 24, 2008
Hi, I assume you use at night.
Out of curiosity how did the health service supply free as they usually deal with disposable ?
I'll appreciate any advice- I wake at night often and am bursting sometimes soaking my nappies already but other times there's just a stream. Opposed to losing control sanding up sometimes, the point I begin to undo the pins to sit on the loo, I start wetting in them. Even by sight of the loo or hearing water makes me urinate. Even if my bladder is empty and I change into clean nappies, I still wake up to find urine streams (leakages). Could this be a more serious condition ?
peter piss pants

Thornton Heath, UK

#181 Sep 25, 2008
I like to wank in my nappies, and then cos ive cummed so much i just put a clean nappy on myself!! My gf changes me sumtimes, and she sumtimes wears nappies nd we have sex in our nappies we really enjoy it which is always gd!!
Calster

Bridport, UK

#182 Sep 26, 2008
how old r u peter lol

u sound cool lol

u got an email
Cow

Occoquan, VA

#183 Sep 27, 2008
Are there any stories from people that are actually somewhat believable?
emily

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#184 Sep 29, 2008
Claire wrote:
I wear nappys all the time! im 16 and i wear them cos i can pee my self freely whenever i want to!!!
hi im 16, i love wearing nappys coz u can pee and poo where ever u want, my friends change me
Calster

Bridport, UK

#185 Sep 29, 2008
hey emily do u want to get in touch
BLOODY FIBS

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#186 Oct 3, 2008
peter piss pants wrote:
I like to wank in my nappies, and then cos ive cummed so much i just put a clean nappy on myself!! My gf changes me sumtimes, and she sometimes wears nappies nd we have sex in our nappies we really enjoy it which is always gd!!
you cant have sex in nappy you will need to make a hole and stop lien you moron your just dreaming what could happen but it will not so wake up and pay attention to the real world you stupid lire
daddy lee

Gateshead, UK

#187 Oct 7, 2008
Louise wrote:
I wear plastic pants and diapers under skirts when i go to work. No one has ever mentioned it to me. If i wear trousers i use atena lady inside plastic pants.
do you wear just plastic pants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im tired of cleaning up sheets for my 12 year o... 3 min Rubberpantied 23
Poll What's the best age to be put back in Nappies /... (Sep '09) 21 min Rubberpantied 179
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 1 hr bedwetter2 483
News Why some guys wet the bed after a night of drin... 1 hr Joanne181 7
my friend told my other friends i wet the bed 4 hr bedwetter2 11
shaving 23 hr RedWheelchairDiap... 17
Nappy wearer Manchester/Stockport (Aug '15) Sat Joanne181 30
More from around the web