Girls, do you ever wear 'Nappies unde...
terry

Windsor, Australia

#63 Mar 27, 2008
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeg bruger stofbleer. Har du samme problem? er du også kvinde.
Mvh.
Karen
Ja jeg har de samme problem, jej har stofbleer og gummibukserpaa 24/7, men jeg er en man, foet i danmark bor i australien.
jilsen fra australien
min email er [email protected]
terry

Windsor, Australia

#64 Mar 27, 2008
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeg bruger stofbleer. Har du samme problem? er du også kvinde.
Mvh.
Karen
ooooooop [email protected]
Dorothy Williams

UK

#65 Mar 29, 2008
Hi, I'm incontinent and have been for over 25 years. I used to wear trousers but noticed that 'my bum looked big in this' with a pad and plastic pants. Now I wear skirts all the time. Full circle I find is best as they help to present a flowing outline. I also wear a latex underskirt so if a lead does develop it doesnt show as a damp patch on my skirt. I also wear terry nappies at night under my nightie
terry

Windsor, Australia

#66 Mar 29, 2008
Dorothy Williams wrote:
Hi, I'm incontinent and have been for over 25 years. I used to wear trousers but noticed that 'my bum looked big in this' with a pad and plastic pants. Now I wear skirts all the time. Full circle I find is best as they help to present a flowing outline. I also wear a latex underskirt so if a lead does develop it doesnt show as a damp patch on my skirt. I also wear terry nappies at night under my nightie
I have been incontinent for 35 or so years ...... before that I bedwet, so nappies have been part of me all my life
emo

Singapore, Singapore

#67 Apr 9, 2008
Cheryl 42 wrote:
I have worn nappies for the past 8 years. I'm 42, have 3 children and know if I did not wear them I would have many accidents.
My family all know, and often just see me in a nappy & t-shirt.
ya if nt i will be embrassed if people see it
The Enuresis Expert

UK

#68 Apr 9, 2008
If you want some advise on bedwetting please send E-mail address with question you have and we should get back to you as soon as possible.

J.E.S.
J's Enuresis Section
Dorothy

UK

#69 Apr 12, 2008
The Enuresis Expert wrote:
If you want some advise on bedwetting please send E-mail address with question you have and we should get back to you as soon as possible.
J.E.S.
J's Enuresis Section
You say you are an Enuresis Expert!
Expert at being an Enuretic?
I'm sorry to say that my experience with 'Experts' have been far from satisfactory so why should I even consider contacting you?
tjj

Fitzroy North, Australia

#70 Apr 15, 2008
ashley wrote:
i wanna wear nappies but i need some 1 to get bk to me asap coz i wanna werar pampers or baby charm or huggies plz will a girl get bk to me if she wonts to put nappies on me coz i wee my self all the time
iam a 19 year old male and i will change your sexy body
tjj

Fitzroy North, Australia

#71 Apr 15, 2008
Louise wrote:
I wear plastic pants and diapers under skirts when i go to work. No one has ever mentioned it to me. If i wear trousers i use atena lady inside plastic pants.
i wear them all the time i like it
my mummy changes me evrywhere
and some times i squirt but i like doing it
my bf thinks its sexy and changes me alot
The Enuresis Expert

AOL

#72 Apr 16, 2008
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to say that my experience with 'Experts' have been far from satisfactory so why should I even consider contacting you?
J.E.S.
I am sorry to hear that you don’t trust the J.E.S. but we are all very well trained helping people with enuresis problems. If you do want some advice on bedwetting we will be happy to help and I will try to make it satisfactory.
Please trust the J.E.S.
We are not any of these people who like to think their experts.
We are true enuresis experts.
I have got experience in tackling bedwetting as I have a daughter who went through it.
J.E.S.
J's Enuresis Section
Steve

Preston, UK

#73 Apr 16, 2008
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's at it again, mabe we should ask him some questions and see what he comes up with. I think I will ask him if he knows why I like to wet my bed?
Steve

Preston, UK

#74 Apr 16, 2008
<quoted text>
J.E.S.
I am sorry to hear that you don’t trust the J.E.S. but we are all very well trained helping people with enuresis problems. If you do want some advice on bedwetting we will be happy to help and I will try to make it satisfactory.
Please trust the J.E.S.
I have got experience in tackling bedwetting as I have a daughter who went through it.
J.E.S.
J's Enuresis Section
As an Enuresis Expert can you answer me one quetion. I am not in the least AB/DL or in to any other watersports type fetish's but since being a teenager and I am almost middle age now I have always enjoyed being a bedwetter. Getting on for a year ago I set out to regres into true sleep wetting and succeded and now wet in my sleep most nights, some times wearing nappies to aleviate my "problem" I am happy being a bedwetter and don't intend making any effort to stop and plan to live this way for the rest of my life. So my question is why would anyone want to be this way?
Dorothy

UK

#75 Apr 16, 2008
<quoted text>
J.E.S.
Please trust the J.E.S.
J.E.S.
J's Enuresis Section
Ok perhaps you can tell me what J.E.S. stands for
kye

Birmingham, UK

#76 Apr 16, 2008
were in doncaster are you?
kye

Birmingham, UK

#77 Apr 16, 2008
hi blondy were are you in doncaster??
kye

Croydon, UK

#78 Apr 17, 2008
hi claire i would like to meet up would like to here from you...
kye

Croydon, UK

#79 Apr 17, 2008
Is any one out there would like to meet female i live in doncaster im 20 years old and single please give me a ring on 07864650918.. would like to chat ..
kye

Croydon, UK

#80 Apr 17, 2008
who="blondy"]i wear dry nightsand plastic pants then shorts under my skirts
but dry nights dont hold a lot so i have to change it like every hour
wat else can i wear?????
Would like to meet you blondy so i can change your wet bum bum my number is 07864650918 would like to chat..
kye

Croydon, UK

#81 Apr 17, 2008
who="Claire"]Hi,
I sometimes wear skirts and have to wear a nappy under, my friends know and are supportive - There is a slight bulge but nothing much.
I wear Tena Slip Maxi because I wet alot in one go, I wish I could control myself, 16 and I have to wear nappies all the time!:(
Claire x
I bet you look cute i would love to change your nappies if you want to chat my number is 07864650918
Dorothy

UK

#82 Apr 18, 2008
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok perhaps you can tell me what J.E.S. stands for
What does the J stand for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of diapers do you wear? 45 min Sophia 1
Baby teen girls (Jan '16) 53 min brandonbav83 17
Bare bottom spanked and diapered (Jan '16) 55 min brandonbav83 9
Ever get a spanking before getting a diaper on (Jan '16) 58 min brandonbav83 16
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) 1 hr brandonbav83 221
telling friends? 1 hr brandonbav83 12
have you ever sucked dock while wearing a diaper 1 hr brandonbav83 6
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) 8 hr brandonbav83 523
Teen girls in diapers (Jan '16) 22 hr brandonbav83 153
are you treated like a baby tell the story (Apr '09) Sat Baby Brian 288
More from around the web