Girls, do you ever wear 'Nappies unde...
matt96

Chatham, UK

#444 Jan 29, 2011
jessica wrote:
i still wear nappies because i have had a few accidents in the past a wear them all the time even to school
do you have msn
Jeremy

Dayton, OH

#445 Feb 23, 2011
ashley wrote:
i wanna wear nappies but i need some 1 to get bk to me asap coz i wanna werar pampers or baby charm or huggies plz will a girl get bk to me if she wonts to put nappies on me coz i wee my self all the time
I would love to putt diapers on you I am 15 and wear diapers 24/7 and wet myself all the time I know how to get (free) diaper and diaper needs.
Jeremy

Dayton, OH

#446 Feb 23, 2011
I wear diapers all the time and I love them if u want to talk you can e-mail me @ theclough_808@hotmail.com I'm single so maybe we can hook up I'm 15 I wett my diapers and love the way they feel
Alistair

Bolton, UK

#447 Feb 24, 2011
Sarah wrote:
I am thirteen and wear diapers day and night.and too school I wear a skirt and leggings over my pull up so people don't see.
Im 15 i wear nappies all the time also at 1st i hated it but now i love it. I suppose it easier 4 a guy 2 hide it tho with not wearing anythin reveiling. If u got msn hun add me. alistairvarey@hotmail.com
sexy nappy girl

Ilkeston, UK

#448 Feb 26, 2011
sexy nappy girl i waer nappies to but no one chandes me so i let u sexy nappy girlxxx
nappy boy

Edinburgh, UK

#449 Mar 11, 2011
i have to wear nappys i yoused to wear pants until i was told i had to wear nappys i am fine with it really i wear them to school and ofen poop and wee in them at school i find it fun. no one really notaces i change them at braek and lunch i wear attendens nappies i love them i allways wear them in the public under my trousers i always sleep in them and pee in the night and in public
adfsaf

Anaheim, CA

#450 Mar 12, 2011
thats good hope all girl wear nappy with the skirt on to do it fill good wearing skirt over nappy
diapersFTMFW

Fresno, CA

#451 Apr 3, 2011
You guys are losers. I bet 99% of the people commenting here are dudes - either "sissies" with bizarre fantasies or transexuals who choose out of convenience to not mention that they're - y'know - transexual.

Wake up n' smell the coffee, shit-for-brains.
rubberdraws

UK

#452 May 9, 2011
danny in plastic pants wrote:
am looking for a casual partner I wear terries and plastic /rubber pants 24/7 looking for some one same or who wants to change a 50year old ab
must be in uk
thanks
hi i love wearing plastic pants ,i wear them every day under my office clothes,love hearing them rustle when i walk .
love the feeling of them close to my body very horny,
would love to meet other plastic pants wearers for fun times etc
i am in hampshire uk,
Mr_Gimpsuit

London, UK

#453 May 19, 2011
sexy nappy girl wrote:
sexy nappy girl i waer nappies to but no one chandes me so i let u sexy nappy girlxxx
I think u need a good spanking with your nappy change....
shan

Australia

#454 May 27, 2011
Hey nikki i where nappies and plastic pants all the time and i would like to no if u wanna go out?????? Maby u could send me a pic of u in ur nappy and plastic pants
shan

Australia

#455 May 27, 2011
rubberdraws wrote:
<quoted text>
hi i love wearing plastic pants ,i wear them every day under my office clothes,love hearing them rustle when i walk .
love the feeling of them close to my body very horny,
would love to meet other plastic pants wearers for fun times etc
i am in hampshire uk,
Hey wanna change u and see a pic of u in ur plastic pants shannon090395@yahoo.com.au
chloe

Gloucester, UK

#456 May 28, 2011
i love nappys i wear them 24\7 i love messing them 2 and yes i wear a very small skirt and nappy people notice but i am not bothered
paris smith

Ilkeston, UK

#458 Jun 1, 2011
i poo and wee my nappies its fun
shan

Australia

#459 Jun 10, 2011
oLoking for a cutie
Patrick

New Malden, UK

#460 Jun 16, 2011
Claire have you seen a female GP about your wetting it could be stress incontinence and can be treated or something simple to treat ! Hope this is of help
Patrick

New Malden, UK

#461 Jun 16, 2011
Cloe I think a lot of girls fantasize a lot and I think thats what you are doing as I have never ever seen a young girl out and about wearing diapers and plastic pants in the UK
chas

Newport Pagnell, UK

#462 Jun 18, 2011
are you still whering the nappy ? need some help ?
Claire wrote:
Hi,
I sometimes wear skirts and have to wear a nappy under, my friends know and are supportive - There is a slight bulge but nothing much.
I wear Tena Slip Maxi because I wet alot in one go, I wish I could control myself, 16 and I have to wear nappies all the time!:(
Claire x

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#463 Jun 20, 2011
lee wrote:
I'm wearing a terry nappy and 4 pairs of plastic pants right now.
I'm also very wet
im from stockport would love to speak to you more :)
Baby Tina

London, UK

#464 Jun 20, 2011
chas wrote:
are you still whering the nappy ? need some help ?
<quoted text>
Chas. I'm thinking of gettin bak to wearing a nappy, have u got any advise ? Xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nappy question 4 hr girlygirl 21
Who is in a nappy right now? Wet or pooey? 10 hr Stevewet 58
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 10 hr darbob12345 210
teasing (Jan '13) 20 hr Stevewet 5
Pretend adoption Sun NanaimoDiaperDaddy 2
Looking to change another guy's pooey nappy Sun Poobottom 26
Changing poo nappies (Oct '14) Jun 26 Andrew 48 26
More from around the web