belinda

Northolt, UK

#22 Feb 5, 2008
hi i wear pampers active fit under my skirt. It is very embarrasing getting changed in pe because every1 stares at me nd calls me a baby i hate it! Even the teachers change my nappy infront of every1 so embarrassing. can sum1 help?
shruti

Pune, India

#23 Feb 6, 2008
i want 2 see the pad or diper
blondy

UK

#24 Feb 6, 2008
i wear dry nightsand plastic pants then shorts under my skirts
but dry nights dont hold a lot so i have to change it like every hour
wat else can i wear?????
Nick

UK

#25 Feb 9, 2008
where abouts in the UK do u live claire?
CUTIE 15YEAROLDGAL

Norway

#26 Feb 10, 2008
happy nappy girl wrote:
i wear nappies 24/7 but mainly disposibles like luvs but want to change to cloth do they bulk to much for a skirt/
YES I NO BUT NO WORRY THERE MORE COMFY DO U POO IN UR
NAPPY IN PUBLIC LAST TIME MY NAPPY DROP N I HAD NO PUBIC HAIR AND HAVE U
CUTIE 15YEAROLDGAL

Norway

#27 Feb 10, 2008
POST BACK HAVE U USE TOWEL FOR PEE IN I ATE GOT BOOB YET
JWT

UK

#28 Feb 12, 2008
I LOVE TO WEAR PLASTIC PANTS AND NAPPYS ALL THE TIME. MY WIFE AND I LIKE TO DRESS UP IN PLASTIC PANTS WHEN WE MAKE LOVE THE FEEL OF THEM IS FANTASTIC!!
Claire

UK

#29 Feb 12, 2008
Nick wrote:
where abouts in the UK do u live claire?
Stockport.
amanda

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Feb 14, 2008
i am 16 and like nellie in dublin i go to a private catholic school and have to wear a nappie and plastic pants under my skirt.they are required for all the girls.i just received my sacrement of confirmation in sept 07 and me and the other girls all had to wear white ,long dresses with veils gloves, shoes.we all had to wear a cloth diaper with plastic pants and tights over them under our dresses.the nappies and plastic pants are worn to symbolize purity and innocence for the girls
Deb

UK

#31 Feb 14, 2008
amanda wrote:
i am 16 and like nellie in dublin i go to a private catholic school and have to wear a nappie and plastic pants under my skirt.they are required for all the girls.i just received my sacrement of confirmation in sept 07 and me and the other girls all had to wear white ,long dresses with veils gloves, shoes.we all had to wear a cloth diaper with plastic pants and tights over them under our dresses.the nappies and plastic pants are worn to symbolize purity and innocence for the girls
what kind of school is that if you have to wear nappies and plastic pants > is it boarding school ? Also by cloth do u mean terry towelling nappies ?
katie uk

London, UK

#32 Feb 15, 2008
amanda wrote:
I think that Nellie meant that the school skirt was part of the uniform not the nappy although, doubtless, she can speak for herself. As far as wearing a nappy as part of the school uniform seems quite unbelievable to me. Which school in Minnesota is this. Are you expected to use the nappies as well?
This seems most unusual
amanda

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Feb 16, 2008
to deb and katie in the uk,my school is not a boarding school,but a private all girls catholic high school.we have to wear the diaper and plastic pants to keep our selves pure and innocent.when the girls are wearing the diaper and plastic pants it prevents them from impure thoughts about sex and girls do not want boys to find out they are wearing a diaper and plastic pants.the nappies and plastic pants are worn for school and a regular cloth diaper and plastic pants and tights are worn under the white communion and confirmation dresses.the disicipline at my school is very strict.i cant reveal my school do to privacy reasons

Since: Feb 08

London, UK

#34 Feb 17, 2008
Before this is dismissed out of hand one has to accept that there are odd rituals which are practiced at the extreme edge of any religion. I have even seen reported that at one particularly strict and, possibly, way out private Catholic school in the states not only do the girls wear diapers for first communion but have to dress as infants as well. I have no idea, however, whether or not this true but, bearing in mind what has gone on in some religious sects, just about anything is possible.
steve

Gateshead, UK

#35 Feb 20, 2008
Hi my name is steve i have worn nappies my whole life due to bedwetting.
I feel so alne about the whole thing and would like to chat with others about it here is my e-mail address ladsnightin@hotmail.com
I look forward to hereing from you
baby adam

Trowbridge, UK

#36 Feb 24, 2008
I love my vlesi slip night nappies. I wear them under my nightie.
terry

Granville, Australia

#37 Feb 25, 2008
baby adam wrote:
I love my vlesi slip night nappies. I wear them under my nightie.
You male and wear nighties to bed? so do I
amanda

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Feb 26, 2008
TO JACQUI UK,IN MY PARRISH AND OTHERS AS WELL IT IS COMMON PRACTICE FOR PRETEEN AND TEEN GIRLS TO WEAR INFANT TYPE OUTFITS FOR THEIR SACREMENT OF BAPTISM BOTH AT EASTER VIGIL AND REGULAR BAPTISM.I HAVE SEEN MANY GIRLS DRESSED IN THE TRADITIONAL WHITE GOWN ,BONNET,LACE CUFF SOCKS OR TIGHTS AND HAD A DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTS ON UNDER NEITH.I KNOW OF A 20 AND 24 YEAR OLD WHO WERE BAPTIZED AND WORE THIS OUTFIT AS WELL AS MANY OTHER TEEN GIRLS.I KNOW OF A GIRL WHO HAS A TWIN SISTER AND BOTH WERE BAPTIZED AT AGE15 AND WERE REQUIRED TO WEAR THE GOWN ,BONNET,LACE SOCKS,BOOTIES,DIAPER ,PLASTIC PANTS AND UNDER SHIRT BY THEIR PARRISH.THEY BOTH WORE IDENTICAL OUTFITS.THEY BOTH HAD PACIFIERS AROUND THEIR NECKS AND WERE DRESSED IN THE PARRISH NURESERY WHILE LAYING IN BABY CRIBS.THEY WERE PICKED UP AND HELD LIKE BABIES TO GET THE WATER ON THEIR HEADS.THEIR PARENTS DRESSED THEM AS BABIES THE NIGHT BEFORE THEIR BAPTISMS WHEN THEY GOT READY FOR BED IN DIAPERS,PLASTIC PANTS AND BLANKET SLEEPERS.
nikki nappy lover

Tarporley, UK

#39 Feb 26, 2008
I wear my nappies everywhere i wear them in the street, i even sumtimes jus wear a t-shirt nd nappy in the street. Nd my mum changes me on park benches and in restaurants and i dont fink its a problem! All my friends understand why i wear nappies but i do get weird looks sumtimes which is hard to take. And cn someone suggest wat are really absorbent nappies? cos if i poo or wee it goes straight through on to my bum nd its horrible. Im also looking for a boyfriend so any1 out there im free lol xxxxxx
Please contact me

Gateshead, UK

#40 Feb 27, 2008
Hi Nikki My name is steve and i also have to wear nappies i wear them at night but love to wear them during the day. I wear tena slip maxi and they are the best. If you send me e-mail i can send you couple of nappies to try. www.ladsnightin@hotmail.com

I look forward to hereing from you soon

steve xx

Since: Feb 08

London, UK

#41 Feb 27, 2008
amanda wrote:
TO JACQUI UK,IN MY PARRISH AND OTHERS AS WELL IT IS COMMON PRACTICE FOR PRETEEN AND TEEN GIRLS TO WEAR INFANT TYPE OUTFITS FOR THEIR SACREMENT OF BAPTISM BOTH AT EASTER VIGIL AND REGULAR BAPTISM.I HAVE SEEN MANY GIRLS DRESSED IN THE TRADITIONAL WHITE GOWN ,BONNET,LACE CUFF SOCKS OR TIGHTS AND HAD A DIAPER AND PLASTIC PANTS ON UNDER NEITH.I KNOW OF A 20 AND 24 YEAR OLD WHO WERE BAPTIZED AND WORE THIS OUTFIT AS WELL AS MANY OTHER TEEN GIRLS.I KNOW OF A GIRL WHO HAS A TWIN SISTER AND BOTH WERE BAPTIZED AT AGE15 AND WERE REQUIRED TO WEAR THE GOWN ,BONNET,LACE SOCKS,BOOTIES,DIAPER ,PLASTIC PANTS AND UNDER SHIRT BY THEIR PARRISH.THEY BOTH WORE IDENTICAL OUTFITS.THEY BOTH HAD PACIFIERS AROUND THEIR NECKS AND WERE DRESSED IN THE PARRISH NURESERY WHILE LAYING IN BABY CRIBS.THEY WERE PICKED UP AND HELD LIKE BABIES TO GET THE WATER ON THEIR HEADS.THEIR PARENTS DRESSED THEM AS BABIES THE NIGHT BEFORE THEIR BAPTISMS WHEN THEY GOT READY FOR BED IN DIAPERS,PLASTIC PANTS AND BLANKET SLEEPERS.
Alright Amanda - no need to shout (why are using upper case?
When something odd like this is going on I often wonder if there is some sort of alternative sexual agenda in place. A senior figure within an organisation places himself so that he is able to exercise undue influence over those he controls. There have been plenty instances where this has happened in the name of religion. So I ask how did you feel when being dressed in this way. Were you comfortable with the situation or did you feel pressured?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 53 min kimswet 213
How do you feel about being a bedwetter 1 hr Casper 8
terry nappies and adult rubbers on washlines. (Dec '13) 2 hr Andrew 119
How to become a bedwetter (Feb '09) 12 hr WBx 56
Best nappy for a teenager (Jun '12) 15 hr charles1 34
Nappies (Aug '12) 16 hr choco 11
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 17 hr Andrew 48 372

Bedwetting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE