Girls, do you ever wear 'Nappies unde...

Girls, do you ever wear 'Nappies under Skirts'

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Kazz1

Radstock, UK

#1 Oct 19, 2007
I still wear a double Drylife terry nappies under my skirt whenever I leave the house, just worried if I dont make it in time. always good to have thick and absorbent 'toilet towels' for baby wee accidents.
jessica

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Oct 26, 2007
i still wear nappies because i have had a few accidents in the past a wear them all the time even to school
happy nappy girl

Reading, UK

#3 Oct 26, 2007
i wear nappies 24/7 but mainly disposibles like luvs but want to change to cloth do they bulk to much for a skirt/
kayleigh

Welshpool, UK

#4 Nov 4, 2007
happy nappy girl why do ya wear 24/7?

and luvs can b only got in usa
kayleigh

Welshpool, UK

#5 Nov 4, 2007
ermmmm fort this was bedwetting not incontience issues, strange forum...

@Kazz1: those will b 2 noticable, why not go 4 tena slip maxi small?
junglecat18

Cheltenham, UK

#6 Nov 7, 2007
I wear disposables and plastic pants under my skirts a lot. If it is quiet I think you can hear my pp rustling a lot, which I kind of like but I wonder if other people can notice.

hee hee...
Nellie

Ireland

#7 Nov 10, 2007
I wear them under a skirt because I have too (school uniform), But if I could wear trousers to school I would rather because I think nappies are more noticeable under skirts.
Cheryl 42

Australia

#8 Nov 20, 2007
I have worn nappies for the past 8 years. I'm 42, have 3 children and know if I did not wear them I would have many accidents.
My family all know, and often just see me in a nappy & t-shirt.
PEARCE

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#9 Nov 29, 2007
WELL I AM SO DESPRET TO WARE NAPIES I TRY TO STELL THEM OFF BABYS I KNOW THAT 11 IS PAST AGE
Terry

Sydney, Australia

#10 Dec 2, 2007
Cheryl 42 wrote:
I have worn nappies for the past 8 years. I'm 42, have 3 children and know if I did not wear them I would have many accidents.
My family all know, and often just see me in a nappy & t-shirt.
I'm a bit older than u and male, I also wear nappies under my pants(a nappy is easier to hide than wet pants, even for a male)
kate price

Norwich, UK

#11 Dec 29, 2007
If im out for a short time I mostly use a maxi pad, but if im out for along time like a 3 hr lecture and another 3 hours on campus i rather not have it so damp i have to change it, so i wear a diaper.

i'll never use plastic pants, whats the piont? if the diaper leaks you prob need a more absorbent one right? plus they make so much noise right?

only thing i miss is being able to wear thongs, although if i wear a thin pad with a thong im ok for 2 hrs.

x
Andy

UK

#12 Dec 30, 2007
I wear nappies too, Wheres evry1 frm n how old?
Leigh

Coleraine, UK

#13 Dec 30, 2007
kate price wrote:
If im out for a short time I mostly use a maxi pad, but if im out for along time like a 3 hr lecture and another 3 hours on campus i rather not have it so damp i have to change it, so i wear a diaper.
i'll never use plastic pants, whats the piont? if the diaper leaks you prob need a more absorbent one right? plus they make so much noise right?
only thing i miss is being able to wear thongs, although if i wear a thin pad with a thong im ok for 2 hrs.
x
Katie,

I have never had problems with noise when wearing plastic pants which I wear at college every day. I use a maxi pad in plastic pants and change at break time. If I cant change i use tena pants. I find the plastic pants stop any slight leaks and embarrasing stains which used to happen when I just wore a maxi pad in my panties.

Leigh
Louise

India

#14 Jan 18, 2008
I wear plastic pants and diapers under skirts when i go to work. No one has ever mentioned it to me. If i wear trousers i use atena lady inside plastic pants.
DIAPERDONNO

Kalispell, MT

#15 Jan 18, 2008
yes i wear diapers under my skirt (well actually its a kilt as im a man)....but i love it jkust the same as if it were a skirt..........[email protected] oo.com
Terry

Belrose, Australia

#16 Jan 20, 2008
Louise wrote:
I wear plastic pants and diapers under skirts when i go to work. No one has ever mentioned it to me. If i wear trousers i use atena lady inside plastic pants.
I also wear nappy and plastic pants at work and no one has said anythingcheers
nappyboy
Terry

Georgetown, CA

#17 Jan 28, 2008
IM from usa. Im 55 y/o woman and wear them all the time. Ive gotten very used to them and dont mind so much any more. However, when I know I may have to poop in my diaper,I wear molicares with plastic panties (mostly for odor control), With this combination, I can be right next to someone with a messy diaper and not be noticed
Princess Holly

Durham, UK

#19 Jan 30, 2008
I used to wear nappies in the day but thank fully I have solved that problem.
Claire

UK

#20 Feb 4, 2008
Hi,

I sometimes wear skirts and have to wear a nappy under, my friends know and are supportive - There is a slight bulge but nothing much.

I wear Tena Slip Maxi because I wet alot in one go, I wish I could control myself, 16 and I have to wear nappies all the time!:(

Claire x
pampers

UK

#21 Feb 4, 2008
aww your friends sound super :) god bless 'em, n u too for bein brave :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help 40 min roy nappie boy 1
I don't see bedwetting or nappy wearing as a pr... (Dec '08) 42 min RedWheelchairDiap... 347
Catholic girls being put in diapers and plastic... 4 hr Ann Onymous 2
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 7 hr Jim from England 50
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 9 hr shad0 b0y 47
Public sightings (May '12) 16 hr bedwetter2 70
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... 17 hr Chrispee 458
More from around the web