How often do you wet your bed?
Simon from aberdeen 1995

Uttoxeter, UK

#62 Nov 6, 2010
My house used to smell like that when I stared wetting the bed agen when I was 7 but about a week and half of constent bedwetting my mum desided to put me back in nappies my brother was a bedwetter from age 6 to 16 ironic that he stopped the same year is I started my mum put him in nappies to my brother was only out of nappies full time for three years of his life he was potty trainned at five and stared bedwetting at six then stopped at sixteen for two years because he died at 18 my dad bedwet from birth to age 21 my mum never wet the bed my stepdad wet the bed from age 9 to age 15 I don't about me wee sister because she is only 3 weeks old
bedwettersteve

Shelby, NC

#63 Nov 6, 2010
Bed wetting runs in familys they say if one parent wet the bed theres a 40% chance that there child will wet the bed if both parent were bed wetter theres a 70% chance that there child will wet the bed i have 5 kids 2 are bedwetters my wife never wet the bed that sucky family jean
bedwettersteve

Shelby, NC

#64 Nov 6, 2010
Im lucky i if i have two dry nites a month i wonder why some kids out grow bed wetting and some dont
Simon from aberdeen 1995

Uttoxeter, UK

#65 Nov 6, 2010
Just woke up (sister crying constantly ) I don't know Steve but I just hope I outgrow It shortly
bedwettersteve

Shelby, NC

#66 Nov 6, 2010
Simon from aberdeen 1995 wrote:
Just woke up (sister crying constantly ) I don't know Steve but I just hope I outgrow It shortly
Simon how old are u i hope u out grow it to my son still didnt yet he, s 22 i never did i rember the nite of my honey moon i had a full blown wet bed my new wife freaked out i just told that im a bedwetter and have been my whole life we had 5 kids together
Simon from aberdeen 1995

Uttoxeter, UK

#67 Nov 7, 2010
I am only 14 Steve what age are you like
Simon from aberdeen 1995

Uttoxeter, UK

#68 Nov 7, 2010
I am only 14 Steve what age are you
im a soldier

UK

#69 Nov 7, 2010
i dn't wet very often but when i do it's usually in shared accomodation it's completely embarrassing
bedwettersteve

Shelby, NC

#70 Nov 7, 2010
im a soldier wrote:
i dn't wet very often but when i do it's usually in shared accomodation it's completely embarrassing
Yup very embarrassing to have your frends find out that u still wet the bed its happen to me servals times
simon from aberdeen 1995

Dundee, UK

#71 Nov 7, 2010
orite
Bill

Phoenix, AZ

#72 Nov 7, 2010
Hewholovestobewet wrote:
<quoted text>Does it bother you getting bak in the same damp and smelly bed? As a child my bed was seldom dry as I wet every night and my mother refused to change the sheets every night. I just got used to it and it probably made me the bedwetter I still am today.

I wet until I was 18 and my mother never changed my wet sheets they smelled but I got used to it maybe liked it I started wetting about 5 years ago.I had to train myself to wet at night again.
im a soldier

UK

#73 Nov 7, 2010
aww yeah i was lucky i supose that nobody found out i just stayed there pretending to be asleep till everyone left phew how were your friends did they take the mick or left you alone
Bill

Phoenix, AZ

#74 Nov 7, 2010
Are there many others who went back to bed wetting because they like the feeling and the smell?
im a soldier

UK

#75 Nov 7, 2010
no when i do i can't help it i dn't like humiliation at shared accomodation
Justin

Uttoxeter, UK

#76 Nov 8, 2010
I'm going to buy new drynites 8-15 boys heard they are better than previous with new designs and better fit
Hewholovestobewe t

Cheltenham, UK

#77 Nov 11, 2010
bedwettersteve wrote:
Im finally sleeping good ialmost selpt till 10 am today it took 12 days to get ride of the piss smell in my bedroom now that im back in diapers my whole house smells better
i use to walk in my front door and u could smeel that a bedwetter lives here i still dont like wearing diapers but its better then a pissy smelling house and bed
Plenty of febreeze is the answer. As far as I know my house doesn't smell too bad and I wet every night.
Hewholovestobewe t

Cheltenham, UK

#78 Nov 11, 2010
Bill wrote:
Are there many others who went back to bed wetting because they like the feeling and the smell?
If the truth is known I never wanted to stop wetting the bed. I've always enjoyed the feeling and smell of my wet bed. I did stop wetting the bed when I was in my late teens but by my mid twenties I was back to wetting more often than not and have wet on and off ever since until a few years ago when I started wetting more and more often. Now I am seldom dry when I wake. I still love the feeling of waking up wet and the feeling and smell of a wet bed but for practical reasons I sleep in nappies and plastic pants most nights.
Hewholovestobewe t

Cheltenham, UK

#79 Nov 11, 2010
bedwettersteve wrote:
Im finally sleeping good ialmost selpt till 10 am today it took 12 days to get ride of the piss smell in my bedroom now that im back in diapers my whole house smells better
i use to walk in my front door and u could smeel that a bedwetter lives here i still dont like wearing diapers but its better then a pissy smelling house and bed
I sleep in nappies too. Having a wet bed never bothered me but its more practical to use nappies when you wet everynight.
bedwettersteve

Shelby, NC

#80 Nov 15, 2010
I was to lasy last nite to put diapers on last nite and soaked my bed now i have to deal with my piss soaked bedding im going to wear my diapers tonite im buying cloth they will be here by the weekend then i have to learn how to wash them and care for them there much cheaper in the long run the life of a bedwetter
Hewholovestobewe t

UK

#81 Nov 19, 2010
bedwettersteve wrote:
I was to lasy last nite to put diapers on last nite and soaked my bed now i have to deal with my piss soaked bedding im going to wear my diapers tonite im buying cloth they will be here by the weekend then i have to learn how to wash them and care for them there much cheaper in the long run the life of a bedwetter
Much cheaper and far more effective though the laundry is a little time consuming it is well worth the effort. You need some good fitting plastic or latex pants to go over your nappies as well and then your bed will stay dry unless you wet very heavily. I have my matterass protected as well so if my nappy does leak it is only the sheet that gets wet. I have got used to sleeping in nappies and plastic pants and rarely even think about it as putting them on at night just feels so natural now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody have to have/ like having a pacifier (Jan '16) 1 hr jenny 17
Anyone ever caught wearing diapers 1 hr abdlloveruniverse 10
Do you get diapers on in front (Jan '16) 9 hr Krojas1 23
How do you deal with the smell of your wet bed? (Jul '09) 9 hr Krojas1 61
diaper 12 9 hr Krojas1 7
16 years old and still bedwetting 9 hr Krojas1 3
Bare bottom spanked and diapered (Jan '16) 9 hr Krojas1 38
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) Thu Krojas1 62
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Sep 18 smky 283
More from around the web