wet doy

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

hi my name is steve 1 morning some years ago when nappies wear boy girl only i wore pampers girl nappies thay wear pink as thay wear the only 1 that fit me as i was 13 and wet the bed mum put me in nappies for bed about 7 am the front door bell rang i jumped out of bed in my wet nappy and teshirt opend the front door it was my naibours daughter she was in my class im standing there in a nappy and she says have you got change of 5 pounds and you better change your wet girls nappy she said call round to my house at 8 and explain to me why your wearing girls nappies tell you more later
brandy ann

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Judged:

wet doy wrote:
hi my name is steve 1 morning some years ago when nappies wear boy girl only i wore pampers girl nappies thay wear pink as thay wear the only 1 that fit me as i was 13 and wet the bed mum put me in nappies for bed about 7 am the front door bell rang i jumped out of bed in my wet nappy and teshirt opend the front door it was my naibours daughter she was in my class im standing there in a nappy and she says have you got change of 5 pounds and you better change your wet girls nappy she said call round to my house at 8 and explain to me why your wearing girls nappies tell you more later
well I am 16 and my mom still has me in diapers , I ware big cloth diapers with rubber pants to school. and if I wet or poop I have to be changed by the nurse. when i am at home my mom only has me ware diapers around the house and I have to stay in my old play pin I can't go outside unless my mom
takes me. and when she does I have my diapers and a tee-shirt , and if I
go poop or wett my diapers in public mom changes me right there in front
of everyone then she spanks me bare bottom over her knee this is so embarrasing for me but it can't be helped I hope some day I get to ware
big girl panties and be a big girl and not a baby!!!

Brandy Ann

“Diaper Ftw”

Since: Aug 09

Portsmouth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

well 1 time i was whaching a film i blev it was harry porter ootp and i just wee in my diaper i did not know untull the fuilm was ver but as i exit ppl wal just looking at me so i rush to the girl bathroom and THEY WAS A BIG WET PACH i was so embarres
ashley14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

About a year ago I had to go to the Urology Clinic. When I have gone before I saw an older lady doc. so I didn't get to concern with her seeing me in a diaper. But this time the doc turned out to be this cute guy that musta just got out of med school. I almost died when he started the med. exam. Here I am a teen and I am wearing a diaper that by now is soaked and has a bad odor due to an infection. This guy is cool and he has to see me wearing a diaper. I cried all the way home.
laura

Nanaimo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

umm this isnt about diapers but this one time my boyfriend and I got our toungue piercing caught on each other and right when this happened my whole family and some of our neighbours walked into the room and everyone just burst out laughing and the worst part was we had to get my twin brother to help untangle us

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Ashley, Ashley!!! I sat on the poddy and went tee-tee my mom was right there she was happy!!! I only got two spankings today for poopy diapers this
morning and after school. other wise I do better maybe I be in big girl panties pretty soon!!!!

Brandy Ann (babygirl)
Diaperedwt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Hi Brandy Ann,
I too have to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have an incontinence problem. My Mom does change me several times a day but I don't mess my diapers I just wet them. I'm homeschooled so I don't go to a real school. My Mom has a daycare so a lot of younger kids see me in diapers all the time. But they seldom say anything about it. One little girl who comes over is about 9. She's the only one who ever asks me why I have to wear diapers. Oh, by the way, I'm 13.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

Hi, Diaperdwt

I am glad I am not the only one like this. Does your mom still spank
you for wetting your diapers? I am 16 and my mom still spanks me , some
times I go in the poddy only when my mom is with me and makes me sit on
the poddy . But this happened only twice I get made of all the time!!!

Brandy Ann ( baby girl)
Jean

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

BrandyAnn, at 16 you really need to get control of your wetting, and I think your mother is doing what she believes is necessary to help you. You should not be strapped for wetting your diapers. But if you put up a fuss about having to be dressed in diapers and rubber panties,that's where I agree you should be strapped. If you were my daughter, I would have you wear short dresses and knee socks over your diaper and rubber panty and if you resisted, you would be taken across my lap for the strap. Although my daughter is now completely dry, she still gets the strap on her bare bottom for disobedience.

Molalla, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Mrs. Jean but it's so embarrassing having to ware diapers and rubber pants
and only a dress or tee-shirt. I am still having to go to a babysitter during
the day. It's like a daycare and I hate it!!! mom has to change me and
spank me to go just because I still wett and mess my diapers . i am so
embarrassed at the daycare all the other kids are 2 & 3 ,but later the older
kids come and they are 7-12 and everyone makes fun of me!!!

Brandy Ann ( babygirl)
Jean

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

BrandyAnn, everyone has problems. Your problem is relatively simple to manage. You cannot control your wetting, therefore your parents have decided you must wear a diaper and rubber panty. You should be allowed to wear a short dress and slip at the daycare, but of course the other children will see that you wear a diaper and rubber panty. Like my daughter, you should expect to be dressed as a little girl until you achieve total dryness, and any difficulty getting you dressed should be punished by strapping. Do as you are told and cooperate while your mother puts on your diaper and rubber panty, and gradually you will get control of yourself and be allowed nylon panties and stockings like other teens.
kirsten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

i am 16 and a catholic girl.i was the senior flower girl in my neices wedding when i was 14.me and the two little girls wore above the knees dresses with veils and lace socks and patent leather shoes.the three of us were dressed in the church nursery.my mom took youth size cloth diapers out of a bin and pinned them on me them she snapped a pair of teen size plastic pants on over the diapers.the two little girls were also diapered.the embarrasing part was the plastic pants came unsnapped when i got to the alter and they fell out from under my dress and landed on the floor between my feet.i quickly bent down and piced them up and held on to them.i was so embarrassed.many people saw them and knew that they were plastic pants.
Jean

Chilliwack, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Kirsten, at 14 why did your mother put diapers and a rubber panty on you for this special occasion? Had you wet your panty previously? Did you know that you would be dressed in snap-on rubber baby panties? I can understand the little ones being in diapers but unless you had previous control problems, why would you be required to wear diapers and rubbers panties? I'm pleased that you had to wear frilly white ankle socks, but in my experience with my own daughter, the snaps on the sides of rubber panties are very reliable. I'm surprised that your's came undone. Now that your are older, does your mother still insist on diapers and rubber panties under your dresses for special occasions?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Kristen, I understand I am 16 and my mom still treats me like a baby in
diapers 24/7. and I get spanked if I poddy in my diapers with the belt bare
bottom . what about you?

Brandy Ann ( babygirl)
tara

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

brandy ann,my most embarrassing moment was last summer when we went out of town to my cousins wedding.we stayed in a big motel with an in door swimming pool.our room was a poolside room and the window faced the pool.the night before the wedding we got together at the motel and all hung out in the pool area.since i am boy crazy [i am 15 and a bedwetter]my mom put my diaper and plastic pants on me early and i wore them under my dress.i met a boy there who was a real hotty and we hit it off right away.we snuck off to another part of the motel and were necking and he ran his hand up under the back of my dress and felt my diaper and plastic pants and asked me why i was wearing them.i told him i am a bedwetter and that my mom put them on me early.he lifted up the front of my dress and looked and said i looked a baby and said he wanted a real girl not a baby,so he left.i was so embarrassed.
Jenna

Wildwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Hi my name is Jenna. My embarrassing story was just last summer. Me, my mom, and my little sister were going on vacation with our Aunt and our two younger cousins. I'm the oldest out of all of us. We all are bed wetters. Our parents decided it would be easiest for the vacation if they just diapered us. I managed to get out of it because I'm 15, but my mom said if I had an accident I'd be diapered for the rest of the vacation. So we were on the beach. My sister and cousins were all in swim diapers and playing. I was in a bikini and I had to go number 2. I couldn't find a bathroom and I was looking around frantically but I ended up pooping myself. I had to go to my mom in a soiled bikini bottom. She made me take it off and she diapered me right there. I was sitting in a diaper and bikini top for the rest of the day.
jane c

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

once i was draged around town in a short skirt with a nappy on i was 15 you could see the bottom of the nappy i needed to go to the toilet my mum wouldent let me so i soild my nappy there was some girls walking behind me laughthing as thay could see my shitty nappy i was so mortified i wet myself and couldent wate to get home for a nappy change as i was starting to get nappy rash i was always draged around town as a punishment for wetting nappies
Gary

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

When I was 9 I started pooping my pants on purpose to get attention. Mum threatened me with nappies but I didn't believe her and didn't think they would fit anyway. A few days later I pooped my pants in the car on the way home. Mum drove straight to a chemist and made me go in with her and get a couple of packs of peaudouce junior ultra which easily fitted. When we got home she cleaned me and then spanked my bare bum with a wooden spoon. Then she made me lay on the bed whilst she put on a nappy. I remember they were plain white with two blue tapes on each side and a noisy plasticky backing, they were also thick and bulky and very visible even under shorts. She said I'd be wearing them for 2 weeks and had to use them instead of the toilet. I even had to wear them to school and was badly teased. Wetting wasn't too bad but it was uncomfortable when I did a poo and I was often made to sit in it for an hour or two to teach me a lesson. It worked as after that I never pooped my pants again.
wesley

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Diaperedwt wrote:
Hi Brandy Ann,
I too have to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have an incontinence problem. My Mom does change me several times a day but I don't mess my diapers I just wet them. I'm homeschooled so I don't go to a real school. My Mom has a daycare so a lot of younger kids see me in diapers all the time. But they seldom say anything about it. One little girl who comes over is about 9. She's the only one who ever asks me why I have to wear diapers. Oh, by the way, I'm 13.
do you use baby wipes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper teen looking for girl 6 hr tom 3
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 11 hr safe 134
Adult baby pants 21 hr Andrew 48 2
I wear diapers because: (Jun '10) Tue Chinababy888 77
how do i convince my parents to let me wear dia... (Apr '11) Mon Jeremy Christer 159
ab boy looking for mummy Mon baby oliver 10
bbm Mon hi im daddy chris 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••