Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Hi everyone. This is my goodbye to this forum. There have been more and more pedos, trolls, ab/dl's, idiots, etc. coming here every month it seems. And now there is this kitchener canada fool targetting me for god knows what reason. So I have had enough and I am going to move to the dailystrength forum:

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Bedwetting/for...

It requires registration and is well moderated so there will be no more harrasment there. I have come to be friends with many of u here and will miss u all dearly. I don't want to pressure anyone here to join me, so I won't. You should post where you feel most comfortable after all. I just know that I can't take this anymore and this isn't the place for me.

I am sure my imposter will ruin this thread as well, but I no longer care. He won't get me at the new forum :)

So, goodbye everyone. Stay strong.

Richard
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Richard_B wrote:
Hi everyone. This is my goodbye to this forum. There have been more and more pedos, trolls, ab/dl's, idiots, etc. coming here every month it seems. And now there is this kitchener canada fool targetting me for god knows what reason. So I have had enough and I am going to move to the dailystrength forum:
It requires registration and is well moderated so there will be no more harrasment there. I have come to be friends with many of u here and will miss u all dearly. I don't want to pressure anyone here to join me, so I won't. You should post where you feel most comfortable after all. I just know that I can't take this anymore and this isn't the place for me.
I am sure my imposter will ruin this thread as well, but I no longer care. He won't get me at the new forum :)
Richard
Oh dear, couldn't the poor little fake Richard_B (Location hidden) answer the simple identity test to prove once and for all that he was the real original Richard B (without the _), location UK? That little ploy didn't work did it?

I'm not surprised, cause he must have a very low IQ, almost as low as his fellow Canadian anti-vaccination idiot. That must rank as one of the shortest registrations on a topix forum. Still I don't suppose that we've seen the last of him, cause he's bound to be back as 'strong man','horse wetter','OlDirtyBastard' or any of his other aliases, location Kitchener, Canada.
He couldn't even write that location with capital letters in the right place like I always do. 0 out of 10 for impersonation.
dean10

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Richard_B wrote:
Richard
I am very confused and that dont take much but whoever you are i have joined that site and i think it will be a good place to meet people with disabilities.
Hopefully that will help me to cope with mine and get on with life to the full.
Thanks for that tip.
I'm on as 'disableddean' so if you want look me up so we can chat.
Dean.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

dean10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very confused and that dont take much but whoever you are i have joined that site and i think it will be a good place to meet people with disabilities.
Hopefully that will help me to cope with mine and get on with life to the full.
Thanks for that tip.
I'm on as 'disableddean' so if you want look me up so we can chat.
Dean.
Hi Dean, I'm still here, cause that wasn't me. It was the Kitchener, Canada troll trying to impersonate me and convince everyone that he really was me. I set him an identity test that he couldn't possibly pass, so he left instead of being exposed as a fake. One of the tests I set him was:-
What was the name of the steam locomotive that Dean10 was going to see? Both you and I know that it was Oliver Cromwell, but he wouldn't have known that. Any answer that he gave would have shown you that he was the fake.
If he really is going to that other site, and you are a member there, beware cause it definitely isn't me, it's the troll.
How did your holiday go?
Richard.
The Troll

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHM NAHM NAHM
dean10

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dean, I'm still here, cause that wasn't me. It was the Kitchener, Canada troll trying to impersonate me and convince everyone that he really was me. I set him an identity test that he couldn't possibly pass, so he left instead of being exposed as a fake. One of the tests I set him was:-
What was the name of the steam locomotive that Dean10 was going to see? Both you and I know that it was Oliver Cromwell, but he wouldn't have known that. Any answer that he gave would have shown you that he was the fake.
If he really is going to that other site, and you are a member there, beware cause it definitely isn't me, it's the troll.
How did your holiday go?
Richard.
Hi Richard, so pleased you didn't go.
i do think that other site is a good one and i will be careful thanks.
you can see that he has not gone away but i like to read his silly posts and i marvell at how much time he is spending just on here. he must have a very boring life as it is nice and sunny here and i want to go out side and play and do gardening and enjoy it but he is stuck on here just Trolling. very boring but his posts do give me a laugh but i know him now.
the amount of time he is spending here makes me think he is in prison as he dont try to move his posting address. yes he is in prison so at least this is giving him some pleasure and we cant take that away from him can we?
At least the way he has aproached it he does get responces to his posts.
my holiday went very well as we went to the Norfolk broads where we saw lots of boats and one go stuck under a bridge at Potter Heigham and was there for 2 hours before the tide droped and he got out.
we went to two difrent beaches and i was able to play in the sand and i went in the water and even got my nappy wet from the outside. a new exserience for me as they usually get wet from the inside, lol.
vry hot and dry weather all 6 days i was away and the caravan we stayed in was very nice.
Bye, dean.
Richard B

Lincoln, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Hi Dean, the address under your name is not your address, it's the address of your ISP's server, which the topix software detects, so you can't change it, without moving to a new area where the ISP's server is a different one, so Kitchener troll (I like that name LOL) can't change it.
I'm glad that you had a good holiday and that the weather was good, like it was here. I've never stayed in a caravan, what was it like?
Richard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Bedwetting Forum right now

Search the Bedwetting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is bedwetting such a big deal 51 min IanHulett 9
showing off your nappy in public. 8 hr stu 21
who is in a nappy right now? wet or dry? (Jan '12) 12 hr Shane 292
Anyone else only put in diapers sometimes? (Jan '13) Mon stu 29
Ab girl looking for a daddy Sun Joe 10
Genuine bedwetters what do you wear at night? (Jan '14) Jul 19 steve 50
Help for my little sister Jul 19 Melanie 7
•••
•••