plastic pants
tony

Colchester, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2011
i havejust been put back into nappies and plastic pants but how do you stop the crinkling soud when you walk
graham

Wigan, UK

#2 Jun 17, 2011
tony wrote:
i havejust been put back into nappies and plastic pants but how do you stop the crinkling soud when you walk
hi tony. iv got pairs of plastic pants that make a crinkling sound and some can b very noisy. it depends wat type of plastic there made of. if u live in the uk i can give u a company that sell plastic pants that r made of a soft plastic but r very strong. wait to hear. graham
Steve

Aberdeen, UK

#3 Jun 17, 2011
I only wear plastic pants at night but I love the crinkly sound they make as well as the rustle of my waterproof cover on my bed. It just comforts me to sleep and I wake up wet and happy in the morning.
graham

Wigan, UK

#4 Jun 18, 2011
Steve wrote:
I only wear plastic pants at night but I love the crinkly sound they make as well as the rustle of my waterproof cover on my bed. It just comforts me to sleep and I wake up wet and happy in the morning.
hi steve. i bought a new pair of plastic pants from ebay.there the noisyest pants ever.really loud. can hear u from 50 yards out. i mainly wear them at night unless i have to. speak to u soon. graham
ashley17

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2011
Hi Tony, I found that when my mom ordered a better quality plastic pants they are not noisy at all (until they start to get old and dried out). They also last a LOT LONGER and are a LOT MORE COMFORTABLE. Mom orders mine from a hospital supply house on the internet. She use to get them from a local drug store and a hospital supply house locally and they were NOISY and didn't last long. But they were also cheaper. Like $8 a pair compared to $22 a pair for the ones she gets for me now.
melanie

Sutton, UK

#6 Jun 20, 2011
where can you get plastic pants from that are decent and arnt noisy and crinkly
as the cheap ones i have are crinkly and noisy and they dont las long before they spliyt
graham

Wigan, UK

#7 Jun 20, 2011
melanie wrote:
where can you get plastic pants from that are decent and arnt noisy and crinkly
as the cheap ones i have are crinkly and noisy and they dont las long before they spliyt
hi melanie. u can buy the type of plastic pants from a company called drylife. there pants r made from very soft plastic and dont make a noise. just google drylife. its proberly best to email them to see if they have wat u want in stock. they r also good quality and my ones have lasted a long time. as u say the cheap ones r false economy and split after a short time. they also sell coloured pants as well. let me no wat u think after u have had a look.thanks. graham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why some guys wet the bed after a night of drin... 38 min Andrew51 20
I tuck my shirt in my underpants 1 hr bodhi 4
room for rent 1 hr Samessex 3
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 1 hr bodhi 62
Any diaper lover looking to date (Mar '12) 3 hr Tief 220
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 3 hr Tief 490
if i could turn back time 3 hr WBx 3
More from around the web