Do women put there guys in nappys

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Pampers

Huddersfield, UK

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Hello all do u ladies really put there men and sons in nappys n plastic pants iam 42 and i wear a nappy
Andrew 48

Colebee, Australia

#2 Sep 2, 2013
I wish my wife would put me in a nappy, then I wouldn't have to hide them. I did wet the bed some years ago and wore them for a short time,she sent me to the Dr, I found out I have a small bladder, I don't want to go through all the test again.so for now I wear incontinence pants to work and full nappy when she and my boys are away on school holidays.
wet boy

Enfield, UK

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Andrew 48 wrote:
I wish my wife would put me in a nappy, then I wouldn't have to hide them. I did wet the bed some years ago and wore them for a short time,she sent me to the Dr, I found out I have a small bladder, I don't want to go through all the test again.so for now I wear incontinence pants to work and full nappy when she and my boys are away on school holidays.
my wife insist I wear a nappy. she wont get into the bed unless I have one on. also when we go out she makes sure iv got one on. been caught out before and wet myself. if iv had a few to many to drink she puts my nappy on. anyone else have this
Andrew 48

Leopold, Australia

#4 Sep 14, 2013
wet boy wrote:
<quoted text>my wife insist I wear a nappy. she wont get into the bed unless I have one on. also when we go out she makes sure iv got one on. been caught out before and wet myself. if iv had a few to many to drink she puts my nappy on. anyone else have this
Wet Boy. You are soooo LUCKY to have. such a great wife. one day I just night forget and she may find me in a nappy :),
wetboy

Enfield, UK

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Andrew 48 wrote:
<quoted text>Wet Boy. You are soooo LUCKY to have. such a great wife. one day I just night forget and she may find me in a nappy :),
hi Andrew. yeah my wife is one in a million. at one time I felt uncomftable wearing a nappy and walking around in one in front of her. she said she doesn't mind I think she might like it a little. I like the feel of a big nappy and rubbers makes me feel secure. its nice when she pins the nappy on me as she pins it a lot tighter than I can do it. anything u like to ask me please do. thanks wetboy
Pampers

UK

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Morn andrew wud ur wife want another big baby iam in a terry nappy with plastic knee bloomers on iam also wearing a pink pvc waist bib
diaperdguru

San Diego, CA

#7 Sep 16, 2013
wet boy wrote:
<quoted text>my wife insist I wear a nappy. she wont get into the bed unless I have one on. also when we go out she makes sure iv got one on. been caught out before and wet myself. if iv had a few to many to drink she puts my nappy on. anyone else have this
lucky you.....i wish i had that evernite
Chris

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#8 Sep 27, 2013
wet boy wrote:
My wife and her sister (who lives with us) got me drunk one night so much so I passed out, the next morning I woke to find i was in the spare room tied to the bed dressed in just bulky nappies and plastic pants. When they came into the roomthe had the video camera with film of them putting the nappies on me. Not only that but shaving my legs,body and pubic hair, I looked down to confirm I was as smooth as a baby and it suddenly dawned on me my nappy was wet. They made much of poking a finger under the elastic leg to check my nappy, then they told me I was to be put in nappies every night otherwise my baby pictures would be put on facebook. Its embarassing having to take off my trousers and pants then call them and ask for my nappies and panties each night at eight o clock and being shaved every saturday morning, they use a body cream on me so my hair grows finer and less quickly and I hate the femenine scent of it. I dont seem to be able to get an erection anymore. most nights I am put in "the baby room" I hear them having fun and laughing about me The plastic panties are getting more fem, pinks and lemon with little dolls ad teddy bears on them, My picture gallery is growing which they continually show me and last week they bought me two very short nighties for bed time and plain cotton panties for daytime. I was told to put all my boxers into the bin including the pair I was wearing, It was so humiliating having my sister in law hand me my new panties then watch as I changed into them. I am now refered to as sissy chrissie.

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#9 Jan 30, 2014
I'd like to turn back the hands of time and be 2and a half again. terry nappy and plastic pants, and walking like a duck everywhere.

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#10 Jan 31, 2014
Pampers wrote:
Morn andrew wud ur wife want another big baby iam in a terry nappy with plastic knee bloomers on iam also wearing a pink pvc waist bib
Sorry Pampers I missed your post if we had the room I'm sure I could help you,but my wife,na hmm I'm not too sure, she's a bit me a square when it comes to anything like that.what city do you live?
Steve

UK

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Hi all from UK, Glasgow actually. I am awake and between my legs is a thick terry Nappy and double rubbers.The Nappy is soaked how aI would live some1 come into the room pull the duvet back and put their fingers inside leg openings of rubbers
That would confirm how wet I am, thry would say done it again BABY. I would fall back asleep then later have my nappies changed and put into thick terry nappies and rubbers for day with romper bib and dummy. Anyone wanna chat off here. Steve in nappies and rubbers.
Steve

Coa, UK

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Nappies soaked inside rubbers again. Steve and it is only 6am here in wet Glasgow need changed.Another day in nappies and rubbers for me. Steve in Glasgow.
Donk

London, UK

#13 Feb 2, 2014
I had an excellent night. Awoke at 0540 and wet my nappy, went back to sleep waking again at 7.28 got out of bed and wet it again. I cleaned my teeth and shaved with the nappy still on (plastic pants removed) and then peeled the soggy things off for a shower.
I am wearing a Tena Maxi now and it is wet but plenty of capacity available before I change it.:)
Any nappy wearers Milton Keynes/Bedford area?

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#14 Feb 2, 2014
Steve wrote:
Hi all from UK, Glasgow actually. I am awake and between my legs is a thick terry Nappy and double rubbers.The Nappy is soaked how aI would live some1 come into the room pull the duvet back and put their fingers inside leg openings of rubbers
That would confirm how wet I am, thry would say done it again BABY. I would fall back asleep then later have my nappies changed and put into thick terry nappies and rubbers for day with romper bib and dummy. Anyone wanna chat off here. Steve in nappies and rubbers.
Steve sign up to Topix then we can chat.
Steve

UK

#15 Feb 2, 2014
Yes they do. Visited couple in Bristol few years ago. Had been texting, phoning etc for number of months about 6. Agreed to visit them, hubby was the AB. Wife picked me up at Bristol Templemeads. In car she told me baby was at home in cot. She also asked me how my nappies were, I was embarrassed and excited by this question. My nappies were soaked had been on train for over 5 hours. We got to house and she led me upstairs. When we went into the room there was the 34 AB in the big cot. He was wearing a thick terry happy, which was very wet I could see how wet thru his plastic pants. He had tshirt on, bib and dummy in mouth. His mummy/wife said now baby here is Baby Steve come for some happy and plastic pants fun for a few days. My eyes wandered away from my baby friends wet nappies to the piles of adult size nappies, plastic pants.etc around the room. So began 3 days if nappies, rubbers, bottles, bibs etc fir the 2ABs at the hands if mummy/nanny. They are lively couple, in love and well-balanced.Steve in Glasgow.
Steve in Glasgow

UK

#17 Feb 3, 2014
Most guys would live it how sensual it is.
Steve in Glasgow

Luton, UK

#18 Feb 5, 2014
For a guy to be put into nappies plastic pants etc by wife/partner or whoever is so embarrassing, humiliating for the guy. Could start off bevos guy is genuine bedwetters who are advised too wear nappies plastic pants. It can be sexual thing for both parties then leads to humiliation etc keeping guy in nappies plastic pants etc. Seen adult nappies plastic pants on washline from train. Used to hope to c the wearer in the garden in his nappies rubbers. I have mentioned the couple I meet before, he lived his nappies and plastic pants etc and she loved to keep him in nappies plastic pants adult baby clothes. The baby also loves his nappies rubbers dummy. Would be so humiliating to have nappies changed in front others. Steve in Glasgow
WBx

Atlanta, GA

#19 Feb 5, 2014
Yes, some do put guys in nappies. Many years ago I was living with a girl (now wife) who didn't appreciate the spreading wetness when I had an accident at night. One day she returned from shopping with something to show me. It was several yards of flannel for diapers. That night she pinned two or three of her homemade diapers on me. Rather than embarrassment, she made me feel good about wearing them.
Steve in Glasgow

UK

#20 Feb 5, 2014
Hope she used plastic pants too..Love it when mummy/wife gets romper for the Nappy wearing baby/hubby.
wetboy

Enfield, UK

#21 Feb 6, 2014
Steve in Glasgow wrote:
For a guy to be put into nappies plastic pants etc by wife/partner or whoever is so embarrassing, humiliating for the guy. Could start off bevos guy is genuine bedwetters who are advised too wear nappies plastic pants. It can be sexual thing for both parties then leads to humiliation etc keeping guy in nappies plastic pants etc. Seen adult nappies plastic pants on washline from train. Used to hope to c the wearer in the garden in his nappies rubbers. I have mentioned the couple I meet before, he lived his nappies and plastic pants etc and she loved to keep him in nappies plastic pants adult baby clothes. The baby also loves his nappies rubbers dummy. Would be so humiliating to have nappies changed in front others. Steve in Glasgow
hi steve.i like to go out in the garden in just a nappy and rubbers.my wife insist I wear a nappy and if Iv had a bit to drink she pins my nappy on and puts my rubbers on.she puts my nappies and rubbers on the washing line to dry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper Punishment for bedwetting 1 min Ace 6
How to tell parents you want to wear diapers 4 hr Diaperboy2017 7
Not sure what to do, any helpful input is appre... 12 hr Debby Baby Girl 12
are you treated like a baby tell the story (Apr '09) 13 hr Debby Baby Girl 297
How can I tell my parents i wet the bed (Feb '13) 21 hr krojas1 44
Anyone want to chat? Tue bedwetter2 9
Need help with 11-year old son Tue jasonallen122000 5
More from around the web