I think my diaper fetish is "going"

I think my diaper fetish is "going"

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

Just Some Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Hey everyone,

Well I've repeated my story many times before ... but just to make my query relevant I'll explain my situation briefly.

I had been interested in diapers on and off until I was about 11-12, by the time I was 14 I understood what a diaper fetish was (and was fairly convinced I had one), but I kept trying to fight it up until I was about 16. I've now just turned 18 and have accepted it for a while now, however I honestly still don't "like" the fact I get sexually turned on by diapers, but I do accept it.

I'm still a virgin, I've had a few girlfriends before but nothing serious, now I've been going out with a girl for about a month and I think she's awesome and I really like her (we haven't had sex yet though), but my diaper fetish seems to be less dominant when I get "horny".

Is this a sign that my fetish is going? And if so, is there any way to "push it along to go away" lol?

Sorry for that description, I know many of you wont want to have read that, if you didn't want to know that however or aren't going to be constructive I hope you stopped reading and decide to leave this topic alone (I don't really want to explain yet again why having a diaper fetish doesn't make me a "freak").

But yeah ... my preferences seem to be changing, has anyone else with a diaper fetish experianced a similar thing?

Cheers,
JSR
Former BT

Spring, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Just Some Random wrote:
Hey everyone,
Well I've repeated my story many times before ... but just to make my query relevant I'll explain my situation briefly.
I had been interested in diapers on and off until I was about 11-12, by the time I was 14 I understood what a diaper fetish was (and was fairly convinced I had one), but I kept trying to fight it up until I was about 16. I've now just turned 18 and have accepted it for a while now, however I honestly still don't "like" the fact I get sexually turned on by diapers, but I do accept it.
I'm still a virgin, I've had a few girlfriends before but nothing serious, now I've been going out with a girl for about a month and I think she's awesome and I really like her (we haven't had sex yet though), but my diaper fetish seems to be less dominant when I get "horny".
Is this a sign that my fetish is going? And if so, is there any way to "push it along to go away" lol?
Sorry for that description, I know many of you wont want to have read that, if you didn't want to know that however or aren't going to be constructive I hope you stopped reading and decide to leave this topic alone (I don't really want to explain yet again why having a diaper fetish doesn't make me a "freak").
But yeah ... my preferences seem to be changing, has anyone else with a diaper fetish experianced a similar thing?
Cheers,
JSR
Thats pretty much the way it was for me Ive wanted diapers since I stopped bedwetting at like 12-13 and I tried to fight it cause I thought it was weird and if any of my friends found out I'd be dead but I've come to accept it
Just Some Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Former BT wrote:
<quoted text>Thats pretty much the way it was for me Ive wanted diapers since I stopped bedwetting at like 12-13 and I tried to fight it cause I thought it was weird and if any of my friends found out I'd be dead but I've come to accept it
Ummm do you mean that's similar to you in the way you eventually found to accept it? Or that it is phasing out as you get older?

My friends would be similar, all though I think the good ones would still be my friends, I'd just get heaps of shit lol ...in saying that, I have no intention of them finding out as all said in done it's a fetish which can be private =)
Former BT

Spring, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Just Some Random wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm do you mean that's similar to you in the way you eventually found to accept it? Or that it is phasing out as you get older?
My friends would be similar, all though I think the good ones would still be my friends, I'd just get heaps of shit lol ...in saying that, I have no intention of them finding out as all said in done it's a fetish which can be private =)
Both I've been thinking about it less and I've come to accept it
rubadub03

Elgin, SC

#5 Oct 13, 2010
I looove when my man wears pampers diapers for me! he rubs against my bulge all nite :) love his hairy chest too

anyone have similar experience?
im a soldier

UK

#6 Oct 14, 2010
look all of you this is a bedwetting forum this is not a place to be posting daiper fettish posts this place is used by children and your either going to affect them deeply when you grow up or your just going to confuse the hell out of them. just some random i'm glad your fettish is going this you wn't regret and i hope you have a nice time with all the girls and grow up to be a gentleman and a ladys man that would be the best thing that can happen but you lot dnt seem to realise that youre commenting in the wrong forum go to daiper space that will be better for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... 3 hr Ann Onymous 49
Who knows you wear a nappy/ diaper ! 3 hr Ann Onymous 14
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... 8 hr Chrispee 436
How young is too young? 11 hr Ryan10105 19
Diaper on vacation (Jan '16) 13 hr Bryan 9
Looking for a serious discussion 14 hr bedwetter2 4
Did you wet your bed last night? 15 hr bedwetter2 10
More from around the web