my friend still wears diapers.
Just Some Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#147 Sep 27, 2010
Lol ... two mistakes I saw after I posed this,

"The fact Drynites/Goodnites are an option can be a good thing for bedwetters to know, but by now - they have got that point, from now or (or long past this stage now)- your comments about Drynites are really and truly redundant."

Is supposed to read

"The fact Drynites/Goodnites are an option can be a good thing for bedwetters to know, but by now - they have got that point, from now on (or long past this stage now)- your comments about Drynites are really and truly redundant."

and:

"I'm not trying to be hypocritical by repeating myself their either ... just saying I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible. "

Is:

"I'm not trying to be hypocritical by repeating myself there by having said that in a few threads either ... just saying I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible. "

I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to some things lol
Sara

United States

#148 Sep 28, 2010
Justin for real when you wear diapers an you dont need them you never stop an think y do i wear diapers. do you wet your self or just wear them for fun
ashley16

United States

#149 Sep 28, 2010
Kinda hard to understand isn't it? We want to be free of them and others want to wear them. This world is a funny place.
ukhelper

Harlow, UK

#150 Sep 28, 2010
ashley16 wrote:
Kinda hard to understand isn't it? We want to be free of them and others want to wear them. This world is a funny place.
Each to his own I suppose. I have hobbies which include music, both listening and playing, and speedway, Justin wears diapers and uses them I expect otherwise what would be the point. Bit like me taking my clarinet to rehearsal tonight then not taking it out of the case lol.
How's your piano/organ playing going by the way?
Jacquix
ashley16

United States

#151 Sep 28, 2010
My listening is better than my playing. I missed an organ concert the other day and the organist was one I heard is one you don't want to miss. I was at the library today and discovered that there will be four (4) German programs next week. I hope I can get to one of them (if not all of them).
Sounds really cool. Will return later. Ash
Sara

United States

#152 Sep 28, 2010
ashley16 wrote:
My listening is better than my playing. I missed an organ concert the other day and the organist was one I heard is one you don't want to miss. I was at the library today and discovered that there will be four (4) German programs next week. I hope I can get to one of them (if not all of them).
Sounds really cool. Will return later. Ash
i recken its all in what u like. me I like country music an love to go deer hunting witch reminds me deer season starts this weekend.
Anonymous

AOL

#153 Sep 28, 2010
What some wears for underwear should be their own business noone eleses .as far as smell most of us that has to wear changes asap but that may not be possiable rightaway for one reason or another we r embarrassed enought with out being teased or ? about it you should get down on ur hands and knees and thank god it's not u.and yes I'm almost 20 and due to no fault wear 24/7 I'm a male and am incontent both ways and as said it's very hard and I wish I wasn't
ashley16

United States

#154 Sep 28, 2010
Sara Do you go deer hunting a lot? My uncles use to go and one of their friends goes deer hunting with a bow and arrow.

wetagain, Hi, you are right . Those of us who are incontinent do change as often as possible. There are times when it has to be delayed. As far as teasing goes, I am fortunate to not have to go through a lot of teasing. Hope you have a good night. Ash
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#155 Sep 28, 2010
Sara wrote:
Justin for real when you wear diapers an you dont need them you never stop an think y do i wear diapers. do you wet your self or just wear them for fun
I can't speak for Justin obviously, but a lot of people who like to wear diapers can't give an exact reason why or point to a specific cause, they just do.
I guess some people find diapers comfortable and help them relax, to be honest I really believe I have lately slept better while wearing them.
Justin

UK

#156 Sep 30, 2010
Yh I wear mine for a hobby I always dream about wearing nappies to bed feels like I'm a child again :)
JSR

Auckland, New Zealand

#157 Sep 30, 2010
Sara wrote:
ashley16 wrote:
I've made the comparison to being an ABDL to being gay and bedwetting (for different reasons). First with being gay, it's something that's not by choice, cannot be changed, is embarrassing, but to be happy with ones life - it needs to be accepted. Then like bedwetting - it is embarrassing, it's something most people would change if they got the choice and we're often drawn to diapers.

Then I can only speculate why people may enjoy wetting because I've only once had a diaper which I didn't fit (don't know if I would've wet it if I did though, very unsure)- anyway, the way I would compared it to being drunk or under the influence of drugs and the strange effects it can make you feel ... i.e. dizziness, or even as extreme as hallucination - usually when you feel these things it can be because your sick, in the hot sun etc - at these times because it's not by choice it's undesirable. However when it's someone's choice it's something they may choice.

-So when people have the choice to wear diapers and wet them [if they have a fetish and/or enjoy wetting them], it can provide a feeling which someone who needs to wear them wont have or possibly can't see.

In saying that - there are exceptions to every rule (and a few on this site - who are incontinent and enjoy wetting, I have no answers there)... but for most ABDLs that's the way I would imagine it is. Being an ABDL myself, the thought of being incontinent still scares the living daylights out of me.

Hopefully my [probably longwinded (sorry)] explanation clears up a little bit there, I can see how people can't quite understand that though - it can seem quite "out there".
Sara

United States

#158 Sep 30, 2010
ashley16 wrote:
Sara Do you go deer hunting a lot? My uncles use to go and one of their friends goes deer hunting with a bow and arrow.
wetagain, Hi, you are right . Those of us who are incontinent do change as often as possible. There are times when it has to be delayed. As far as teasing goes, I am fortunate to not have to go through a lot of teasing. Hope you have a good night. Ash
yes ash i love to hunt all the time. Im going this weekend. Have you ever beed hunting. going for a hole week with a clean diaper ever morin.
Ashley 16

United States

#160 Sep 30, 2010
Hi Sara, No I have never been hunting. Hey, sounds like you are having great luck. Going for a week with a clean diapers sounds great. I am sure you can do it. Best of luck. Your friend Ash
Former BT

Spring, TX

#161 Oct 3, 2010
Ashley 16 wrote:
Hi Sara, No I have never been hunting. Hey, sounds like you are having great luck. Going for a week with a clean diapers sounds great. I am sure you can do it. Best of luck. Your friend Ash
Omg huntings so awesome :)
Justin

UK

#162 Oct 4, 2010
Anybody tried new huggies drynites?
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#163 Oct 7, 2010
Justin why do you always post something about Drynites.(the UK version of Goodnites)

And like JSR, I would not wish for incontinence either. I realize it's a lot different to wear them on occasion if you feel like it rather than all the time because you have no choice.

If I may ask though, for those who need diapers, do you think they feel comfortable?

Because while I know it's unusual to want to wear them, I do wonder if a lot of people (who aren't ab/dl) would find it comfortable simply to wear them. Like if they either needed to or decided to try one on for a dare or other sillyness.
hello

UK

#164 Oct 7, 2010
i'm an abdl myself i have a story to tell abdl like being gay or straight even is an urge that cannot be helped but abdl shouldn't really be out in public, like gays and straights shouldn't be snogging each other in public, two gay people snogging in public would really turn me off same as a bloke kissing a woman, i do not want to see it and it offends me. That is pretty much like an abdl saying how much he/she says they like messing themselves and describing it (not very pleasent). Other people may not understand gays and abdls it doesn't matter but theres nothing wrong with it and wish it would would raise awareness i dnt mean gross detail just the want to wear them for different reasons, so instead of people saying you are sick in the head and need help they might say thats fair enough just dnt force yourself on me. i supose i might completely contridict myself here but basicly what i also feel is this forum shouldnt have postings like i love to mess my nappy and my mum cleans me up, because this is for people who cannot help wetting the bed or wetting there pants, especially seems as children post here aswell it would confuse them, just like seeing any other sexual comments there are other forums for that like daiperspace and abdlplay. I hope that made sense
hello

UK

#165 Oct 7, 2010
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Justin obviously, but a lot of people who like to wear diapers can't give an exact reason why or point to a specific cause, they just do.
I guess some people find diapers comfortable and help them relax, to be honest I really believe I have lately slept better while wearing them.
i dnt actually wear them all the time very really at the moment i have none i havn't had any in ages. i like to escape reality sometimes like i dnt have the responsibilities i do now, eg paying bills making sure the moneys comming in to pay the bills, housework etc. But that is how it is my mind only because i do normal things like have a girlfriend a career go out for a few pints with the lads i enjoy those aspects of adulthood not the others i like my freedom but still like to be cared for not run around ensuring i meet whats expected of me.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#166 Oct 16, 2010
well, yeah I understand. Like I said, it's nice to have the choice so I totally sympathize with people who have to wear them.

It's tragic that some people are made fun of wetting the bed or whatever, if it's kids they need to be taught by their parents that such cruelty is unacceptable. I don't even like the idea of telling a kid that "only babies wear diapers" during potty training as a way to encourage them, they might take that to mean other kids who still have control problems should be ridiculed.
And the fact some parents would hurt their kids for wetting the bed is just incomprehensible. I mean do they think he/she chose to be that way?
Justin

UK

#167 Oct 16, 2010
Hey James where u from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone allow their kids to pee their pants? Wet... 5 hr PantsPeeingMother 25
I'm a teen baby 5 hr JuliannaLittleBaby 26
Christmas Day Diapered 13 hr weeman 27
Poll What's the best age to be put back in Nappies /... (Sep '09) 14 hr sport 188
Pee my pants, wet my bed, and proud of it Sun PantsWettingShyGuy 2
are you treated like a baby tell the story (Apr '09) Sun Rubberbabypantie 313
Wearing Diapers On Long Road Trips? (Nov '14) Sun Rubberbabypantie 76
Have you had your diaper changed in public? (Aug '14) Sun Bryan 162
More from around the web