my friend still wears diapers.
Baby CJ

Livingston, UK

#108 Feb 22, 2010
yeah there is places, or you can make your own threas for this specific problem :) and how are you xxxxxxxx?
ashley15

United States

#109 Feb 22, 2010
Ya Mike, it is good to be able to talk with others who share frustrations and have questions. It helps to know there are others who also deal with the same problems you do.
Baby CJ

Livingston, UK

#110 Feb 23, 2010
yeah :)
xxxxx

Cardiff, UK

#111 Feb 23, 2010
yes talking about things is very good to help you get through things :)
unknown

Hollywood, FL

#112 Feb 23, 2010
Nathan wrote:
Wish i had that parents i am 12 y.o and id love to wear diaPERS TOLD PARENTS SEVERAL TIME HAD TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST
oops caps hehe
Dont give up!!! Your parents wont agree with you on everything so pretend to get over your love for diapers in front of them, and when they arent around you can wear diapers as many times as you want!
Carter

London, UK

#113 Feb 24, 2010
i wear diapers all the time im 10 and i hate them!!!! My mum makes me wear them because i usualy wet my pants i now it sounds weird .It started last year my mum makes me go to the ladies room and im a guy ! I didnt want to go there any more.So one day when we were all going to my aunties, my mum took me up stairs and said 'look honey i now you dont like going to the ladies toilets so i will put you in diapers'She showed me them and said 'lok threr easy you just lie down and ill slip it on you' and she did she pulled of my pants and put on the diaper while saying now thats a good boy. the next day we went to the mall and i asked for the toilet she said your wearing a diaper go poo poo in there i tried to hold it in but it slipt out it felt good ! MY mum smelt it and said has some one had a poo poo i nodded so she took me into the ladies room layed me down on the changing table and changed my diaper i started crying cos the diaper hurt so youll never gues what she did she put me in a diaper just a diaper !! She said if i were to act like a baby i would be treated like on !!!!!!!!!
Patmate782

United States

#114 Mar 13, 2010
wow carter, u have issues!!!!!!
beth

Worcester, UK

#115 Mar 13, 2010
Carter wrote:
i wear diapers all the time im 10 and i hate them!!!! My mum makes me wear them because i usualy wet my pants i now it sounds weird .It started last year my mum makes me go to the ladies room and im a guy ! I didnt want to go there any more.So one day when we were all going to my aunties, my mum took me up stairs and said 'look honey i now you dont like going to the ladies toilets so i will put you in diapers'She showed me them and said 'lok threr easy you just lie down and ill slip it on you' and she did she pulled of my pants and put on the diaper while saying now thats a good boy. the next day we went to the mall and i asked for the toilet she said your wearing a diaper go poo poo in there i tried to hold it in but it slipt out it felt good ! MY mum smelt it and said has some one had a poo poo i nodded so she took me into the ladies room layed me down on the changing table and changed my diaper i started crying cos the diaper hurt so youll never gues what she did she put me in a diaper just a diaper !! She said if i were to act like a baby i would be treated like on !!!!!!!!!
can i come and live with yo i want to be a baby and maby your mum wont be so bad to you if she has me i am a girl plz let me
Diapersman

Midvale, UT

#116 Mar 25, 2010
Were do you get your daipers
MR HATER

United States

#117 Mar 29, 2010
Baby CJ wrote:
yeah i agree with xxxxx she is a very smart and helpful girl :)
LOL. Too funny xxxxx
james

United States

#118 Jun 23, 2010
i like use all kind of diaper i will have the same one on all summber becuase my mom dont want me use diaper i font know why i like diaper maybe i will poo and pee in that daiper
kmw

United States

#119 Jun 23, 2010
mattk12345 wrote:
I wear nappies too. my mum treats me like a complete baby i sleep in a cot, get breastfeed, she changes my nappies and everything a baby does
u get 2 c ur moms boobs? wat`s it like being breastfed?
Andrew

Dublin, Ireland

#120 Jun 24, 2010
kmw wrote:
<quoted text> u get 2 c ur moms boobs? wat`s it like being breastfed?
You are sick and need serious help GET OUT OF THIS FORUM OR JION A DIFFERENT ONE!!!!!!!
LittleGuy

Santa Clara, CA

#121 Jul 4, 2010
I think it's cute that most of u wear diapers :D
giles

UK

#122 Jul 6, 2010
carter if you want to talk about this you can chat to me and if you do want to chat to me you can get in touch wit me via email or msn messenger my email address if you want to chat to me is gilesmill23@aol.com or if you have msn my msn name is gilesmill@aol.comand i forgot to say my name is giles
jehumphr

Peoria, AZ

#123 Jul 20, 2010
[I wear diapers and I love them.
jehumphr

Peoria, AZ

#124 Jul 20, 2010
i wear goodnights and underjams and depends and tena
Zack

Whittier, CA

#125 Sep 8, 2010
I'm 17 and wear pampers 24/7 I don't have any problems I just like wearing them I got used to pampers now If i don't use them I pee or poop myself so now I have a real problem i am stuck in diapers!I love wearing them
ashley16

United States

#126 Sep 9, 2010
I wear Good-nites with a padding inside and plastic pants to prevent leaking thru (heavy wetter)
Hewholovestobewe t

Leeds, UK

#127 Sep 10, 2010
ashley15 wrote:
Ya Mike, it is good to be able to talk with others who share frustrations and have questions. It helps to know there are others who also deal with the same problems you do.
and we need to get this place back to the way it was a site for genuine bedwetters to come and talk and share problems and support each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My plan to get my mum to make me wear diapers (May '13) 6 hr Craziness4 87
Anyone else in their Twenties still diapered by... (Apr '17) 7 hr Doctor K 51
Wearing Diapers On Long Road Trips? (Nov '14) 7 hr bobby 76
Pee my pants, wet my bed, and proud of it 10 hr Motherrrr 4
Should i wear diapers to highschool (Feb '16) 12 hr femaleboydude 13
i still get spanked (Jan '11) 12 hr Amy14 97
Public sightings (May '12) Tue Bi 13 year old te... 151
Anyone else only put in diapers sometimes? (Jan '13) Tue Thomas key 67
More from around the web