my friend still wears diapers.
Steve

Leeds, UK

#65 Nov 7, 2009
cloe83 wrote:
Im 26,i still wear diapers.People dont understand that there not just for babys and children.There also for adults weather they need them or not.It by choice and id rather wear a diaper than wet my pants or poopmyself.
I think it's high time any stigma was banished for good. I don't see what the problem is either.
ashley14

United States

#66 Nov 7, 2009
I agree with you 100per cent. I depend on diapers and other protection day and night. Even with protection on I have times when I wet thru it and end up with wet clothing. Yesterday a boyfriend and I went walking in the woods with my uncle and his fiance. I ended up leaking thru my protection . When I sat down to re-tie my shoes There was a large wet spot that everyone could see. Luckily everyone knew about my incontinence and it was no big deal. While I depend on my protection, sometimes even that is not enough. I would hate to see what life would be like if I didn't have it available.

“weed should be legal”

Since: Nov 09

tomahawk

#67 Nov 24, 2009
Ashley miller... why do i recognize that name? i must be having withdrawal brain.

“weed should be legal”

tomahawk

#68 Nov 24, 2009
wait "A" boyfreind?
blondy

Lochgelly, UK

#69 Nov 24, 2009
diaper boy wrote:
that would be awesome im trying to wet the bed to get diapers so far its working to just a couple more days ask me for more if you are not faint of heart and i will tell you my plan
so what is your plan then??? x
Babytumnus

Spring, TX

#70 Nov 24, 2009
cloe83 wrote:
Im 26,i still wear diapers.People dont understand that there not just for babys and children.There also for adults weather they need them or not.It by choice and id rather wear a diaper than wet my pants or poopmyself.
same here I love diapers but I ONLY wear them at home in my room with the door locked people make fun of other people for the slighest things and were one of those things hopefully people will grow to accept that
nappy_boy07

Auckland, New Zealand

#71 Nov 25, 2009
hi there i am almost 18 and love 2 wear nappies atm i only wer the bigest size huggies drynites . is any1 from new zealand like me 2?
Just Some Random

Auckland, New Zealand

#72 Nov 26, 2009
nappy_boy07 wrote:
hi there i am almost 18 and love 2 wear nappies atm i only wer the bigest size huggies drynites . is any1 from new zealand like me 2?
wow i'm from nz too, never seen someone from nz who likes nappies
Chris

Ottawa, Canada

#73 Nov 26, 2009
diaper boy wrote:
that would be awesome im trying to wet the bed to get diapers so far its working to just a couple more days ask me for more if you are not faint of heart and i will tell you my plan
So tell us! How did your plan work? How often are you wetting? What was your parents reaction?

“weed should be legal”

tomahawk

#74 Nov 29, 2009
it is possible that his parents flipped out and kicked him off the computer. just a worst case scenario.
Brian

Tijuana, Mexico

#75 Dec 5, 2009
I like wear them, If u want talk whit me..
add me:

[email protected]
joe

Rome, NY

#77 Dec 15, 2009
my friend Trisha G says its white plastic legging but she wears diapers
Drynites

Adelaide, Australia

#79 Dec 16, 2009
marcus wrote:
i told my mom i like to wear diapers but she said its just a sextulal thing but iv liked it sense i was 6 p.s. i am 12
what your msn I'm 13
Calster

Llandudno, UK

#80 Dec 20, 2009
hey drynites whats your msn?
zack

United States

#81 Dec 20, 2009
i love diapers wrote:
you people that want diapers and are too scared to tell your parents well guess what im like you i told my brother and he teases me now so guess what this is how you get diapers got to store go in diapers isle and rip open a box of diapers the take some out put them in your pokets or your underwear and leave 2bucks on the ripped open box so you did pay for the diapers and you didnt steal. ps i would rip opne the plastic diaper containers the carboard boxes are to hard
Listen carefully people can steal the money off and people can see you would steal.>_>
klarman

Sterling Heights, MI

#82 Dec 27, 2009
i love wearing diapers i wear them all the time.
cyber

Setagaya, Japan

#83 Dec 28, 2009
mattk12345 wrote:
I wear nappies too. my mum treats me like a complete baby i sleep in a cot, get breastfeed, she changes my nappies and everything a baby does
i wish my mom does that to me but s a punishment
sam

Bedford, UK

#84 Jan 2, 2010
my email is [email protected] have wet the bed since i rember and i where nappies 24 7 and in my whole life iv onley had 1 pair of nikes im 15 would b happy 2 talk 2 aney one
Jamie

Ayr, UK

#85 Jan 11, 2010
sam wrote:
my email is [email protected] have wet the bed since i rember and i where nappies 24 7 and in my whole life iv onley had 1 pair of nikes im 15 would b happy 2 talk 2 aney one
hi im 16 i love where nappies my email is [email protected]
Eric

Damascus, MD

#86 Jan 23, 2010
I wear diapers 4 fun and i pee and poop in them4fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
children and teenagers still diapered (Jan '17) 1 hr Wf2017a 12
babysitting older kids in diapers 12 hr old babysitter 21
Trying to start bedwetting again im 19.. (Oct '16) 13 hr Diapered1964 23
Boys bare bottom spanked and diapered Mon Edishere 9
Anyone diapered? (Mar '15) Mon bedweter 117
I am an adult bedwetter (Feb '09) Mon bedweter 791
Diaper play date Sun Dartplayerinwvc 2
More from around the web