Since: Feb 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#44 Jun 6, 2009
send ur plan to
[email protected]
robert simmonette

UK

#45 Jun 7, 2009
am 20 years old and becuse of a bed wetting broublem my mum put me in nappies it dident even bother me having my mum change my nappy as she was a nurse in a childrens home it was un till one day my I was half way throgh a nappy change my mum was powdering and creaming my botty when my 12 year old nice burst in the room she looked in shear horror and shock my mum exsplained my broublem she promised not to tell butt only if she could watch me having my nappy changed my mum aggreed I now hate having my nappy changed as my nice giggles and laughs and takes turns at powdering and creaming my botty
nappy lover

Birmingham, UK

#46 Jun 14, 2009
diaper boy wrote:
that would be awesome im trying to wet the bed to get diapers so far its working to just a couple more days ask me for more if you are not faint of heart and i will tell you my plan
wats ur idea

Since: Jun 09

Escondido, CA

#47 Jun 17, 2009
You guys r so luckey u get 2 wear diapers

Since: Feb 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#48 Aug 22, 2009
hey diaper boy can u send ur plan to [email protected] please
Wannabe

Alhambra, CA

#50 Oct 7, 2009
wow u all live the life

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#51 Oct 8, 2009
you friend ashley is having the same problem most ppl have with the smell, when you pee ur pullups during the day like an accident, you smell like pee.

what i do is use lotion and a lot of baby powder on my diaper area when im putting on my pullups. the baby powder makes you not smell like pee so much. you will smell like baby lotion n powder but its better then pee lol. hope that helps :)
ukhelper

Boston, UK

#52 Oct 8, 2009
Hi Mallory,

Have you ever tried pelvic floor execises?
weirdos

Brooklet, GA

#53 Oct 8, 2009
ok u people are a bunch of weirdos
ukhelper

Boston, UK

#54 Oct 8, 2009
weirdos wrote:
ok u people are a bunch of weirdos
Most are but some have genuine bladder problems. Why are you here?
ashley14

United States

#55 Oct 8, 2009
I too want to know why you are here. You even go by the name of weirdos so I assume you speak of yourself. As you read above, true many of those who comment in this section are not really incontinent, but there are those of us who are. If you are not incontinent then don't check this board. If you enjoy it then what is your complaint? No one is forcing you to read these messages. In the mean time, why not let us who do have bladder control problems be? I resent being put down for something I can't help.
ukhelper

Boston, UK

#56 Oct 8, 2009
Hello Ashley,

I realise how difficult it must be to for you to react to this without being angry. However, whatever you do, you must not allow yourself to be drawn into a situation whereby you are having to defend yourself for no reason. In other words,'don't get angry, get even.'

Here in Witham we are pretty good in putting people down when they deserve it so don't hesitate to let me know if anyone is giving you a hard time.

Jacque32xx
ashley14

United States

#57 Oct 8, 2009
Jacque Thanks! I know that a large number of those (majority maybe) have a love for wearing diapers but it is NOT fair for someone to decide
that everyone who sends a message is wierd. I guess when I see how he signs his name I should take it with a grain of salt. Thanks again. Hope all is well in the U.K. AshleyX
Tahlia

Lewiston, Australia

#58 Oct 22, 2009
Hey guys! Im a tween baby and a diaper lover, Please add me on msn :)([email protected])
Steve

Chelmsford, UK

#59 Oct 23, 2009
steven 30 wrote:
I have just turned 30 and i'm still in nappies at night.
I'm in my 40's and I still sleep in nappies too.
nappy girl

Liverpool, UK

#60 Oct 23, 2009
im 41 and still in nappies 24/7 i have a bladder problem and just love wearing nappies
steven 30

Grays, UK

#61 Oct 24, 2009
hi nappy girl i'm 31 and have been bed wetter my whole life i wear nappies at night.
If you fancy chatting to me sometime. I'm on msn messanger [email protected]
hope to chat soon steve.x
Chris

Spruce Grove, Canada

#62 Nov 5, 2009
If you really want diapers you have to have accidents. You have to prove you need them. Start with bedwetting. Just lie there and wet yourself and make sure you get caught. Then start wetting your pants on the way home from school, so that you get home with wet pants. Then after a while you really need to start pooping your pants. No matter how embarrassing it is.

I am a bedwetter and when I was 15 I was so mad that I still had to wear diapers at night I started wetting my pants on purpose. And I messed them, and now my mom forces me into diapers during the day when I go to work or go out with her on errands. I'm 23, in Canada. email is inmypantschris at yahoo dot com if you want to ask more advice on how to be put in diapers.
jake

Elizabeth, NJ

#63 Nov 5, 2009
i m 9 my mom stil changis me also n stil dus a lot of baby thngs 2 me i ware thm al day 2
cloe83

Perth, Australia

#64 Nov 6, 2009
Im 26,i still wear diapers.People dont understand that there not just for babys and children.There also for adults weather they need them or not.It by choice and id rather wear a diaper than wet my pants or poopmyself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you are incontinent have you become DL as a ... 10 hr Stevewet 1
bottom smacked and put into diapers (Apr '14) 13 hr diaper girl spank... 17
any one from noth wales UK (Aug '11) Thu Sora 19
lil girls that misbehave get spanked (Apr '14) Thu naughty daddy bab... 83
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) Wed ben 344
Nappies in Ireland Aug 26 Kendial 10
Any diaper lovers in Essex? Aug 26 nappied_chris 10
More from around the web