my friend still wears diapers.
jon

Enfield, UK

#252 Jun 13, 2013
eleanor rigby l wrote:
I have to wear nappies because of incontinence. I am new to this site. I live in Suffolk, United kingdom.
Would like to hear from others with the same problems.
hi I live in Essex. have wetting problems. if u like to talk no problem. thanks
Steve

Loughton, UK

#253 Jun 13, 2013
eleanor rigby l wrote:
I have to wear nappies because of incontinence. I am new to this site. I live in Suffolk, United kingdom.
I wear nappies at night because I wet the bed and have to wear incontinence pants during the day to avoid embarrasing wet patches. Always happy to chat on here.
dean10

London, UK

#254 Jun 14, 2013
eleanor rigby l wrote:
Hi eleanor rigby, thats an old Beatles song so i am asuming you are in you 40 or 50's, am i right?

I'm Dean and will be 20 on Monday. i'm disabled and a bit backward in my learning so i'm like 12 in my sums and things at school. i live in Ipswich in Suffolk so not too far from you and always willing to talk.

bye Dean.
lovebeingababy

Knoxville, TN

#256 Jul 14, 2013
I love to wear diapers and plastic pants and play as a baby..I love bottles pacifiers and anything babyish.Looking for others who love the same..
jon

Enfield, UK

#257 Jul 15, 2013
lovebeingababy wrote:
I love to wear diapers and plastic pants and play as a baby..I love bottles pacifiers and anything babyish.Looking for others who love the same..
I wear terry cloth nappies and plastic or rubber pants. the bigger the better. always wet.wat about u
Anthony nappie lover

London, UK

#259 Jul 28, 2013
I still wear nappies . I go to work &to shops in them . I also walk around the house in them .

Ayr

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#260 Jul 29, 2013
ukhelper wrote:
Hello Ashley,
I realise how difficult it must be to for you to react to this without being angry. However, whatever you do, you must not allow yourself to be drawn into a situation whereby you are having to defend yourself for no reason. In other words,'don't get angry, get even.'
Here in Witham we are pretty good in putting people down when they deserve it so don't hesitate to let me know if anyone is giving you a hard time.
Jacque32xx
WELL SAID!
eleanor rigby l

Weston-super-mare, UK

#261 Oct 5, 2013
Hi Dean,
I live in Kesgrave, Suffolk, so that is just down the road. would love to chat sometime. Yes, you guessed correctly, i am in early 50's, and love the music of the Beatles.
I would love to talk to you, too. perhaps you might give me your email address, if you like, as i don't often come on this site. My last post on here was in June this year. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
NanaimoDiaperGuy

Nanaimo, Canada

#263 Jul 14, 2014
robert simmonette wrote:
am 20 years old and becuse of a bed wetting broublem my mum put me in nappies it dident even bother me having my mum change my nappy as she was a nurse in a childrens home it was un till one day my I was half way throgh a nappy change my mum was powdering and creaming my botty when my 12 year old nice burst in the room she looked in shear horror and shock my mum exsplained my broublem she promised not to tell butt only if she could watch me having my nappy changed my mum aggreed I now hate having my nappy changed as my nice giggles and laughs and takes turns at powdering and creaming my botty
Does your niece ever change your diaper or does she only watch your mom change you?
dean t

UK

#264 Aug 21, 2014
lovebeingababy wrote:
Hi yex me 07725732598 srxy
Wet diaper

Kissimmee, FL

#265 Aug 21, 2014
tiffany wrote:
i still wear nappies and rubber panties there is nothing wong with it
I wear cloth diaper and plastic pants
dean t

UK

#266 Aug 21, 2014
Hi eny one in uk tex me
ashley20

Rockford, IL

#267 Aug 21, 2014
Hi dean. How r u doing. Long time since we last talked here
dean t

UK

#268 Aug 21, 2014
ashley20 wrote:
Hi dean. How r u doing. Long time since we last talked here
Hi u ok tez ne 07725732598
ashley20

Rockford, IL

#269 Aug 21, 2014
I'm fine. How you doing?
ryan

Indianapolis, IN

#270 Aug 21, 2014
ashley20 wrote:
I'm fine. How you doing?
Hey how are you doing ashley
foxrider33

Oakley, KS

#272 Nov 13, 2014
ashley20 wrote:
I'm fine. How you doing?
do you wear diapers ashley
foxrider33

Oakley, KS

#273 Nov 13, 2014
i love wearing the girl goodnights im looking for a diaper lover
foxrider33

Oakley, KS

#274 Nov 13, 2014
oliver wrote:
I wear drynights and i am 22 they just fit me as i wet the bed 1 night my dad went and bought me them now i wear them every night and i love it any 1 want to chat let us know
hi oliver how are you
foxrider33

Oakley, KS

#275 Nov 13, 2014
mattk12345 wrote:
no i love it its the best way to live
i love to wear the girl goodnighta matt to and im 22

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diaper Punishment for bedwetting 5 hr abdlloveruniverse 1
did you get spanked for wetting (Jul '16) 6 hr Bi Teen Stud 30
Anyone else only put in diapers sometimes? (Jan '13) 7 hr brandonbav83 69
have you ever sucked dick while wearing a diaper? 8 hr Teen Boy Stud 2
Teen Girl Made to Wear Diapers (Jan '17) 9 hr Teen Boy Stud 15
i still get spanked (Jan '11) 10 hr Crystal Sucks Big... 46
Do you get diapers on in front (Jan '16) 10 hr Todd 21
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) 21 hr brandonbav83 30
More from around the web