my friend still wears diapers.

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
cody

Beaver Dam, WI

#1 Feb 20, 2009
I have a friend named Ashley Miller that's 19 years old and she comes to school everyday and wears pull-ups training pants. And when we go to class together she always smells dirty, so I ask her Ashley do you urinate in your pull-up or do you forget to go to the bathroom? she said to me I can't go to the bathroom and pee because all the other women will laugh at me. And that's my story. Please don't be like Ashley please.
abdlplay

Medicine Lodge, KS

#2 Feb 20, 2009
I wear diapers and I love them.

Come visit my website at http://abdlplay.com
johnny

East Earl, PA

#3 Mar 13, 2009
I wear pampers size 7 my mommy change me she makes me use them all the time I am 10 and she said she was going to keep me in them forever she also make me drink formula from a bottle

Since: Jan 09

AOL

#4 Mar 13, 2009
johnny you have the life i wish my mom would do that i love diapers but im to nervous to tell my parents sometimes i wish someone could tell them for me
Harry

UK

#5 Mar 18, 2009
johnny wrote:
I wear pampers size 7 my mommy change me she makes me use them all the time I am 10 and she said she was going to keep me in them forever she also make me drink formula from a bottle
I wish I could swap places with you i would in heaven
BOB

Oregon City, OR

#6 Mar 21, 2009
YOUR MOTHER IS INSANE!!@!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Mar 21, 2009
I wear nappies too. my mum treats me like a complete baby i sleep in a cot, get breastfeed, she changes my nappies and everything a baby does
not telling

Whitinsville, MA

#8 Mar 30, 2009
mattk12345
can we switch places i wish i could be you

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Mar 30, 2009
no i love it its the best way to live
Calster

Inverness, UK

#10 Mar 31, 2009
mattk12345 how old are you
diaper boy

Chisago City, MN

#11 Mar 31, 2009
i wear attends breifs 24
Aiden

Cumberland, RI

#13 Apr 1, 2009
wats wrong with that...I mean like to wear diapers or pull ups....I'm 17 and I go to school and wear them....I just get diapers that lock in the odor...you should tell her to do that...get odor locked diapers or pull ups k
cody wrote:
I have a friend named Ashley Miller that's 19 years old and she comes to school everyday and wears pull-ups training pants. And when we go to class together she always smells dirty, so I ask her Ashley do you urinate in your pull-up or do you forget to go to the bathroom? she said to me I can't go to the bathroom and pee because all the other women will laugh at me. And that's my story. Please don't be like Ashley please.

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Apr 1, 2009
im 15
Calster

Inverness, UK

#15 Apr 2, 2009
Have you got msn would love to speak to you i am the same age as you
abc

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Apr 2, 2009
my friend is a girl and she made me go to her house for to weaks and i couldnt use th tiolet and i had to sleep in a crib and drink milk out of a bottle and i cryed soooooo much and ger mommy but me in bed and put a pacifyer in my mouth i love it now

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Apr 3, 2009
that would suck you should only be a baby if you want
marcus

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 3, 2009
i told my mom i like to wear diapers but she said its just a sextulal thing but iv liked it sense i was 6 p.s. i am 12
nappy boy

London, UK

#19 Apr 9, 2009
i wear nappy all the time and love it. I wear them 24/7 and change it once a week. It smells but at least im saving. I pooh and wee and its all soft and squishes up my back
boyman123

Warren, MI

#20 Apr 27, 2009
My friend wears diapers. He always gets picked on so one day i showed up at school and ripped off my clothes and bared to everyone my polka dot diapers wrapped around my loins. Everybody quieted immediately and i took a proud walk through the crowds and fed off of their awe and the discomfort that was caused when they had to swallow their own words. Suckas!
tiffany

Slough, UK

#21 Apr 27, 2009
i still wear nappies and rubber panties there is nothing wong with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to where diapers But I need to get someo... 24 min katherin 3
sleeping in a pooed nappy 39 min katherin 8
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 45 min ashley 142
Sissy boy I am (Aug '11) 52 min katherin 47
A proposal for College Report. (Bedwetting Solu... 17 hr arturoherrera 6
Diapered Teens 17 hr Brandon 9
Long Haul Flight 18 hr katherin 6
More from around the web