Felicity/AdultBabySource

Felicity/AdultBabySource

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

Felicity ABSource

UK

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Want to chat anyone. Any site request or ideas?
dan

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 15, 2012
i would like to see girls in poofy first communion dresses and veils with a cloth diaper and plastic pants sticking out underneath,that would be a real turn on!
UK Helper

Stroud, UK

#4 Nov 20, 2013
dan wrote:
i would like to see girls in poofy first communion dresses and veils with a cloth diaper and plastic pants sticking out underneath,that would be a real turn on!
Hi Tiffany. You must be running out of names by now but Dan might be your real one. You know, Dan Dan the dirty old man!
DaddyAndyUK

Taunton, UK

#5 Nov 20, 2013
ABSOURCE is a an Australian site, so if your asking the question from the UK, I totally agree you are faking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) 4 hr Jacob cole 128
bedwetting = diapering 14 hr jasonallen122000 2
Parents making me wear a nappy while on holiday (Jul '15) 19 hr Father of 2 boys 38
Anyone else in their Twenties still diapered by... (Apr '17) 20 hr Father of 2 boys 32
plastic/rubber panties (Feb '17) Sat Rubberbabypantie 34
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) Sat brian hensley 108
Diapers at Church Sat Father of 2 boys 13
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) Nov 29 bedwetter2 305
More from around the web