ukhelper

London, UK

#229 Oct 3, 2010
Samantha wrote:
Sam is short for Samantha, my situation is i have Genetic factors that runs in my family.
Hi Sam,
Sorry to hear this. Would I be right in thinking you wet in you sleep and leak during the day so, maybe, wear a Depend pad. I expect you have sought medical help but has anyone ever suggested pelvic floor exercises which can strengthen the bladder muscles. There are a few here who can offer support and encouragement, Ashley, Sara and someone from England, who occasionally signs in, Princess Holly.
Jacqui.
Ashley16

United States

#230 Oct 3, 2010
Hi Sam, Jacqui is right, we are here to give you as much support as possible and let ya know you are not alone. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Have a great day! Ash
Hewholovestobewe t

Newcastle, UK

#232 Oct 3, 2010
Mom of 4 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ashley I also bedwet and have some light incontinence during the day, I assum it's from having 4 kids I Ammon msn at chadon22s@live.com
Have you sought help for your bedwetting or do you just accept that because you have had children you wet the bed.
DeSilva

San Pablo, CA

#233 Oct 3, 2010
Hi, I am the mother of a fifteen year old girl with nightly bed-wetting issues. She sleeps in a diaper but also has problems with daytime wetting. We've taken her to a physician but he just says she has a very small bladder. When she really exerts herself (i.e. running distance, lifting weights) she will occasionally soil herself as well. She has dealt with this problem pretty well but still gets a lot of grief for it when it happens at school (which is about once every two weeks or so).
Former BT

Spring, TX

#234 Oct 3, 2010
DeSilva wrote:
Hi, I am the mother of a fifteen year old girl with nightly bed-wetting issues. She sleeps in a diaper but also has problems with daytime wetting. We've taken her to a physician but he just says she has a very small bladder. When she really exerts herself (i.e. running distance, lifting weights) she will occasionally soil herself as well. She has dealt with this problem pretty well but still gets a lot of grief for it when it happens at school (which is about once every two weeks or so).
Thats really too bad :( it's sad that people army mature and have to make fun of others to make themseleves feel better, what grade is she in?
ukHelper

London, UK

#235 Oct 4, 2010
DeSilva wrote:
Soiling is usually associated with constipation. However by being told she has a small bladder is of no help to you or your daughter. I would go back and ask to be referred to an urologist. In the meantime there are special pants she can wear such as these:-
http://www.nationalincontinence.com/pc/PS2013... .
Whatever, though, don't just be fobbed off.

Since: Sep 10

Vigodarzere, Italy

#236 Oct 4, 2010
the question are can i buy tena in china?
thanks
Andrea
ukhelper

London, UK

#237 Oct 4, 2010
Ciao Andrea,
Contatta Auchan in Italia per vedere che cosa č disponibile in Cina, dove ci sono molti ipermercati. Se vendono prodotti Tena nei negozi in Italia, mi aspetto che sarą venduto in Cina.
Quando si fa partire?
Jacqui.
James

Ada, MI

#238 Oct 4, 2010
Ashley16 wrote:
Ya, I have good luck with them too. The Depends small for women work great for me. I am reverse from you. I wear Good-nites during the day and go for Depends (or a cloth waterproof garment or a thick diaper) at night. I wear a waterproof panty at night to assure I don't leak thru, which sometimes happens. Have a great night. Ash
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the Goodnites had a new design recently. This is just out of curiosity but do you think the new version is an improvement?
Ashley16

United States

#239 Oct 4, 2010
To be truthful I kinda wish they would make them with designs that are more realistic. I would like them to have maybe small flowers or small figures that are more like those or regular underwear. I think they still yell out "PULL UPS". Of course the only people that see them in my house is my family or other girls who come over to spend the night. Still. it would be nice to have something a little less obvious . Something that blends in to look more "typical" of what regular underwear looks like. Maybe it's just me . Maybe just a plain light color like Depends for girls put out recently (only not so expensive).
Ashley16

United States

#240 Oct 4, 2010
Didn't mean to get carried away. I do like them and I find them a great help at school or when I go like to the mall. They pattern is better but my main concern is that they still seem kind of kidish in some ways to me and I would like to see them have a design not just in the *middle. I feel kind of like that makes them resemble the pull ups little kids wear. Do I make sense? I wear them and do like the protection I get from them most of the time. No product is perfect.
ukhelper

London, UK

#241 Oct 5, 2010
Ashley16 wrote:
Didn't mean to get carried away. I do like them and I find them a great help at school or when I go like to the mall. They pattern is better but my main concern is that they still seem kind of kidish in some ways to me and I would like to see them have a design not just in the *middle. I feel kind of like that makes them resemble the pull ups little kids wear. Do I make sense? I wear them and do like the protection I get from them most of the time. No product is perfect.
You are quite right. Drynites, the equivalant in the UK, are just the same. At one time they were plain white and in three sizes, 4-7 years (small), 8-11,(medium) and 12-15 (large). Also they were unisex.
The revamp, which included the introduction of boys and girls products along with designs, amalgamated the medium and large sizes. This could have been because the large size accounted for only a very small percentage of their overall sales so it was not cost effective to continue production. For this same reason they may assume sales of the 8-15 pants are being, mainly, purchased for children who are in the lower end of this age range with designs that Kimberly-Clark consider to be appropriate.
Ashley16

United States

#242 Oct 5, 2010
Hi Jacqui, Yep, I think the same way. I think most of their business goes towards younger kids. I remember when I was a lot younger the Good-nites were all white and the same product was made for girl or boys. I even tried to draw a design on one with a marker. Didn't work and I got in trouble for getting ink all over myself and clothes. Under Jams also uses a pattern that is very kiddish. Of course they don't sell them in larger sizes for older kids. At least they don't in my area. Anyway, Depends are nice to have around when you don't want to deal with kiddy pictures on your underwear. Good nites do work fine for me but so do Depends small. Hope your day is going well. Until later gator Ash
ukhelper

London, UK

#243 Oct 5, 2010
Hi Ashley,
Just back from band practice. We have a concert Saturday after next. Seems to be going well.
Underjams have been having some bad press. The main problem is they tend to fall to pieces after a time. I don't what you've heard but they are available in a larger size equivalent to the larger Goodnites. Our local supermarket, Morrisons, have been trying to promote them for some time and, just now, are selling a pack of nine for £3 (roughly $5). If you are interested I expect you can get a free sample. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess.
Ashley16

United States

#244 Oct 5, 2010
When they first came out they had a size for teens just like Goodnites but then they took them off the market in my area. The one thing I didn't like was the large pattern that was on them. I see a lot of teens talk about Pamper size 7 and have seen them advertised. I have no interest in them but I don't recall ever seeing them in the stores Target and I don't think they carry them any longer. I suppose they work ok for larger young kids (7 or 8) but can't picture a teen wanting to wear them .
Sara

United States

#245 Oct 5, 2010
Ashley16 wrote:
When they first came out they had a size for teens just like Goodnites but then they took them off the market in my area. The one thing I didn't like was the large pattern that was on them. I see a lot of teens talk about Pamper size 7 and have seen them advertised. I have no interest in them but I don't recall ever seeing them in the stores Target and I don't think they carry them any longer. I suppose they work ok for larger young kids (7 or 8) but can't picture a teen wanting to wear them .
the pampers size 7 do fit me but as you say why would a 17 year old want to wear them. sometime no one else knows cuzs ur in ur room an only wear them to bed they strech very well. but dont hold alot might work good for a light wetter
Ashley16

United States

#246 Oct 5, 2010
Hi Sara, I missed hearing from you. How are things going. I have never seen a Pamper 7 only the package. Ya, I suppose they could fit but I think like you said that they probably don't hold much. They are not made for older bedwetters, like teens. Do they have the same type of figures that the other pampers do? I don't think I would want to be caught wearing one in front of any of my friends, even if they fit and offered good protection. How was your day? Hope ya have a great night. Later gator, Ash

Jacqui Wish I could hear your concert. Where are you playing? Do you have any others coming up in the next month or two? Hope you have had a great night and wishing you a good day ahead. Ash
ukhelper

London, UK

#247 Oct 6, 2010
Hi Ash,
Concert is on 16th October The next is in December.
Jacquix
Ashley16

United States

#249 Oct 6, 2010
That is weird!!! I wonder how reliable the ratings for product are? I have come across the unexpected a few times but this was really weird. I have stumbled into some DL sites by mistake but never to that extent. Gotta go eat but I shall return. Later Gator Ashley
Sara

United States

#250 Oct 6, 2010
2where can you buy a youth diaper at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Babysitter (Jan '13) 4 min Ryan 21
Bedwetting on holiday (Jun '10) 3 hr just kill me 13
My plan to get my mum to make me wear diapers (May '13) 3 hr cat 43
Do you wet in the day by accident or on purpose. (Mar '09) 6 hr ineedyoutowantme 270
Still at school but gay and like nappys 8 hr Spencerboy 22
wearing diapers for comfort (Dec '12) 10 hr ineedyoutowantme 54
Do you get punished for bedwetting? 13 hr bedwetterr 7
More from around the web