dad treats me like baby for wetting
sammuel

Burntwood, UK

#139 Nov 28, 2007
The Tooth Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Guy THERE ARE places for you They are called psychiatric Hospitals I suggest you go and see a Psychiatrist and be committed for treatment Thats My advice
f u its none of your concern this has nothing to do with you so do us all a favour and piss off
notababy

London, UK

#140 Dec 14, 2007
hi im 13 my gran treats me like a baby when i go round i go round every weekend because my mum and dad want time to themselfs when i get there she tells my mum ill be fine but she is horid she makes me wear a nappie and she changes me when i eat she puts me in a large highchair and spoon feeds me baby food she also puts a bib around me i go out for a walk 2 times a day once in my pram wich is a pink barbie one and once in my reins then she bathes me and sings to me then i have my bottle with some baby milk and then go to bed in my cot she reads to me and calls me bowbow she then gives me my barbie dummie wich i like then the next day she will make me go out with my dummie in my mouth she also buys me baby toys and makes me watch baby programs what do u think about it please comment
notababy

London, UK

#141 Dec 14, 2007
hi today she brought me lots of dummies then she took off all my clothes put a nappy on me and locke d me outside lots of people laughed at me
notababy

Bargoed, UK

#142 Dec 17, 2007
hi its me my gran realy pised me off today because i refused to finish my bottle last night she made me sleep in my cot with just a nappie on and just a dummie in my mouth and today i was not alowed to take my dummie out at all unless she told me to she also said i was not alowed anything acept from baby food and milk in my bottle and even worse she made me do a catwalk show for her and she dressed me in different baby outfits for 5 hours i was in each one for ten minuets then she took pictures of me in all my baby thungs and put then on the wall in our romm my cot is in her room
baby Stephen

Washington, DC

#143 Dec 17, 2007
john wrote:
my dad treats me lik a baby for wetting the bed he puts a nappie on me every night if not a nappy dry nights he also sings 2 me and baths me i am 16 and he makes me drink out of a bottle and i have to wear a bib when i eat he also feeds me can some body help me please
I think you are a lucky guy, quit complaining.
Sanity

United States

#144 Dec 22, 2007
umm.. you british are fuuucked! AHAHAHAHA. very much "LOL" worthy...
Luke

Portland, OR

#145 Dec 23, 2007
Ve'sin de'dounson ja con'beisin tod kestrrugart Veinstruffen???
Luke

Portland, OR

#146 Dec 23, 2007
Ja bensin veisn'so
yyy

UK

#147 Jan 5, 2008
Sanity wrote:
umm.. you british are fuuucked! AHAHAHAHA. very much "LOL" worthy...
shut up your probebly 20 stone knowing your from america
Nick

Redruth, UK

#148 Jan 20, 2008
hi lily...i would love u to be my mummy..i like to wear nappies and pee and poop them...would you want to change me?? shall i give you my msn?
John london

Belgrade, Serbia

#149 Feb 14, 2008
hy i am 14 year old boy who drinks milk on babies bootle and sometime wear diaper. only when i go at my brother.his mum (my unt).when i went there for 3 weeks i drink milk on bootle with my brother in the morning and in the evening and my brothers sometimes wear diaper.he ask me to wear too and i agread. its nice and my unt changes me and him when we wet. sometimes she calls babysister when she goes to work and baby sister give us baby food milk on bootle, changing diaper and playing with our pennis its fun. what do you think?
John london

Belgrade, Serbia

#150 Feb 14, 2008
do you think that drinking milk on babies bootle is fun and good. for me thats good with cream,sugar.......
John london

Belgrade, Serbia

#151 Feb 15, 2008
hy. i like to drink milk on babies bootle and sometime wear diaper but not always do you like to drink milk on babies bootle...
John london

Belgrade, Serbia

#152 Feb 15, 2008
notababy wrote:
hi im 13 my gran treats me like a baby when i go round i go round every weekend because my mum and dad want time to themselfs when i get there she tells my mum ill be fine but she is horid she makes me wear a nappie and she changes me when i eat she puts me in a large highchair and spoon feeds me baby food she also puts a bib around me i go out for a walk 2 times a day once in my pram wich is a pink barbie one and once in my reins then she bathes me and sings to me then i have my bottle with some baby milk and then go to bed in my cot she reads to me and calls me bowbow she then gives me my barbie dummie wich i like then the next day she will make me go out with my dummie in my mouth she also buys me baby toys and makes me watch baby programs what do u think about it please comment
hy. i like to drink milk on babies botle and sometime wear diaper. do you like to drink milk on babies bootle. answer
luke

Wolverhampton, UK

#153 Feb 21, 2008
i am 16 and i weare nappies 24/7 even to school there bath me every night and the put me in bed and signs songs to me.
Brittany

Columbus, GA

#154 Feb 25, 2008
oh my mom is so embaresing 2. I'm 15 and still waring diapers. She also puts a diaper on me. With nappies!!! I hate it. She puts me in a play pin at pree school. PREE SCHOOL. My mom blocks every channel exsepet for noggin playhouse disney and pbs kids. My mom gots all your parents beat. One time she figured out that i was dating a boy. the next day she shows him how she puts a diaper on me. Now he brock up with me. See what i mean!!! HELP PLEASE
renee

Rochester, MA

#155 Feb 25, 2008
john wrote:
my dad treats me lik a baby for wetting the bed he puts a nappie on me every night if not a nappy dry nights he also sings 2 me and baths me i am 16 and he makes me drink out of a bottle and i have to wear a bib when i eat he also feeds me can some body help me please
Keep dreaming!
Conditions Officer

Birmingham, UK

#156 Mar 18, 2008
Please Remove Chris's Comment Or This Site Will Be Shut Down
Conditions Officer

Birmingham, UK

#157 Mar 18, 2008
Go yyy

Since: Mar 08

Atlanta

#158 Mar 28, 2008
I wouldn't really mind that but if you don't like it then it's your choice. Your dad isn't that screwed up. Look at this http://www.topix.com/forum/health/bedwetting/...
look at the "jack" guys 3rd post. You think you had it bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents That Have Older Childern in Diapers (Apr '17) 32 min Bethany 145
Real parents Real bedwetting kids only 3 hr Dad Chris 5
Do any teen boys like getting a bare bottom spa... (Mar '16) 3 hr Omahcamper 26
women/girls bedwetting ? (Mar '10) 5 hr Bridgett16f 320
Teen Diaper Chat (Feb '16) 7 hr Dad Chris 132
Public sightings (May '12) 7 hr Dad Chris 163
embarressing stories please add (Jul '09) 9 hr Bridgett16f 233