dad treats me like baby for wetting
Lynn

Aberdeen, WA

#222 Jul 17, 2010
You poor people! I am so sorry this is how you get treated!But how do you get on the computer?
Rabbit

Hoquiam, WA

#223 Jul 17, 2010
oh you poor poor peaple!:(
Richard

Mason City, IA

#225 Aug 19, 2010
notababy wrote:
hi im 13 my gran treats me like a baby when i go round i go round every weekend because my mum and dad want time to themselfs when i get there she tells my mum ill be fine but she is horid she makes me wear a nappie and she changes me when i eat she puts me in a large highchair and spoon feeds me baby food she also puts a bib around me i go out for a walk 2 times a day once in my pram wich is a pink barbie one and once in my reins then she bathes me and sings to me then i have my bottle with some baby milk and then go to bed in my cot she reads to me and calls me bowbow she then gives me my barbie dummie wich i like then the next day she will make me go out with my dummie in my mouth she also buys me baby toys and makes me watch baby programs what do u think about it please comment
THATS YOUR gRANDMA YOU SHOULD DO FOR HER WHAT YOU CAN THE REST OF HER LIFE,,NOW GOING OUTSIDE IS GOING TO FAR,but diaper changing and feeding you(IN THE HOUSE)come on it isnt that bad,and you know she changed your diapers when you was lil!! do it for your grandma(SISSY)and be the baby for her
Grace

Melville, NY

#226 Aug 23, 2010
I wish that could happen to me I used to put like 15 pairs of underwear on and then poop then i axidentily fell backwards and there i was all poopy and gross.
notababy

Milton Keynes, UK

#227 Sep 8, 2010
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>THATS YOUR gRANDMA YOU SHOULD DO FOR HER WHAT YOU CAN THE REST OF HER LIFE,,NOW GOING OUTSIDE IS GOING TO FAR,but diaper changing and feeding you(IN THE HOUSE)come on it isnt that bad,and you know she changed your diapers when you was lil!! do it for your grandma(SISSY)and be the baby for her
i am, i do it for her
i am her sissy baby, its even in public she enjoys it but i hate it
i am just going along with it because she has photos of me
notababy

Milton Keynes, UK

#228 Sep 11, 2010
anyone else like to comment? i would like to hear other opinions
joseph

United States

#229 Sep 28, 2010
John you are so lucky I wish I could be treaded fed changed like a baby
joseph

United States

#230 Sep 28, 2010
I really realy really really like to do every like a baby
joseph

United States

#231 Sep 28, 2010
Hey john want to switch lives
megs

Chillicothe, IL

#232 Sep 28, 2010
i am 20 and a 1/2 i wet the bed all my life...all i can say is bambinos has the best diapers there are on the market as for the baby treating thing idk what to say sorry kiddies
notababy

Milton Keynes, UK

#233 Oct 3, 2010
what do others think of my situation and should i go out in public in a dress, poopy nappy girls shoes and sucking a dummy
Charlotte

London, UK

#234 May 8, 2011
Nick wrote:
hi lily...i would love u to be my mummy..i like to wear nappies and pee and poop them...would you want to change me?? shall i give you my msn?
what's your msn
mummys nappy girl

Rochester, UK

#235 May 29, 2011
hi im 10 years old and my daddy makes me wear a nappy.i hate it but just go along with it.he puts me in a crib and a push chair, a high chair. i have a play pen and when i go round to my nannys she puts me in big baby clothes. this week daddy and is gitlfriend took me to a baby paty 4 kids my age who are babys. i met this girl who crawled ontop of me and felt my nappy. she tuched my bottem and i hated it. me daddy changed my nappy in front of her and then she felt my pussy.my daddys gitlfriend put me in my carseat and took me to school.she gave my teacher my nappys my dummys and my bottles and baby food. the school nurse changes me at school every hour. my nanny put me in pink nappys and took me over the park in my pushchair and put me in the baby swings and pushed me wilst this girl in my class just laughed at me.I was put to bed ant 6.i was put in my crib and
was given my bottle. my daddy even takes me to a toddler class.Im 10 years old!
andy

UK

#236 Jun 3, 2011
man ask your nan to treat me like a baby i love wearing nappies and a thomas pacifier
Anonymous

Plymouth, WI

#237 Jun 14, 2011
I wear diapers size 4 pampers cruisers
slam101

Hastings, New Zealand

#238 Aug 27, 2011
yes
slam101

Hastings, New Zealand

#239 Aug 27, 2011
stu wrote:
you guys are so lucky you get babied. i love getting babied. the diapers feel soo good and i like bieng in baby clothes. i am 12 but i am ver small so i can fit into baby clothes. it would be fun but unfortionattly i cant because my mom is dead and so is my dad. i am at a babysitters and i am about to ask her to treat me like a regular baby. do you think its a good idea?
a ithink if u whant to it b good idea
Marie

Montevideo, Uruguay

#240 Dec 6, 2011
I dont know, Im 17 and I have a "Daddy" not my real dad but we play that Im his babygirl. I have total control of my bladder but he makes me wear nappies anyways and I like it. Idont know, I just enjoy being treated like a baby, hes really nice and sweet to me and I loveeee more than anything that feeling. So i cant understand that you hate it. but that is your real father and you dont like wearing diapers so I guess that must suck for you :/
Poopiegirl23

United States

#241 Feb 24, 2012
worried mother wrote:
my 18 year old girl has started wetting the bed and when she is at home she leaves wet patches every where should i put her back in a diaper

Yes it would help her and I think teens should be babies more
Allison

Revere, MA

#242 Mar 30, 2012
You need to call the police.That is child abuse..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of diapers do you wear? 4 hr brandonbav83 2
Bed wetting more then a problem or something fun? 4 hr brandonbav83 1
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) 4 hr brandonbav83 525
Ever get a spanking before getting a diaper on (Jan '16) 8 hr Trevor 20
Diaper Lovers in Missouri (Apr '14) 9 hr Baby wet diapers 6
wet pants in school (Oct '13) 10 hr Pamala B 163
21 year old just started to wet my bed (Mar '12) 17 hr brandonbav83 137
Teen girls in diapers (Jan '16) 19 hr Celtic diaper girl 154
I deliberately wet my pants and wet my bed, how... (May '16) 21 hr brandonbav83 221
More from around the web