dad treats me like baby for wetting

Posted in the Bedwetting Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
john

UK

#1 May 2, 2007
my dad treats me lik a baby for wetting the bed he puts a nappie on me every night if not a nappy dry nights he also sings 2 me and baths me i am 16 and he makes me drink out of a bottle and i have to wear a bib when i eat he also feeds me can some body help me please

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bob

UK

#2 May 4, 2007
hi im terrys son my dad makes me wear nappies 24/7 even to school but he is worried who would change me nappy. i went to a sleep over the night before his mum got down her sons cot and dummy and bonnet and put me in the cot but the bonnet on my head and a dummy in my mouth
she went to the shop and bought baby food and put me in a pram. then when it was tea she put me in a high chair and fed me then put me on her lap and fed me milk through a bottle. then put me back in the cot and sang a nersery rhyme and then i pooed in the nappy so see put me on a changing mat and changed me. im 14 years old.
john

UK

#3 May 4, 2007
do u like that m8 because i am not a baby i am 16 years old and i wet the bed and i waer i nappy that not right and the other day my dads gilfriend came round and she put me 2 bed a half past 6 first she bath me then diaperd me then it was my bottle time and sang songs before i went 2 sleep now my dad wants me 2 wear nappies for the rest of my life can u help me plz he also wants 2 go out and buy me some more diapers a pram a changing mat more dummies baby food and some bibs i am not a baby but he wants me 2 be 1 today he said that we are going shopping 2 morrow 2 buy me some new clothes baby clothes he said then he said right we need u in bed by 6 tonight that was yesterday he said that i am in a diaper now and i have pooed and he said i have 2 wait 2 her gets back from work before changing me he puts powder on my bum and stuff like that
bob

UK

#4 May 4, 2007
just go along with it until u get sick thats wat im doin
john

UK

#5 May 9, 2007
he wont get sick he said he is going 2 dress me feed me and change me like a baby for the rest of my life the other day he went out and bought me a buttoned down oxford shirt and some new trouses and said right we are going 2 a party and he said its for babies just like u, So he started 2 get me ready he took me for a bath then dried me and then put a DIAPER on me and sang 2 me when he was dressing me and diapering me then he tooked my shirt in and fastend my top button on my shirt and i was really hot he took me down stairs and sat me in the play pen and said right a need 2 get ready then he asked his gilfriend 2 feed me with a bottle so she lifted me up and i had pooed and it was coming out of my nappie then she called me a norty babie and then smacked my bum 5 times and diapered me again then i started 2 cry and she said right lets get u dressed again and she put me in a new oxford shirt and some trouses and put my diaper on really tight and rocked me 2 i went 2 sleep but i didnt want 2 go to sleep and my dad came and got me put me in my car seat and said lets go we was on our way i told my daddy i needed the toilet he said do it in ur nappie and we will change u when we get there it was about 2 hours away and i havted 2 sit in poo and wee all the way there when we got there my daddy took me out of the car put a dummie in my mouth and put some reins on me and said lets get u changed so he took me inside and asked the woman where he could change me and asked if she had any babie clothes what her son wears 2 fit me but her son is 14 and i am 16 and the clothes what i was going 2 borrow wont fit me but the woman gave my daddy a jumper 2 go over my oxford shirt a new diaper and some trouses what was too small for me i told my daddy if he bought a coat with him but he said no i will borrow 1 i said no but he asked the woman if i could borrrow 1 and my daddy put me in a light blue teddy bear coat and sat me in a high chair out side and fed me babie food i started 2 cry then this other woman lifted me out and sat me on her knee and said just because u are 16 it dosent me u carnt be a babie but i told her that i am n ot a babie and she said so u are now and my daddy took me upstairs again 2 change me and smacked my bottom 8 times and said u norty boy u dont tell them that u dont like being a baby then he smacked my bottom again and said u are in bed a half past 6 tonight then i cried then my daddy took me homw put my pj's on me carried me up stairs and put me in my cot and said i was going 2 let u go out and play tonight for 1 hour but u have been a norty boy and smacked my bum then i went 2 sleep

CAN any 1 help me please i am 16 year old boy not a babie
dfgh

AOL

#6 May 16, 2007
i would love being treated like that
zac

Leicester, UK

#7 May 16, 2007
im 17. i never leave the house except going to school. my mum and dad treat me like a baby cause i wet the bed. i wear nappies and plastic pants to bed at night. my mum changes and baths me. to be honest i love wearing nappies but hate getting treated like a baby. anyone want to swap
dfgh

AOL

#8 May 18, 2007
sher
sandy

Cambridge, UK

#9 May 20, 2007
zac wrote:
im 17. i never leave the house except going to school. my mum and dad treat me like a baby cause i wet the bed. i wear nappies and plastic pants to bed at night. my mum changes and baths me. to be honest i love wearing nappies but hate getting treated like a baby. anyone want to swap
i know how u feel im 17 and still wear nappies. i wet the bed all the. my family trear me like a babay. help
warrior

Birmingham, UK

#10 May 20, 2007
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>i know how u feel im 17 and still wear nappies. i wet the bed all the. my family trear me like a babay. help
you wana make your mind up on a previous bed wetting post you said you were 16 now you saying that you are 17 i think you need to tell the truth on your age
Crazy People

Springfield, TN

#11 Jun 8, 2007
This is to funny! So they treat you like a baby, but you are allowed to get on the computer and get on the internet...lol...thanks for the laugh you silly people.
john

UK

#12 Jun 10, 2007
i have now begging 2 like being a baby girl and my daddy treats me like a baby all the time and he knows that i like it but he is very stricted with me spanks my bottom till i cry if i am norty i love it
bob

Kelowna, Canada

#13 Jun 10, 2007
I wish i could get treat like a baby and pop in my diaper and get some one to change me an a baby mat and feed me with a bootle its fun to make a poopy in your diaper and sleep in a crip and walk around in a diaper
poopman

Clinton Township, MI

#14 Jun 11, 2007
john wrote:
my dad treats me lik a baby for wetting the bed he puts a nappie on me every night if not a nappy dry nights he also sings 2 me and baths me i am 16 and he makes me drink out of a bottle and i have to wear a bib when i eat he also feeds me can some body help me please
kill him fyck ity fyck fyck
tim_WA

Wyalkatchem, Australia

#15 Jun 12, 2007
hey if any wants to talk my addy is [email protected] n i like to were nappies i am 13 yrs old
john

UK

#16 Jun 20, 2007
hi i am back the other week we went away for a few days and as usally my daddy took my diapers with him and when we got there we got our caravan i walked in the caravan with my daddy holding my reins and he had picked 1 for me it was a different kind of caravan there was a cot for me and changing mat a high chair for me a cuboard full of games there was also a draw full of dummies bibs diapers and the diapers just fitted me my daddy said right lets put 1 of these diapers on u so he did and they was really tight and i started 2 cry like a baby and he thought i was crying because i was tired so he gave me a dummie and i stoped crying but the diaper was still really tight.

the next day me and my daddy went out he took me 2 the beach and he put a swim nappie on me a pink 1 all the other people on the beach was looking at me and i went bright red then after the beach we was walking home and my daddy met this lass (he has just split up with he other 1) and she said oooooo who do we have here then and my daddy said my 16 year old son he wears diaper for being a norty boy

then she said can i change him when he has pooed my daddy said of course u can and make sure u put him some cream on u can do it when we get back 2 the caravan then she said ok then my dad said he also need a bath and some cleans clothes on will u do that as well for me why i get ready she said ok

we got back 2 the caravn and she undressed me and sat me in my play pen i was only sitting in my diaper she went 2 run the bath and she came back picked me up laid me down and took my diaper off me and put me in the bath and started 2 sing songs 2 me then she got me out of the bath put a fresh pink diaper on me put my shirt on me and did all my buttons up and put my trousses on me and tucked my shirt into my trousses and said i have a belt 1 minute i will go and get it she was back in 5 minutes with a belt she put the belt on me and made sure my shirt wasent coming out my trousses and she put a tie and pulled it right up so it covered my top button and then she sat me in my push chair and fastened me and then my dad was ready and she got ready then we went out

after we had our holiday my daddy asked this lass 2 move in with us
warrior

Fareham, UK

#17 Jun 20, 2007
then you fell out of bed banged your head & woke up
russell

UK

#18 Jun 23, 2007
hi i like wearing nappies alot but my parents dont no my mum and me argue alot i would give anthing to be a baby i would love to switch lives even mabe run away with some one i am 15 coming to 16 and i live in england playmouth my email is [email protected] please some one get back to me
worried mother

Slough, UK

#19 Jun 23, 2007
my 18 year old girl has started wetting the bed and when she is at home she leaves wet patches every where should i put her back in a diaper
mother chose t

London, UK

#20 Jun 23, 2007
i too have been wearing nappies but not by chose at first but having to now i think i'm turing into a bed wetter my mums says if your wearing then use them what started has a secret game with my mother at first putting me into them at weekends with nappies plastic style pants has game then lead to sleeping in a cot because she missed having a baby around so it lead to me being being treated more and more like a baby i hardly ever go out have fun even tough i i do have a stoller because she likes to rock me into it i've being wearing nappies 2 years now .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone else in their Twenties still diapered by... (Apr '17) 26 min Casey 25
PLEASE HELP: erection at diaper change (Oct '16) 39 min Geo 55
Parents making me wear a nappy while on holiday (Jul '15) 7 hr BiTeenStud 36
What brand of incontinence products do you use? (Aug '15) 7 hr BiTeenStud 22
Diapered Teens (Jan '15) 8 hr Bi 15 year old boy 18
children and teenagers still diapered (Jan '17) 8 hr Bi Teen Stud 18
Ever get a spanking before getting a diaper on (Jan '16) 14 hr Krojas1 98
babysitting older kids in diapers (Feb '17) Tue Old babysitter 121
Public sightings (May '12) Tue Jordan the guy 157
Is anyone else forced to wear diapers that does... (Jul '16) Nov 12 Diaperedgir 553
More from around the web