Help me (girls only and no dl)
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#143 Apr 12, 2012
Hi rdunagan Yep, sounds like you and I had the same kind of night. I soaked two sets of diapers during the night. This morning in class I had to get the teacher in 2nd period to let me go change. Then by lunch I was really wet again. At about 1:30 I had a fairly wet experience and wore the wet diaper until I got home. Yes, even on the way home I had wet them a little bit more. Mom called the doctor and he said to see if I continue to have more frequent problems from now until tomorrow morning. If so he wants me to come back into the office. My lower back hurts too. I feel like such a big baby going thru so many diapers. I hope this is just a passing problem that corrects itself tonight.
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#144 Apr 12, 2012
Hi feti boy So sorry to hear that your weather is like not so great. We have fairly nice weather here. It has been cold/cool but by mid day it gets fairly comfortable.
Anonymous

United States

#145 Apr 12, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
Hi rdunagan Yep, sounds like you and I had the same kind of night. I soaked two sets of diapers during the night. This morning in class I had to get the teacher in 2nd period to let me go change. Then by lunch I was really wet again. At about 1:30 I had a fairly wet experience and wore the wet diaper until WwwI got home. Yes, even on the way home I had wet them a little bit more. Mom called the doctor and he said to see if I continue to have more frequent problems from now until tomorrow morning. If so he wants me to come back into the office. My lower back hurts too. I feel like such a big baby going thru so many diapers. I hope this is just a passing problem that corrects itself tonight.

Yes we do Ashley I just pot a new one on to it was so wet it was comeing out of it
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#146 Apr 12, 2012
I've wet one since I left this message an hour ago. I think I am going to be heading for the doctors tomorrow unless something happens to improve my problem.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#147 Apr 12, 2012
im sorry to hear tat you wet so much ash. im a little luckier than you as i only wet when i am asleep or at night. however it means i am buyig a lot of shower stuff.
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#148 Apr 12, 2012
The doctor told my mom to keep a record of intake and output. Also, he said not to hold back on liquids as they are needed to stay hydrated. In the morning mom is to call his office back and let him know if I am still showing excessive wetting. If I am he said to keep me home from school and he will work me into his schedule tomorrow.
Anonymous

United States

#150 Apr 12, 2012
You can do it Ashley I just wet my diaper
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#151 Apr 12, 2012
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate your support. You are so so sweet and I really mean it. I feel so frustrated right now and hope things will be better in the morning. Its like I change into a clean diaper and twenty minutes or so I am wet again. I know what a baby must go thru. I even had to cancel my trip to the library tonight. The heavy wetting is too much for pullups. I need a really thick diaper and good plastic pants. Any way thanks for caring. It means a lot to me. Ash

“I am a supporter”

Since: Mar 12

Westerville, Ohio

#152 Apr 12, 2012
Hey ash, sry to hear about your excessive wetting, hope you don't go the doc. tomorrow cause if you have to be absent for school, well at least my mid. school, you would be so behind in 1 day!

Hi Emily, I hope everything with you and Tracy gos alright,

These past couple of days haven't been that bad, even though now, some D-bag is stealing my gym clothes from my gym locker, but i keep a spare in my main locker for just such in an occasion. I got new shoes, they're pretty cool, and yesterday, i took a test and today i found out that i got an A+, i didn't even study! lol

Feti boy, glad to see that your test results came out fine,

Sincerely,
XXChaseXX
The Slice

Pleasantville, NY

#153 Apr 12, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
Hi rdunagan Yep, sounds like you and I had the same kind of night. I soaked two sets of diapers during the night. This morning in class I had to get the teacher in 2nd period to let me go change. Then by lunch I was really wet again. At about 1:30 I had a fairly wet experience and wore the wet diaper until I got home. Yes, even on the way home I had wet them a little bit more. Mom called the doctor and he said to see if I continue to have more frequent problems from now until tomorrow morning. If so he wants me to come back into the office. My lower back hurts too. I feel like such a big baby going thru so many diapers. I hope this is just a passing problem that corrects itself tonight.
Hey Ashley, have you been drinking large volumes of liquids? Have you been really thirsty lately? If so, ask the doctor about diabetes insipidus/
Anonymous

United States

#154 Apr 12, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate your support. You are so so sweet and I really mean it. I feel so frustrated right now and hope things will be better in the morning. Its like I change into a clean diaper and twenty minutes or so I am wet again. I know what a baby must go thru. I even had to cancel my trip to the library tonight. The heavy wetting is too much for pullups. I need a really tyhick diaper and good plastic pants. Any way thanks for caring. It means a lot to me. Ash

Hop it all gos well Ashley I fell bad for you I no how u fell
millie13

Newark, UK

#155 Apr 12, 2012
hey guys how isit going
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#156 Apr 12, 2012
Kate wrote:
I've started wetting the bed. I'm scared. I dunno what to do bout it
Chant to find a solution. Chanting Namu Myoho Renge Kyo might heal you directly, or it might help you find the right medical solution. Until then, wear something like Depends, and try not to worry about it.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#157 Apr 13, 2012
Hi everyone, yes, I ALWAYS drink plenty of water. Having been incontinent this long I have the importance of plenty of fluids drilled into my head. It is just a few minutes before two in the morning and I am afraid it looks like a visit to the doctor is probably going to take place. I just got up in a saturated diaper. It was so wet that my pajamas were wet as well. It should be noted that the diaper was a triple thick one . My sugar level has always been at a perfect spot so I don't think this is a factor. Anyway, I have just changed my diaper and am heading off to bed. As it stands now I expect I will be staying out of school in the morning. Thanks everyone for your kindness and well wishes. Much appreciated. Ash
The Slice

Pleasantville, NY

#158 Apr 13, 2012
ashley17 wrote:
Hi everyone, yes, I ALWAYS drink plenty of water. Having been incontinent this long I have the importance of plenty of fluids drilled into my head. It is just a few minutes before two in the morning and I am afraid it looks like a visit to the doctor is probably going to take place. I just got up in a saturated diaper. It was so wet that my pajamas were wet as well. It should be noted that the diaper was a triple thick one . My sugar level has always been at a perfect spot so I don't think this is a factor. Anyway, I have just changed my diaper and am heading off to bed. As it stands now I expect I will be staying out of school in the morning. Thanks everyone for your kindness and well wishes. Much appreciated. Ash
Ashley, diabetes insipidus has nothing to do with sugar levels. So far as drinking fluids, this would be crazy thirst all the time. Check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipid...

This is not likely, but just a possibility.

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#159 Apr 13, 2012
Hi the slice thx for helping Tracey :). I'm trying 2 get her eating she had some pizza last night and a slice of toast this morning but it's not enough really she's far to thin. I know and I'm gonna support her through It all I'm gonna b like a sister cos I luv her and it feels like we r sisters. Things r gd between me and fabio we r really happy together thx for asking.
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#160 Apr 13, 2012
Hi chase thx I'm trying to help her she's having a really bad time at the moment but I'm gonna try and help her thru it. Shes living with us now and we r gonna b her family I luv her and i call her sis sometimes cos I feel like we r sisters. Gd 2 hear u r having a gd day with the shoes and the test. Hope ur alrite with ur bedwetting
Emily
X

“Essex and proud”

Chelmsford

#161 Apr 13, 2012
Hi Ashley im so sorry ur having lots of accidents for me I don't have 2 many but I don't often ever reach the toilet. I hope ur gonna b ok. If u could could u give some advice and support to my best friend Tracey she posts on "hi I'm Charlotte" she's having a tough time now. thx I hope u r alrite.
Emily
X
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#162 Apr 13, 2012
Quite a day. I will be back later today/tonight. It has been kinda stressful and busy. Tomorrow is going to be yet more testing.
ashley17

Rockford, IL

#163 Apr 13, 2012
I need to be more upbeat and not dwell on this day. It was kind of a busy and complexed day with the tests and things I had to go through. While i was attempting to relieve tension I know that no one here is going to want to hear me ramble on. And I don't blame them. Anyway brief and to the point, had lots of tests today and a radiation dye thing tomorrow. Wow that medicine "ain't so good on the belly. Hope all are having a great day. Peace to all. Ashley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedwetting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you treated like a baby tell the story (Apr '09) 1 hr Donk 240
Father advice please 2 hr Donk 5
Diaper lovers can chat here (Jul '12) 2 hr Kylehenry 317
Anybody who wears nappies in Dublin, Ireland (Apr '13) 7 hr Irelanddiaper 219
Nappydicipline (Oct '13) 14 hr Steve in Glasgow 31
Diaper Lover 17 hr Kendial 1
UK abdl 17 hr bored 2
More from around the web