Straighten Out at Joffe Family Chirop...

Straighten Out at Joffe Family Chiropractic

There are 14 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Straighten Out at Joffe Family Chiropractic. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Manalapan Chiropractor Peter Joffe has been mending backs for nearly 12 years. He opened his own office, Joffe Family Chiropractic , in his hometown of Manalapan eight years ago, just one mile away from where he grew up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Another "pro adjuster" using quack.

Read these claims by this chiroquack.....

"chiropractic care aids children with learning disabilities or with chronic health issues such as ear infections or asthma, according to Joffe.

Neurological problems, such as autism or learning disabilities, can be affected by disfunctions within the spine which affect the nerve system, Joffe explained, and the chiropractic care can help improve the children’s symptoms.

By doing a gentle adjustment and realigning the spine, pressure and stress is taken off of the nerve system so that it can function at a higher level, Joffe said"

Too bad the writer of this article does not have the critical thinking ability to expose this chiropractor as a plague on our society. taking advantage of desperate and innocent people. How disgusting.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Another "pro adjuster" using quack.
Read these claims by this chiroquack.....
"chiropractic care aids children with learning disabilities or with chronic health issues such as ear infections or asthma, according to Joffe.
Neurological problems, such as autism or learning disabilities, can be affected by disfunctions within the spine which affect the nerve system, Joffe explained, and the chiropractic care can help improve the children’s symptoms.
By doing a gentle adjustment and realigning the spine, pressure and stress is taken off of the nerve system so that it can function at a higher level, Joffe said"
Too bad the writer of this article does not have the critical thinking ability to expose this chiropractor as a plague on our society. taking advantage of desperate and innocent people. How disgusting.
What a shock! Wisdom bashes yet another successful chiropractor--can you say "jealous?" Geesh.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Only in the world of chiropractic do they consider a "clicker" of spines "successful".

Again, these quacks won't debate on the merits. Example above.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Only in the world of chiropractic do they consider a "clicker" of spines "successful".
Again, these quacks won't debate on the merits. Example above.
Debate?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Here is wisdom's entire vocabulary when he's "debating,".....'qua ck','diaper','dumb ass','moron'. Oh, but I should be honored ot 'debate' the "head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital," as he begs us to believe. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H HA AH AH AH AH HA HA!!
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
The quack in the article said he can cure autism and learning disabilities.

I'm guessing by your juvenile response that you are a chiropractor who makes the same claims? ha ha

My debate remark was rhetorical, dumb ass. You quacks can't debate me.

I love exposing bizarre chiropractic claims. Hopefully it helps save at least one person from seeing a chiropractic quack. Any reasonable person would agree ... but not you or the other thousands of chiropractors who are bent on ripping off desperate and innocent people.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
The quack in the article said he can cure autism and learning disabilities.
I'm guessing by your juvenile response that you are a chiropractor who makes the same claims? ha ha
My debate remark was rhetorical, dumb ass. You quacks can't debate me.
I love exposing bizarre chiropractic claims. Hopefully it helps save at least one person from seeing a chiropractic quack. Any reasonable person would agree ... but not you or the other thousands of chiropractors who are bent on ripping off desperate and innocent people.
Rhetorical, right. Wisdom just tried to con you again. The fact is no one here has any respect for this baffoon, none. He's lied repeatedly about his credentials. Wisdom is no MD, that's clear. And certainly not 'head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital'. He's also, by his own admission, a failed chiropractor. Could that be, just maybe, why he's bitter, angry and jealous of successful chiropractors? Just maybe? ha ha
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I see another fact filled post from our resident chiropractor. What, slow day at curing autism?
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
I see another fact filled post from our resident chiropractor. What, slow day at curing autism?
he he You're the idiot who said he can cure autism. Go spread your lies somewhere else, that is, unless you're busy at that 'famous NY hospital' being the head of neurosurgery." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Keep your lies a-com'n. They're hysterical!! Thanks for the laugh, baffoon.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
I quote the chiropractor above, "Neurological problems, such as autism or learning disabilities, can be affected by disfunctions within the spine which affect the nerve system, Joffe explained, and the chiropractic care can help improve the children’s symptoms."

Hey dumb ass, your colleague was not implying that he can help their low backs.

But please, continue with your lies. "neurosurgery". good one. yet another lie.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Not only is wisdom a liar, he's a bad liar. See, good liars remember what they said.
Indeed he did brag that after he 'left'(more like failed in practice) chiropractic that he 'enrolled in medical school' then became 'head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital'.
I guess a BIG lie is more believable. I'm convinced. he he he he
Care to tell us which 'famous' NY hospital? Oh, you can't? What a shock. Oh, you'll deny you ever bragged about this? Yet another shock.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
What's the matter? Slow day "healing" autism?
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
What's the matter? Slow day "healing" autism?
What?? Can't name the hospital where you're 'head of neurosurgery'? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH HA What a shock!!
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Good try at deflecting. Did that logic work in chiropractic school when a student asked for some evidence that "gonstead" was effective at curing anything?

Were you one of the students who bought into every bull crap line they fed you?

Indeed you were/are.

Chiropractors claiming to cure/heal autism ....... sick sick sick.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Good try at deflecting. Did that logic work in chiropractic school when a student asked for some evidence that "gonstead" was effective at curing anything?
Were you one of the students who bought into every bull crap line they fed you?
Indeed you were/are.
Chiropractors claiming to cure/heal autism ....... sick sick sick.
Still can't name the 'famous NY hospital' where you're the 'head of neurosurgery'? he he he What a shock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Jul 17 Pat 51
Back Pain Jul 14 Anonymous 1
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Jul 10 Worried 204
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Jul 10 chiropracticlocat... 122
Need Help - back bone slip disc - Severe Pain Jul 8 bamboot 1
Are there things I can do at home to reduce my... Jul 4 bamboot 1
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Jun 30 Ttzone 157
More from around the web