Local Chiropractor Goes Distance To E...

Local Chiropractor Goes Distance To Ensure Wellness

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Local Chiropractor Goes Distance To Ensure Wellness. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Popping, cracking; that's what comes to mind when most people think of chiropractic .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2014
" Dr. Stranko uses a method of chiropractic known as Activator Method Chiropractic Technique or AMCT for short. "

Here's a thought, Dr. Stranko, how some legitimate research and evidence to support you using , and billing for, that bizarre and unfounded spring loaded clicker?

But maybe that's just me.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2014
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

The above link refers to drugs that were well researched--yet killed 100,000 innocent patients last year. The imbecile wisdom defends these deaths and condones the actions of the MDs and drug companies who murdered these patients.(although the imbecile wisdom is not an MD). Says the imbecile, "Hey mr. quacker, at least these drugs were well researched. So what if they kill 100,000 people a year. Hey, not my family, so what the hey."
Enough said.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2014
I'll take your rely as admitting you quacks have no evidence for what you do.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2014

Read the above link. Greedy drug companies and unscrupulous MD's are fueling the funeral business in this country. They cause a minimum of 100,000 funerals a year. The grieiving families are delighted beyond words to learn their sons and daughters died from well researched drugs.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Chiropractor From Chicago wrote:
http://www.alternet.org/story/ 147318/100,000_americans_die_e ach_year_from_prescription_dru gs,_while_pharma_companies_get _rich
Read the above link. Greedy drug companies and unscrupulous MD's are fueling the funeral business in this country. They cause a minimum of 100,000 funerals a year. The grieiving families are delighted beyond words to learn their sons and daughters died from well researched drugs.
interesting..........very, very, interesting

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Feb 28, 2014

What's even more interesting is that in all of the death penalty states, only 1,376 death row inmates were put to death since 1976. The number of deaths by prescription durgs since 1976, just in this country alone, is well over 5 million. Another fact: it costs the US government an average over 2 million dollars to house death row inmates until their execution, which could take decades. Innocent patients who die at the hands of their doctor and drug company spend only a couple of thousand dollars before they die from lethal prescriptions. So you see, the doctors and drug companies are a far better value and more efficient that our penal system for executing people.
Here's a thought: Why don't we send the imbecile 'wisdom', who is not an MD, to do chaplain work and comfort the families of the 100,000 yearly decedants. He could comfort the families who lost sons and daugthers by saying this: "At least your son or daughter didn't die from a quack procedure. They died taking drugs that had 10 years and 500 million dollars in research. Your sons and daughters, each one a hero. You can be proud."
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2014
Thank you for your reply mr. chiropractor. It reveals your very bigoted and ignorant thought process.

I care for critically ill patients every day. I'll leave the strains and sprains to others.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Mar 2, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
Thank you for your reply mr. chiropractor. It reveals your very bigoted and ignorant thought process.
I care for critically ill patients every day. I'll leave the strains and sprains to others.
More lies from 'wisdom'. She's not an MD. That's clear. So her opinions are worthless.

Good read below: First click the link. Very revealing.

What's even more interesting is that in all of the death penalty states, only 1,376 death row inmates were put to death since 1976. The number of deaths by prescription durgs since 1976, just in this country alone, is well over 5 million. Another fact: it costs the US government an average over 2 million dollars to house death row inmates until their execution, which could take decades. Innocent patients who die at the hands of their doctor and drug company spend only a couple of thousand dollars before they die from lethal prescriptions. So you see, the doctors and drug companies are a far better value and more efficient that our penal system for executing people.
Here's a thought: Why don't we send the imbecile 'wisdom', who is not an MD, to do chaplain work and comfort the families of the 100,000 yearly decedants. He could comfort the families who lost sons and daugthers by saying this: "At least your son or daughter didn't die from a quack procedure. They died taking drugs that had 10 years and 500 million dollars in research. Your sons and daughters, each one a hero. You can be proud."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spasticity Treatment Market Estimated to Flouri... Tue Carol Drali 1
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Feb 15 Barbie 351
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Feb 12 ChristinaMack 71
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Feb 11 Steven 280
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Feb 11 Kelly merrill 176
Testing Feb 8 tester 1
News Oversize bags can be a pain in the neck (Apr '07) Feb 1 DRY FARTS 2
More from around the web