Low Cost Affordable Spine Surgery Abroad

Low Cost Affordable Spine Surgery Abroad

Posted in the Back Pain Forum

AngelsAbroad

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#1 Oct 6, 2009
I want to let people know that if money for spine surgery is an issue for them, there are affordable and safe solutions overseas.

In Guatemala city, you could get for less than US$9,500, a Cervical Laminectomy or a Facetectomy or a Foraminotomy or a Discectomy. That price could include airfare, hotel, food, ground transportation, rehab and private nurse service.

There is no need to travel to Asia to get a low price, when people can have high quality spine surgery with a board certified neurosurgeon and state-of-the-art technology and facilities.

Please let me know what do you think about this.
dave

Yuma, AZ

#2 Oct 9, 2009
Do you have any specific information? Doctors names, hospital names, etc. I would be interested in what the options are.

Thanks
Dave
http://www.living-with-back-pain.org/
Hugo

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Hello Dave.
Of course I can give you details. One of the best neurosurgeons I can refer to you, is Dr Julio Luis Pozuelos Lopez. He has a clinic named, Spine Centre. He works for some hospitals here in Guatemala city. Some hospitals are for middle class patients and some for high class patients. Still, the cost of these high class hospitals, is very low compare to the prices in USA. To give you an example, a Heart Bypass surgery, in some states in USA, has a cost of US$120,000. Here in one of these 5 star hospital, the price is US$24,000. That also applies to spine surgery. I hope this can help.
Paul

Belize City, Belize

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Excellent top quality Affordable Spine/Back Surgery can be found in Belize C America. 2 Hrs from Miami Int. Specifically http://www.qualityoflifesurgery.com Laminotomy/Laminectomy/Discect omy etc etc ALL very affordable including Failed Prior surgeries Re-Dos. Tumor/Infection Removal etc etc. They specialize in folks who do not have USA Insurance & are on a budget needing surgery relief.
Denise

Marble Falls, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2012
I am interested in finding out more Information about back surgery over seas. If anyone more recently has had this done I would be interested in knowing how everything went from finding the hospital, surgeon, accommodations, how surgery went, etc.
Hugo Guzman

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Hi Denise. If you would like more information about Dr. Julio Pozuelos, neurosurgeon in Guatemala, specialized in minimal invasive surgery, I can send you more information about his experience, specialized training and the costs of the surgery you are interested in. You can send me an e-mail to: [email protected]
Courtney Galler

Provo, UT

#8 Aug 14, 2014
I know my sister-in-law is in need of spine surgery. She's had horrible scoliosis for most of her life. We're all standing behind her through this. http://www.spineinstituteofnevada.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) May 21 etterp 247
Lumbar laminectory recovery time ? May 21 James B 1
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) May 17 Stella 171
News the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) May 16 Topbroker1 648
Tight back muscles May 11 RachelWest 2
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) May 4 tonyhussein 711
Vertebrae compressin Apr '17 Kimmy 1
More from around the web