Chiropractic-is There a Scientific Basis?

There are 3 comments on the Sep 26, 2013, PRWeb story titled Chiropractic-is There a Scientific Basis?. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Since its founding in 1895, there have been many questions about how and why Chiropractic works, or if its results are just the placebo effect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Since: May 12

South Richmond Hill, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Chiropractic treatment is a wonderful alternative to invasive medical procedures when they are not absolutely necessary. THere is a great product out on the market that can be used at home - a sort of do it yourself chiropractic technique. It is called a tens unit. I know a terrific website that sells these: troluna.com . and here is a link to the video that explains it:
. I believe that the majority of chiropractors have the purpose to help the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Chiropractic treatment is a wonderful alternative to invasive medical procedures ........

Oh really? What chiropractic "treatment" is an alternative to a necessary "invasive medical procedure"?

Please do elaborate. I need a good laugh.
Successful Chiropractor

Bartlett, IL

#3 Oct 1, 2013
More sound advice from the above nut-job, wisdom, who stole, yes, STOLE from insurance companies by advertising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses) to lure patients. A felony. Thank goodness he got caught and can no longer practice and bilk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiropractor Sat kbruce62 2
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Apr 20 Wgrace 47
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Apr 20 DORA M DUARTE 172
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Apr 19 Baseball player 37
News When You Should (And Shouldn't) See A Chiropractor Apr 15 Dolores Brown 9
Lower Back Pain Apr 1 jstrong196 1
Ways In Which Children’s Bad Posture Can affect... (May '11) Mar 29 Jenny3 2
More from around the web