Health 101: Keeping Your Bones Strong

Health 101: Keeping Your Bones Strong

There are 2 comments on the Sampan story from Aug 5, 2007, titled Health 101: Keeping Your Bones Strong. In it, Sampan reports that:

By Juhee Lee Osteoporosis is the most common bone disease in the world and affects an estimated 10 million Americans. via Sampan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sampan.

Kate

Kennett Square, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2007
Here is health 101 - live healthy to protect your bones http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/649686/Hea...
Joshua

New York, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Osteoporosis has indeed taken an increasing role especially in the elderly. It's that younger adults engage in preventive measures that may help improve bone health, and reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. This helps a person steer clear from any potential side effect related to a medication, or even the hassle of going through a lawsuit because of these drawbacks. I read at http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsuitcenter.com that a number of people has encountered rare yet serious side effects from Fosamax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clicking / Popping Neck after Atlas Adjustment Dec 2 Matthewa 1
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Nov 27 Sandy Feet 62
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Nov 23 Bionicbartender 226
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Nov 10 Tina 706
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov 9 indict schumer 16
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Nov '16 2016 pain 4life 336
Nightly back spasms (tightness) can't sleep! (Jan '08) Nov '16 HumanSpirit 86
More from around the web