aftereffectsoffusionl5/s1

aftereffectsoffusionl5/s1

Posted in the Back Pain Forum

notawimp53

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Had surgury May 10,2011.Dr.mistakenly detox nerve an pain meds 2weeks later.Sever pain an hallucinations from hell,left me with having to leave state,no follow up no physical therapy,nothing but an unaware loving family to try an care for my almost dead an tortured self.This detox on top of physical trauma an pain(cut in front,two in back)left me numb in left leg an bladder an teeth.Do have sharp pains in left foot when walking an stabbing heavy feeling pain above lower back.Never able to resume same pre op lifestyle.Feel like I went to sleep an woke up to deal with alot of new an different painful problems.What was once my back turned into new unsure how to live with problems.Also lost taste buds an sensations to hot or cold.A stranger I have become to all who knew me.Am I alone?or can anyone explain the agonizing shape I now am in?Thanks for sharing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life Lessons: Lower back pain 21 hr daviscolons 3
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) 21 hr daviscolons 50
News When You Should (And Shouldn't) See A Chiropractor (Dec '14) Jun 25 Callie Marie 11
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Jun 20 udaykiran 149
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Jun 15 Rene du Toit 148
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Jun 5 Cinzia 697
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Jun 4 Anonymous 10
More from around the web