#BusinessBuzz -- Chiropractor offers ...

#BusinessBuzz -- Chiropractor offers unique treatment

There are 4 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Jun 28, 2014, titled #BusinessBuzz -- Chiropractor offers unique treatment. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

I think for many of us maintaining a balanced lifestyle is important. There are many ways to describe a balanced lifestyle - it can be based on work, relationships, activities, what you consume, how many hours of sleep you get, your mental well-being or your physical health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2014
"Strath is a licensed chiropractor, having recently graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa."

Where quackery lives.
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Jun 30, 2014
Since 1992, the FDA has pulled over 500 drugs off the market and out of the hands of MD's because these drugs either murdered or maimed over 20 million Americans--crippling our economy in dozens of ways, and devastating millions of families.
But the idiot wisdom, who is neither a chiropractor or MD, thanks the victims of these drugs for allowing themselves to be murdered or maimed for 'the sake of the whole.' These trusting patients didn't volunteer to be human experiments--it just happened out of their doctor's greed. So by the idiot wisdom's reasoning, the millions who were murdered or maimed by these drugs is justified. Well, at least the drug companies and the MD's now know what kills and maims people. Don't worry--more experiments are on the way.
Let's get back to the figure at hand. Do you have any idea what 20 million dead bodies look like? Have you ever seen old black and white WWII footage of the holocaust? This figure represents about 4 holocausts. The only thing missing are the smoke stacks and bulldozers.

Is this medical bashing? Yes, absolutely. If the medical community doesn't want to be bashed, then stop murdering and maiming so many millions. Maybe if they cut that figure down to 300,000 a year the basing would stop.

If you think that's bad, I know a chiropractor who uses the clicker.
Wisdom

Roslyn, NY

#4 Jun 30, 2014
And your post is relevant to the topic .... how?

Drugs bad, chiropractic good. Its so simple for ignorant chiropractors.
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Jul 1, 2014
I guess the loser 'wisdom' thinks 20 million people who were either murdered or maimed by recently banned drugs is no big deal. If you don't condemn, then you condone. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's not a good thing when over 20 million deaths and or grave injuries could have easily been prevented if only the drug companies weren't so greedy.
The good news is that their yachts are paid for.

Must repeat:

Since 1992, the FDA has pulled over 500 drugs off the market and out of the hands of MD's because these drugs either murdered or maimed over 20 million Americans--crippling our economy in dozens of ways, and devastating millions of families.
But the idiot wisdom, who is neither a chiropractor or MD, thanks the victims of these drugs for allowing themselves to be murdered or maimed for 'the sake of the whole.' These trusting patients didn't volunteer to be human experiments--it just happened out of their doctor's greed. So by the idiot wisdom's reasoning, the millions who were murdered or maimed by these drugs is justified. Well, at least the drug companies and the MD's now know what kills and maims people. Don't worry--more experiments are on the way.
Let's get back to the figure at hand. Do you have any idea what 20 million dead bodies look like? Have you ever seen old black and white WWII footage of the holocaust? This figure represents about 4 holocausts. The only thing missing are the smoke stacks and bulldozers.

Is this medical bashing? Yes, absolutely. If the medical community doesn't want to be bashed, then stop murdering and maiming so many millions. Maybe if they cut that figure down to 300,000 a year the basing would stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) 21 hr Jackrussell 150
News When You Should (And Shouldn't) See A Chiropractor (Dec '14) Jul 3 digiguy 12
News Life Lessons: Lower back pain Jul 1 daviscolons 3
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Jul 1 daviscolons 50
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Jun 15 Rene du Toit 148
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Jun 5 Cinzia 697
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Jun '15 Anonymous 10
More from around the web