Chronic Pain and Exercise

Chronic Pain and Exercise

Posted in the Back Pain Forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Chronic pain can make us depressed, short-tempered and frustrated. The worst part is, all too frequently, doctors don't realize chronic pain is a serious side effect of injury or disease. Dr Sender Deutsch discusses some results of chronic pain and what you can do to alleviate some of your suffering, in his new blog post. Read more here:

http://www.backandneck.ca/chronic-pain-and-ex...
Stephen

UK

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I must recommend the wolffgroup.com

I have suffered with migraines, sleeping, and back pain for years, but with their expertise I am at last beginning to see the light and my back and migraine problems are easing, and as a result I am sleeping much better. It turns out that my back ache was the source of my migraine troubles, so they have in effect killed two birds with one stone.

I cannot recommend them strongly enough. Their clinics are smart and modern and their staff always very professional and helpful.

www.wolffgroup.com
Stephen

UK

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Croydon Chiropractors www.wolffgroup.com
Toby

UK

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Thank you kamagraexpress.com

At last a fast and reliable web site for kosha Kamagra products.

Happy days

Since: Jan 13

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 31, 2013
BackandNeck wrote:
Chronic pain can make us depressed, short-tempered and frustrated. The worst part is, all too frequently, doctors don't realize chronic pain is a serious side effect of injury or disease. Dr Sender Deutsch discusses some results of chronic pain and what you can do to alleviate some of your suffering, in his new blog post. Read more here:
http://www.backandneck.ca/chronic-pain-and-ex...
here one more great post. These exercises are really helpful to everybody and no limit of age. Thanks for this information and sharing with us.

Deborah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Aug 23 Charlotte kat 149
Severe legg pain after lumbar microdiscetomy su... Aug 22 Mike 1
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Aug 21 Josie Moreno 175
What is the exact treatment of Back Pain ? Aug 17 mohitsharma 1
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Aug 17 Beccasyre82 698
News 5 Pain-Relieving Gadgets That May Actually Work (Sep '14) Aug 17 Raylin 4
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Aug 13 Jaydiaz212 151
More from around the web