Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain

Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain

There are 39 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

Carisoprodol, methocarbamol and diazepam are some of the drugs that come in the list of muscle relaxants for back pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 16, 2012
elmisery wrote:
does anyone know how well robaxin works? Have been on soma for about 6 month but doc wants me to try these...don't really wanna switch cause I never heard of them and somas work fine...
I am on Robaxin 750 and they are better thnt nothing ... but not a Watson 350 by a long shot ... seeking watsons from relible US source - anyone?
Steve

Florham Park, NJ

#35 Mar 16, 2012
If you or someone you love or perhaps even know is suffering from Chronic or Intermittent pain,you need to go to http://tinyurl.com/apainfree and find out what's going on with over-the-counter meds and prescription drugs. This is not a scare Tactic, it is in fact a life-saving Tactic.
Anonymous

Murcia, Spain

#37 Apr 3, 2012
A good (an natural) way to relax muscles and eliminate pain is Iplikator, the acupressure mat. I have been using it for years now, and it's really effective. It´s based on acupuncture, sort of a "fakir" bed, it´s a great tool.
http://www.dolorfree.com/en (or just google)
Nick

San Antonio, TX

#38 Apr 3, 2012
Stay away from muscle relaxers. They make the pain worse. Your body naturally tightens to protect itself. The muscle relaxers cause you body to go into panic mode and they fight each other for control and the pain becomes worse.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#39 Apr 3, 2012
I've heard botox shots at certain points on your back can really help, but you need them re-done every so often.

Umm... not sure what else? Meditation? Chiropractor? Shiatsu? Acupuncture?

Yes, my mother and I are hippies.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#44 Apr 15, 2012
Keep in mind,that many cases of back pain are really due to 'knee problems.'

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#45 Apr 15, 2012
im james im a medical attendant at trimed pharmacies, we have a big promotion going on in the pharmacy were offering lowest special price discount like you need for pain you might get interested just leave your email, so i will explain it one by one.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Apr 16, 2012
Fioricet, Esgic plus and Tramadol for 135$ for 180 pills. just leave me a message
Steve

Chicago, IL

#49 Jun 11, 2012
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Skelaxin) securetablets.com/order-skelaxin-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

“I love my wife ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Jun 11, 2012
Interesting, really it does nothing for me. I hoping they find a cure at my age 55 things are only getting worse.
me

United States

#52 Jul 31, 2012
I take soma and norco. I had the nerves burned in my neck and it helps but only for a short period. The last time I seen my doctor he wanted to take me off norco he said long term use will damage my liver however I can't function without the meds. I see his next month and I don't know what I'll do if he takes me off the meds. Sometimes norco and soma don't even help. He wanted to try Botox insurance refused to pay. Trigger injections did not work.
Bridget

Sharon, VT

#56 Mar 23, 2013
I have 500mg Robaxin if you're interested email me at [email protected]

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57 Mar 24, 2013
Pregablin.
sarah Palin

Aptos, CA

#58 Mar 25, 2013
brian.I am interested. Give sarah palin yr email and I will b in touch--sherri
BushMark

Sweden

#60 Apr 25, 2013
I have used Soma from RX-AIRSTOREPILLS.INFO for a few months now as needed for muscular back pain and back spasms. I've tried other muscle relaxers, but this is by far the best I've tried. I can't tell you how much this helps when my back starts acting up. And there's just enough drowsiness to let you sleep pain free, yet not too much if it's in the middle of the day. I highly recommend it.
Dion

Anonymous Proxy

#64 Sep 28, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Linette

UAE

#66 Oct 1, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
frustrated and in pain

East Palestine, OH

#67 Feb 14, 2014
elmisery wrote:
does anyone know how well robaxin works? Have been on soma for about 6 month but doc wants me to try these...don't really wanna switch cause I never heard of them and somas work fine...
I personally love my soma I wouldn't switch.
frustrated and in pain

East Palestine, OH

#68 Feb 14, 2014
STEPHMAR wrote:
Keep in mind,that many cases of back pain are really due to 'knee problems.'
Depression also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Scoliosis Treatment Offers Alternative to S... (Feb '08) Thu Patient healed 38
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Dec 8 Stand-Deliver 63
Clicking / Popping Neck after Atlas Adjustment Dec 2 Matthewa 1
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Nov 23 Bionicbartender 226
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Nov 10 Tina 706
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Nov '16 indict schumer 16
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Nov '16 2016 pain 4life 336
More from around the web