Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain

Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain

There are 39 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Muscle Relaxants for Back Pain. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

Carisoprodol, methocarbamol and diazepam are some of the drugs that come in the list of muscle relaxants for back pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretty tease

Newport, UK

#3 Sep 28, 2010
CharIie_White wrote:
diafiene works for me?
A good t*t wank.
Hello

Sweden

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Naproxen's gud for stiff spine u feel all loose while on it great stuff
Wheelbarrow

Netherlands

#5 Sep 28, 2010
CharIie_White wrote:
try deep heat or a relaxing massage also
One of those 'happy ending' massages?
Wheelbarrow

Wembley, UK

#6 Sep 28, 2010
I personally enjoy fcuking old men for relaxation, they have no teeth which makes my covert ops that much smoother, no pun intended.

Also on the odd occasion, I enjoy fisting hamsters for kicks n diggs FO SHO HOMEZ i iz nasty to rodents.

The occasional flash gangbang outside number 10 downing street is my last fav, but i roll so deep you fcukers aint got aflashing bang wang on mE!
frank

Thailand

#10 Feb 15, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Skelaxin) securedrugstock.com/order-skelaxin-online-en.... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

elmisery

“I want....”

Since: Feb 11

my account back PLEASE

#11 Feb 16, 2011
does anyone know how well robaxin works? Have been on soma for about 6 month but doc wants me to try these...don't really wanna switch cause I never heard of them and somas work fine...
stephen from tennesasee

Savannah, GA

#13 Apr 1, 2011
elmisery wrote:
does anyone know how well robaxin works? Have been on soma for about 6 month but doc wants me to try these...don't really wanna switch cause I never heard of them and somas work fine...
i think about the same. I wAS ON BOTH BUT THEY BOTH STOPPED WORKING AFTER TIME..
supersiamsports

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Apr 3, 2011
Muscelax (Carisoma)- 500 tabs - 175mg Carisoprodol/325mg Paracetamol B.L. Hua 47 GBP ($76)

Price includes shipping. supersiamsports at gmail dot com if anyone's interested. Can do smaller amounts also :)
brian p

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2011
Got plenty ofsomas and robaxi for sale. Leave your email. Vsn be shipped out quickly. 280 & 86 robaxins. All for 550.00 even. Just need money. They work great and I dont think they r narcotic. Leave your email. I can send pics. Just javing bad finacisl time. Can shiptmrr. No games, just need help.
brian p

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2011
Got 100.....

Since: Jun 11

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 18, 2011
brian p wrote:
Got 100.....
Brian Your email isn't working
NAMCAM

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Oct 5, 2011
Have any of you tried trigger point therapy to relieve chronic pain. It was the only thing that helped me. You'll also find some other suggestions on http://painreliefselfhelp.info/ways-to-reliev... .
Trish Wayne

Philippines

#24 Oct 6, 2011
There are people who would opt for medicines to experience relief faster but it will also help if you will include on daily management the use of natural options like exercise and [url=http://www.ergonomicchair .org/news/71/Pain-on-the-Brain %3A-How-Doctors-Will-Soon-Be-A ble-to-Measure-Your-Pain-Throu gh-Brain-Scans.html/]ergonomic chair[/url]

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#26 Oct 24, 2011
NAMCAM wrote:
Have any of you tried trigger point therapy to relieve chronic pain. It was the only thing that helped me. You'll also find some other suggestions on http://painreliefselfhelp.info/ways-to-reliev... .
I think triggerpoint helps but hasn't cured all of my back pain. I would recommend it for relief though.

Since: Oct 11

Flat Rock, MI

#27 Oct 24, 2011
broken , back. somessssss,350 hp.please help. legal
kazumi

West Chicago, IL

#28 Dec 3, 2011
Before taking in medications for any condition, it is best to consult a health care provider first. Although medications are proven effective in relieving the pain, it may put patients to a certain health risk. http://www.topix.com/forum/health/back-pain/T...
pittsburggirl

Indiana, PA

#30 Dec 5, 2011
elmisery wrote:
It works great for me, but I think soma is better.
Paley

Schaumburg, IL

#31 Dec 16, 2011
In the Emergency room, they used to give Demerol and Valium injections for back back. MyDoc swore by it - Demerol for the pain and Valium as a muscle relaxant.
It"s sad that people don't know how good Valium is as a mucle relaxant and just use it for getting high.
Purveyors of high-quality Valium (diazepam)- [email protected]

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 12, 2012
elmisery wrote:
So have you tried them? I use Robaxin and it works better than any other muscle relaxer I have tried. I know they also give it IV in the emergency room when needed. That's how I learned about it. Was having a severe muscle spasm in my neck to where I couldn't move it at all, but after the IV I had some fair motion in my neck. Let me know how it works for you compared to the soma.

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 12, 2012
interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Tue Pam 345
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Aug 9 Dollie 168
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Aug 8 Carmen 263
Nightly back spasms (tightness) can't sleep! (Jan '08) Aug 2 p2sing 87
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Jul 23 Eparks2 58
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Jul 23 Jerru 172
Tight back muscles Jul '17 Jackie 4
More from around the web