Depression More Pervasive Among Back ...

Depression More Pervasive Among Back Pain Sufferers, A Study By Spine-Health.Com Reveals

There are 3 comments on the Medical News Today story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Depression More Pervasive Among Back Pain Sufferers, A Study By Spine-Health.Com Reveals. In it, Medical News Today reports that:

“The fact that many people with chronic back pain also suffer from depression is no surprise”

Main Category: Depression News Article Date: 19 Jul 2007 - 1:00 PDT newsletters A study by Spine-health.com, the leading health information website for consumers with chronic pain and back pain, reveals that ... via Medical News Today

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical News Today.

Maxxy

Laval, Canada

#1 Jul 24, 2007
Ive done some research relating the topic and having back pain myself for long time i can understand how it feels, i have a blog all about back pain, so give it a visit if you get time..
http://back-pain-guide.blogspot.com/
John

Halifax, Canada

#2 Apr 14, 2008
You said a mouthful.My lower back is driving me insane and I am being treated for chronic depression.You can't have one without the other.
Jaron
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
awesome desktop healthsaver 14 hr Laura 2
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May 13 Chiropractor From... 120
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) May 12 Lambertj 334
News 'Sham' Acupuncture as Effective as the Real Thi... May 7 JamesPonce 3
Mattress advice please! May 4 MartinW186 3
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) May 1 Lori 153
recovery from l3l4 fusion had 10/27/15 Apr 30 rich64 3
More from around the web