Spinal adjustments right after birth

Spinal adjustments right after birth

There are 15 comments on the Sunday Mail story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Spinal adjustments right after birth. In it, Sunday Mail reports that:

CHIROPRACTORS are treating newborns on the first day they emerge from a "cramped uterus" - but doctors warn parents are risking damaging babies, and that there's no evidence of any benefit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunday Mail.

Wisdom

Great Neck, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Chiropractors get virtually NO actual clinical experience in examining, diagnosign or treating newborns ... which begs the question ........ how does anyone with half a brain think they are qualified to examine, diagnose or treat newborns.

I was a chiropractor. I saw first hand just how pathetic the actual clinical experience is for chiropractors.

Chiropractors have no business "adjusting" or otherwise, treating, newborns. No business whatsoever.

Then again, THERE IS NO VALID EVIDENCE THAT CHIROPRACTIC CARE IS BENEFICIAL FOR ANY PARTICULAR CONDITION.

Which again begs the question, why are chiropractors not held to the standards (evidenced based standards) that other professions are held to Why are they excused? Because they are chiropractors? Is is "understood" that chiropractors don't need legitimate evidence?

Chiropractic boards and chiropractors who engage in bizarre and unfounded treatments need to be investigated. Pronto.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Chiropractors get virtually NO actual clinical experience in examining, diagnosign or treating newborns ... which begs the question ........ how does anyone with half a brain think they are qualified to examine, diagnose or treat newborns.
I was a chiropractor. I saw first hand just how pathetic the actual clinical experience is for chiropractors.
Chiropractors have no business "adjusting" or otherwise, treating, newborns. No business whatsoever.
Then again, THERE IS NO VALID EVIDENCE THAT CHIROPRACTIC CARE IS BENEFICIAL FOR ANY PARTICULAR CONDITION.
Which again begs the question, why are chiropractors not held to the standards (evidenced based standards) that other professions are held to Why are they excused? Because they are chiropractors? Is is "understood" that chiropractors don't need legitimate evidence?
Chiropractic boards and chiropractors who engage in bizarre and unfounded treatments need to be investigated. Pronto.
Good insight from the fraud and liar, wisdom, who is not a chiropractor or MD and never held a license to practice.
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Sure...tap, tap on your newborns atlas as soon as they are delivered....all newborns, infants and children need continuous adjustment.....you know...to stay "healthy", free of subluxations and dis-ease....So... "gently" deliver that dynamic thrust when they are in the prone position with your miraculous Chiro thumbs....what BS., Really......as I always say: I could teach a monkey how to move a bone.....click, click..twist-twist, pound-pound. Get your tip jar ready....new graduates....just give "Doc" Washboy a call...he'll show you the ropes.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Cody wrote:
Sure...tap, tap on your newborns atlas as soon as they are delivered....all newborns, infants and children need continuous adjustment.....you know...to stay "healthy", free of subluxations and dis-ease....So... "gently" deliver that dynamic thrust when they are in the prone position with your miraculous Chiro thumbs....what BS., Really......as I always say: I could teach a monkey how to move a bone.....click, click..twist-twist, pound-pound. Get your tip jar ready....new graduates....just give "Doc" Washboy a call...he'll show you the ropes.
Excellent advice from the loser and liar cody who now says he makes $400 a month testifying against successful chiropractors--this after he said he made a fortune as a chiropractor.
Notice how this fraud, cody speaks against chiropractic. He claims he practiced chiropractic for over 30 years. If he thinks so little of it, and thinks it's quackery, and yet he practiced it all those years, that makes him the biggest fraud and con artist of all time. That means he consciously deceived all his patients every day. "I know I'm I fraud, but I think I'll practice anyway." There is no bigger fraud than cody. Imagine--not believing in anything you ever did yet still having the integrity of Madoff and treating patients--knowing you're conning them. And now, in a massive change of heart and morals, he decides to testify against chiropractic out of his high integrity. Cody is not just a jerk off, he's an asshole. Unbelievable.
That's what I've been saying all along about the ECCO shoe wearing rat, he's a fraud and he just admitted it himself.
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Struck another nerve there eh, "Doc".........nice language by the way....so polished and professional....so easy to push your buttons......knock, knock.
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Cody wrote:
Struck another nerve there eh, "Doc".........nice language by the way....so polished and professional....so easy to push your buttons......knock, knock.
Notice how the fraud cody doesn't deny what I wrote last post. So here it is again. Enjoy.

Excellent advice from the loser and liar cody who now says he makes $400 a month testifying against successful chiropractors--this after he said he made a fortune as a chiropractor.
Notice how this fraud, cody speaks against chiropractic. He claims he practiced chiropractic for over 30 years. If he thinks so little of it, and thinks it's quackery, and yet he practiced it all those years, that makes him the biggest fraud and con artist of all time. That means he consciously deceived all his patients every day. "I know I'm I fraud, but I think I'll practice anyway." There is no bigger fraud than cody. Imagine--not believing in anything you ever did yet still having the integrity of Madoff and treating patients--knowing you're conning them. And now, in a massive change of heart and morals, he decides to testify against chiropractic out of his high integrity. Cody is not just a jerk off, he's an asshole. Unbelievable.
That's what I've been saying all along about the ECCO shoe wearing rat, he's a fraud and he just admitted it himself.
Cody

Cranford, NJ

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Washington Chiro wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the fraud cody doesn't deny what I wrote last post. So here it is again. Enjoy.
Hey "Doc" you really are dense. I only treated musculoskeletal conditions when I practiced. Deep wound care waving a cold laser wand...not so much. All of my posts here are my opinions of all of the fraud that is rampant in Chiropractic...all the cons such as Maximized Living, Scientology, David Singer, Masters Circle and every other brainwashing Management group that uses scare tactics to get, hold and "maintain" their base in business. As well, I will ALWAYS dissuade any young person to go to Chiro "School" to waste their time and money to enter the field today for a myriad of reason....get it?....Chiropractic does NOT cure any major disease and I am not going to debate you or any other brainwashed fool here on the subluxation, kinked garden hose... BS hypothesis. For musculoskeletal conditions, yes...it has it's merits. I have even stated how I utilize SOT techniques for myself when the need arises.....So 'Doc" Washboy.....get your facts straight. I realize it's hard for you to absorb the truth.....at least be capable of reading. Don't even attempt to debate me....As I said...I have seen and done more before you were in high school and all of your infantile posts only reinforce your immaturity and ignorance/denial to have any meaningful debate...You are a major stunatz.......and yes....I still can teach anyone...even a monkey...how to move a bone. Fore......
Washington Chiro

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Doc" you really are dense. I only treated musculoskeletal conditions when I practiced. Deep wound care waving a cold laser wand...not so much. All of my posts here are my opinions of all of the fraud that is rampant in Chiropractic...all the cons such as Maximized Living, Scientology, David Singer, Masters Circle and every other brainwashing Management group that uses scare tactics to get, hold and "maintain" their base in business. As well, I will ALWAYS dissuade any young person to go to Chiro "School" to waste their time and money to enter the field today for a myriad of reason....get it?....Chiropractic does NOT cure any major disease and I am not going to debate you or any other brainwashed fool here on the subluxation, kinked garden hose... BS hypothesis. For musculoskeletal conditions, yes...it has it's merits. I have even stated how I utilize SOT techniques for myself when the need arises.....So 'Doc" Washboy.....get your facts straight. I realize it's hard for you to absorb the truth.....at least be capable of reading. Don't even attempt to debate me....As I said...I have seen and done more before you were in high school and all of your infantile posts only reinforce your immaturity and ignorance/denial to have any meaningful debate...You are a major stunatz.......and yes....I still can teach anyone...even a monkey...how to move a bone. Fore......
WOW! So defensive. Woweee are you defensive. Why are you so defensive? Hit a nerve, did I? Such anger from the fraud, cody.
Oh, ok. We all believe you were honest and didn't BILK insurance companies during the 'mercedes 80'. he he he We all believe you now rat against successful chiropractors out of your high moral integrity. See, that's what makes you so credible.
Have you considered anger management therapy? You can use it, you cowardly powerless little rat. Squeak! Squeak! In the meantime please enjoy my last post. Ciau!
Chirostudent

Kopervik, Norway

#9 Jul 21, 2012
I am a chiropractic student and through hard and demanding 5-year program + 1 year internship (in Norway) we are provided with more than enough scientific evidence to support what we are being taught holds good ground. Of course at the same time taught to be critical and do research to make sure what we are being taught is evidence based.

Chiropractic is one of the biggest health care professions in USA and countries all over the world. However, I now realize why there are only certain countries (like Norway) where Chiropratic is a primary health care profession. This is because the holistic view of chiropractors being able to treat asthma, cancer ect. are rarely seen in Norway, but believed by a larger minority which are are easily brought into light by media. Ugly stories covers the profession with more and more sceptism and sheds a dark shadow on its integrity, and more importantly being safe. This not only gives this profession a bad reputation, it sets us back in terms of social and primary health care integration.

I have no doubt in Chiropractic as a liable profession that offers help to people that fits within the scope of management plans we offer, which are mainly within mechanical disorders. And I urge everyone to aquire the introspective skill to be able look at the evidence and instead of bringing the profession down. This is more a message to chiropractors who believe in subluxation/misalignment 'disrupts' nerve flow and so forth. After 5 years of being taught anatomy, physiology, neurology, biomechanics ect tell me, how a subluxation/misalignemnt, if fixed may restore nerve flow and 'heal' a someone's f.ex: type I diabetes. If a chiropractor on this forum is going to answer me that question i want an answer so specific so we can talk on a deep neurological and biomechanical level. Because we have been studying (still are) science subjects so it should not be a very hard thing to do.

Having all that said, the patient need to come first, but its sad to read about how that seem to have been forgotten
Blue Ball Sufferer

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Chiro can't help with blue balls. What a scam.
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I have never heard of this. Very interesting. I wonder if portland chiropractors ( http://www.npclinic.org ) have tried this? Would be interesting to know if it actually has worked.
Annie King

North Hollywood, CA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
I know a chiropractor that works on pregnant women in Los Angeles. You can find him at http://www.activebodychirocare.com and set up a free consultation if you have questions about spinal adjustments for new borns.
Wisdom

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Gee I wonder if "annie" is pretending to be a chiropractor.

So, "annie", please tell us where you think you were trained in the care of newborns. Please also link us some credible evidence for "adjusting" newborns.

How about stop BSing the public? Hmmm?
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Gee I wonder if "annie" is pretending to be a chiropractor.
So, "annie", please tell us where you think you were trained in the care of newborns. Please also link us some credible evidence for "adjusting" newborns.
How about stop BSing the public? Hmmm?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA! Folks, folks, folks--look at what the liar, wisdom, said, "Gee, I wonder if annie is pretenting to be a chiropractor." This, coming from the fraud and liar, wisdom, who pretends to be (not making this up) a chiropractor, neurosurgeon, neurophysiologist, plus brags he has fifteen, yes FIFTEEN other assorted doctorates. See, he's a liar, but not a very good one. He forgets his own lies! He forgot one week he said he was 'head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital. Then the next week he's head of 'critial care at a famous NY hospital. Yet another week he claimed he was the head of a famous NY cancer hospital. The list goes on. And now he dispenses 'expert' advice. he he he Let's not forget just last week wisdom 'rejoiced' when he learned a chiropractor died of a stroke. This is the same creep, wisdom, who bangs the self righteous bible.
How pathetic. How delusional.
Kristofer

Europe

#17 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lumbar Matrix(TM) Scan From SpineMatrix(R) Revo... (Jun '09) 21 hr DrKarlStalin 7
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Fri Toribird 39
The 10 Minute Back Pain Cure Jul 23 ZoneTherapy 1
L3-S1 lumbar fusion pain please help Jul 22 Flamike13 2
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Jul 18 JPerry 174
Lower Back Pain Jul 17 Flamike13 4
News Exercises for Back Pain (Dec '14) Jul 10 daviscolons 5
More from around the web