Chiropractic medicine growing

Chiropractic medicine growing

There are 2 comments on the Altoona Mirror story from Mar 29, 2014, titled Chiropractic medicine growing. In it, Altoona Mirror reports that:

The demand for chiropractors is expected to grow faster than any other occupation in the coming years, according to the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2014
Nothing could be further from the truth. I was a chiropractor. Because the field is filled with charlatans, bizarre claims made by chiropractors, and falling reimbursements, I and many many other have left the field.

Chiropractic education is pathetic, the clinical experience is a joke. The chiropractic student loan default rate is sky high. And chiropractic schools and associations continue to promote bizarre and unfounded treatments.

Here's a quote from a chiropractor in the above article ......""The difference is health,'' he said. "Medical doctors can't do anything if you're healthy.''

Enuf said.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Mar 30, 2014
The fraud wisdom failed in practice as a chiropractor and now plays make-believe, like a kid, telling everyone he's an MD head of neurosurgery at a famous NY hospital. Give me a break. Liars like wisdom are hysterical.
From where I'm sitting, chiropractic is thriving--big time. I own and operate a very successful cash practice and make well into six figures, net, each year. Well into six figures. And there are other chiropractors, just blocks from me, who make over a million a year.
I can't help it if wisdom is a failure and liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) 1 hr LauraSHerr 13
Has anyone had a successful spine fusion? Sun PGOELTZ 2
Nightly back spasms (tightness) can't sleep! (Jan '08) Sun StupidCandida 83
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Nov 25 Naomi1023 184
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Nov 25 heidis 42
Has anyone tried this back brace? Nov 23 Pain in OC 1
Dimple area tender pain unbearable Nov 18 onemarilynfan 1
More from around the web