Brentwood Chiropractor Offers Adjustments as an Answer to Allergies

Jun 9, 2013 Full story: GlobeNewswire

Although most people think of back pain or headaches when they think of chiropractors, Dr. Quinn W. Uzelman of Premier Family Chiropractic says he has successfully helped many patients find relief from their allergies through chiropractic care.

Full Story
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Another quack chiropractor claiming he can help/cure allergies with his magical "adjustments".

Beyond bizarre.

Just a thought .... how about a little evidence before you chiropractors continue to make your bizarre claims?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
Another quack chiropractor claiming he can help/cure allergies with his magical "adjustments".
Beyond bizarre.
Just a thought .... how about a little evidence before you chiropractors continue to make your bizarre claims?
Yet more seething jealousy of successful chiropractors. If jealousy were a mental illness punishable by confinement in a ward, wisdom would be a lifer.
Fact: wisdom failed in practice and cannot accept that others, a lot of others, could succeed and actually help people with their skill.
Fact: wisdom has no skill. Oh, and he's not an MD either--but he is a liar.
Fact: wisdom, by his own admission, trolled for new patients with the promise of NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony. Could that be, just maybe, why he's no longer in practice? Just asking.
Side note: Addvertising NOOPE is purposely swindling insurance companies. Swindling insurance companies has never been legal. In effect, the swindler is saying, "Come to my office to get treated. Yes, yes, I know your deductable is high, but no worries. I'll inflate my bill, perform unnecessary tests and schedule you for months of care. Don't worry--we'll eat up that deductable in no time! Yes, yes, come in. I won't bill you a penny!"
Fact: once again, wisdom said NOOPE was legal. And he's offering even MORE advice. Really? Really????? Now tell us all how you're an expert. Yeah, tell us all about chiropractic technique? Is it as credible as your legal advice?
I wish I knew his real name. I'd turn that swindler into the authorities in a heartbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 9 hr Chiropractor From... 227
Treating psoriasis Oct 21 Lina001 2
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Oct 20 patticulpeppee 145
Improve Your Sex Life by Visiting Your Family C... Oct 19 beatlesinthebog 9
Foot pain and benefits of using footrest (Apr '13) Oct 17 maryjaneprincton 2
dhc for sale (Apr '12) Oct 13 val dude 4
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct 12 Chiropractor From... 11

Back Pain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE