Reduce lower back pain with the right...

Reduce lower back pain with the right back exercises

There are 2 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Sep 28, 2013, titled Reduce lower back pain with the right back exercises. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

Around four out of five people experience back pain during their lifetime, and many people suffer chronic pain that lowers their quality of life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

Autisto

Easley, SC

#1 Sep 28, 2013
HA yea right. The only ones that will benefit from these back exercises are massage therapists, big pharma, and doctors after the person's back pain gets worse. Back pain is CAUSED by back muscles. You need to stretch them out to ease the pressure on your nerves, not strengthen them. I know because I suffered with back pain and every pain you can image. You only get rid of back pain, neck pain, headaches, etc. by fixing your posture. You fix your posture by strengthening weak muscles in your "core", outlined in this ebook: http://www.amazon.com/Eliminating-Pain-Better...
Rory K

Galway, Ireland

#2 Oct 24, 2013
As well as back exercises like these simple exercise like walking can be very beneficial.
It is important also to monitor back pain and if it persists contact a chiropractor.
The exercises in this article can be used as a preventative measure also.

Rory K
http://backhealers.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 10 Minute Back Pain Cure Jul 23 ZoneTherapy 1
L3-S1 lumbar fusion pain please help Jul 22 Flamike13 2
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Jul 18 JPerry 174
Lower Back Pain Jul 17 Flamike13 4
News Exercises for Back Pain (Dec '14) Jul 10 daviscolons 5
News Milestone Jul 10 Nothing new 1
News Wearing high heels can cause long-term damage (Aug '13) Jul 7 larawarnick 2
More from around the web