Get Chiropractic Regular Visit in $37 at Fairway Chiropractic Centre

Aug 15, 2013 Full story: I-Newswire.com

Kithener August 15, 2013 - In today's world, visiting any professional chiropractor is not as easy as it looks.

Full Story
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2013
" We also provide non-medicated ... treatment ..."

Gee really? Is it news that chiropractors would be thrown in jail if they "practice medicine" by attempting to prescribe?

"Our clinic does not pressure patients into long term treatment contracts,....

But many many chiropractors across this country do try to scam/pressure innocent patients into long term care/contracts.

The chiropractic enterprise needs to be investigated, not only for these unscrupulous business practices but for the unfounded and bizarre "treatments" they use. i.e. activator, nucca, gonstead, sot to name a few.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
" We also provide non-medicated ... treatment ..."
Gee really? Is it news that chiropractors would be thrown in jail if they "practice medicine" by attempting to prescribe?
"Our clinic does not pressure patients into long term treatment contracts,....
But many many chiropractors across this country do try to scam/pressure innocent patients into long term care/contracts.
The chiropractic enterprise needs to be investigated, not only for these unscrupulous business practices but for the unfounded and bizarre "treatments" they use. i.e. activator, nucca, gonstead, sot to name a few.
Show me a successful chiropractor and I'll show you a jealous rant by wisdom.
Wisdom ripped off plenty of insurance companies before he was caught.(Advertising NOOPE--No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony.
Now he doesn't practice. Gosh, I wonder why?
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Another chiropractor here to defend the indefensible.

Like I said, "successful" in the chiropractic world means pressuring innocent and unsuspecting people long term contracts.

Indeed, I was a chiropractor. Now practicing critical care medicine. It is my duty to expose the rampant fraud in chiropractic.

Too bad you chiroquackers can't refute any of the facts as I've laid them out. Typical.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Shoe me a successful chiropractor and I'll show you the fraud, wisdom, whose only defense is name calling--i.e. quack, idiot, moron, dumbasss, and, oh yeah, he mentions baby diapers often. Real often. Very often. Very creepy. You do the math.
Jimbo

Calera, AL

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Why dont you go cure some cancer big shot? Just take away the nerve interference. Just like a unkinked water hose. Nothing to it!Now whats creepy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Modality for Pain Reduction 14 hr britt05 1
Lower back pain and depression may be genetic: ... 22 hr drtchiro 1
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Mon meems 170
Secrest Family Chiropractic Reports Success Wit... Feb 26 Chiropractor From... 9
Chiropractor likes small-town setting for practice Feb 25 Chiropractor From... 6
Chronic upper back pain! (Jul '13) Feb 25 mbprabhu 6
dhc 60mg Feb 23 pete 1
More from around the web