$30 For Exam, Consult, MRI Evaluation & 45-Min Spinal Decompression From Dr. Michael Yablansky

Nov 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

If you are in pain, leave it at Dr. Michael Yablansky's office in Plainview. With more than 20 years in practice, he and his staff at Advanced Spinal and Chiropractic Care have worked successfully to help patients suffering from various ailments.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Another chiropractor claiming to treat asthma? Explain to me how a chiropractor, who has virtually NO training with asthmatic patients and has exactly NO evidenced based "chiropractic" "treatments" for asthmatics, makes the claim that he is qualified to do just that?

Exactly how much training do chiropractors get in performing even basic things like pulmonary function tests?

I'll answer that ...... NONE!

Enough is enough!
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Wisdom wrote:
Another chiropractor claiming to treat asthma? Explain to me how a chiropractor, who has virtually NO training with asthmatic patients and has exactly NO evidenced based "chiropractic" "treatments" for asthmatics, makes the claim that he is qualified to do just that?
Exactly how much training do chiropractors get in performing even basic things like pulmonary function tests?
I'll answer that ...... NONE!
Enough is enough!
ha ha ha Hey, what's wrong, loser? Frustrated you can't advertise NOOPE anymore? he he he he
Wisdom said he was a 'successful' chiropractor during the "Mercedes 80's" and trolled for patients by advertising NO Out Of Pocket Expenses--VERY illegal. But (get this) wisdom said it WAS legal to advertise NOOPE. Uh, no it wasn't, dope.
Begs the question: how did wisdom stay out of jail or avoid getting caught advertising NOOPE? I have to give him credit for being a sneaky con. If I were wisdom (glad I ain't!) I'd be giving advice to others about chiropractic.--see, cons and hypocrites, like wisdom, know best.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

There's an updated version of the activator clicker that just came out. Did you buy it mr. chiropractor?

By the way, mr. chiropractor ... not that you were alive at the time ... but accepting what insurance paid was acceptable practice for many many thousands of chiropractors back in the 80's.(and still goes on today in thousands of chiropractic offices, by the way). It was considered a "generous" thing to do by many chiropractors. It relieved the patient from the burden of high out of pocket fees and allowed them to get the necessary "activator" (ha ha ha ) care.

Listen, they were your leaders. Those NOOPE chiropractors went on to become leaders in your field. Many are state and local presidents of chiropractic associations.

They are your colleagues. NOT mine. So .... stop with your lying and get on with your life.
I
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Matter of fact .... I wonder how this chiroquack in the above article goes from a "$30" initial comprehensive fee to the actual billing of insurance companies?

Is it a bait and switch scheme? You know, bait and switch schemes have been staples of chiropractic advertising. The old (and new) "spinal screenings".

Ever hear of them mr. chiropractor? And why aren't you out with your colleagues doing them right now at your local farmers market? As you know, "thousands are suffering needlessly".
Wisdom failed in practice

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Wisdom just lied--as always. NOOPE was never legal. Anyone who advertised NOOPE at any time is a criminal--and if they weren't caught it was too bad.
ha ha ha Hey, what's wrong, loser? Frustrated you can't advertise NOOPE anymore? he he he he
Wisdom said he was a 'successful' chiropractor during the "Mercedes 80's" and trolled for patients by advertising NO Out Of Pocket Expenses--VERY illegal. But (get this) wisdom said it WAS legal to advertise NOOPE. Uh, no it wasn't, dope.
Begs the question: how did wisdom stay out of jail or avoid getting caught advertising NOOPE? I have to give him credit for being a sneaky con. If I were wisdom (glad I ain't!) I'd be giving advice to others about chiropractic.--see, cons and hypocrites, like wisdom, know best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Back Pain Discussions

Search the Back Pain Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) 1 hr John hall 138
Is surgery better in treating a slipped disk? (Nov '06) Mon Robinwilliams 78
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Apr 17 Chiropractor From Chicago 28
Rebuilding Hope for Diabetic Neuropathy Sufferers (Mar '07) Apr 16 Sopranokds 13
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Apr 16 2Risky4Me 128
lumbar fusion or artificial disc replacement? (Jul '13) Apr 13 Janene 5
Ft. Worth Chiropractor Uses Atlas Orthogonal Ad... (Jun '12) Apr 13 Chiropractor From Chicago 13
•••
•••
•••
•••