Chiropractic Care Benefits Entire Fam...

Chiropractic Care Benefits Entire Family, Says Castle Rock Chiropractor

There are 4 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Dec 1, 2013, titled Chiropractic Care Benefits Entire Family, Says Castle Rock Chiropractor. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Castle Rock chiropractor Dr. Chris Steiner is raising awareness about the benefits of chiropractic care for whole body health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2013
Says chiropractor "Dr. Steiner. "ADD and ADHD symptoms may also be linked to nervous system imbalances. Rather than subjecting children to a constant stream of different drugs, children may benefit greatly from chiropractic adjustments."

ADD? ADHD?

What an ignorant quack.

Despite the fact that there is NO evidence that any chiropractic "treatment" can help these conditions, chiropractors get absolutely NO training in patients/children with ADD or ADHD.

Enough already. These quacks belong in jail for scamming and exploiting these innocent people.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Dec 2, 2013
Funny, the tool, wisdom, said when he had a chiropractic practice (so he says) he used 'general manipulation' and no specific chiropractic technique. The tool then went on to say he performed over 100,000 adjustments while he was in practice. He then said all chiropractors are quacks. Furthermore, he never said if any of his patients, you know, the ones who were on the receiving end of his 100,000 adjustments or manipulations, ever improved. According to the tool, no one improves with chiropractic. Therefore you can deduce that the tool is not only a hypocrite, but a crook--since in his mind he knew for a fact he was cheating his patients by scamming them, but still collected insurance money anyway, citing, "I did very well financially as a chiropractor." Is wisdomm a tool? Answer. Yes.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2013
I guess we have here another chiropractor who thinks he can cure ADD/ADHD.

Please enlighten us mr. chiropractor, where do YOU think you were trained in these disorders?

While I performed more than 100,000 spinal manipulations, I NEVER made bizarre claims that I could treat disorders like ADD and ADHD.

I moved on from chiropractic into critical care medicine, in part because of quacks like you.

Get over it.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Dec 2, 2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH HA HA HA HA! The tool wisdom is ever so delusional. Make no mistake, he's no 'critical care' doc. That said....

Funny, the tool, wisdom, said when he had a chiropractic practice (so he says) he used 'general manipulation' and no specific chiropractic technique. The tool then went on to say he performed over 100,000 adjustments while he was in practice. He then said all chiropractors are quacks. Furthermore, he never said if any of his patients, you know, the ones who were on the receiving end of his 100,000 adjustments or manipulations, ever improved. According to the tool, no one improves with chiropractic. Therefore you can deduce that the tool is not only a hypocrite, but a crook--since in his mind he knew for a fact he was cheating his patients by scamming them, but still collected insurance money anyway, citing, "I did very well financially as a chiropractor." Is wisdomm a tool? Answer. Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Thu Keith E 158
Back Pain Problems Solve Sep 27 june 1
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Sep 26 Trapt 335
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Sep 23 Atlgared 210
Back pain...? Sep 21 clairedavas 1
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Sep 18 Perez 162
Is pillow will decrease my upper back pain and ... Sep 12 SamiHemlet 3
More from around the web