How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adj...

How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works

There are 96 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 13, 2009, titled How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Almost everyone knows what a chiropractor is. Images of lying on a table, being told to take a deep breath, maybe twisting your body and then the anticipated "back cracking" come to mind for most people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#85 May 4, 2014
You say you want a repeat? No problem. My pleasure. Enjoy!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Wisdom is now posting as 'cracker jack'. Same exact place in NY. What are the odds? he he he
Is there ever any end to her fraud and lies? Just asking.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#86 May 4, 2014
"atlas orthogonal" .... more "evidenced based" chiropractic.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh wait, there is NO evidence to support using this bizarre "chiropractic treatment".

And this clown chiropractor from IL will continue to proclaim that chiropractic really is not filled with quackery.

ha ha ha

Buffalo Grove, IL

#87 May 4, 2014
Gotta repeat the repeat. You are so very welcome. Enjoy!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Wisdom is now posting as 'cracker jack'. Same exact place in NY. What are the odds? he he he
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#88 May 4, 2014
120 years ago the founder of chiropractic told people he could cure them with HIO (tweaking the top vertebra).....

Now, chiropractors continue to claim they can cure illness with "atlas orthogonal" (tweaking the top vertebrae).

Yup, chiropractic mov'n forward.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#89 May 5, 2014
Gotta repeat.
But first, the imbecile wisdom, who says she's a chiropractor, cannot remember where she went to school. She cannot name the school. Hey, she says she practiced chiropractic for 20 years. Even bilked insurance companies since in her mind she was practicing quackery and billed insurance companies anyway. And now she can't remember where she went to chiropractic school? Oh my! I've heard of severe amnesia, but this is a little over the top, wouldn't you say? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH HA. Could it be that she's been lying to us all the time? Could it be she is NOT and never has been a chiropractor? Wisdom lie? What a shock! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#90 May 5, 2014
ha ha ha you still defending "ao"? ha ha ha

Buffalo Grove, IL

#91 May 6, 2014
You say you want me to repeat? My pleasure. Enjoy!

The imbecile (wisdom--as if you didn't know) is avoiding the question: Where did you go to chiropractic school?

You think someone would be able to remember something like that.

Thus....

Gotta repeat.
But first, the imbecile wisdom, who says she's a chiropractor, cannot remember where she went to school. She cannot name the school. Hey, she says she practiced chiropractic for 20 years. Even bilked insurance companies, since in her mind she was practicing quackery and billed insurance companies anyway. And now she can't remember where she went to chiropractic school? Oh my! I've heard of severe amnesia, but this is a little over the top, wouldn't you say? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH HA. Could it be that she's been lying to us all the time? Could it be she is NOT and never has been a chiropractor? Wisdom lie? What a shock! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#92 May 6, 2014

Buffalo Grove, IL

#93 May 6, 2014
Don't listen to the fraud wisdom. It turns out she was never a chiropractor. Can't name the school where she went? And makes excuses why she can't answer. I can think of a good one--maybe, just maybe she ISN'T a chiropractor? Proving once and for all wisdom is and always has been a fraud and liar.
Thus a repeat. Oh, you are so, so, very welcome!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! See? The fraud wisdom will not divulge where she went to chiro school....and, as predicted, tried to deflect the question. I can't let that happen---thus, as promised, a repeat. You are so very welcome. Enjoy!

Hey, but she does answer to 'loser.' he he
In my original post I said, "Yeah, you,loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?" And she did reply. Even though she didn't cough up the name of the school, I got to give her credit for acknowledging she's a loser. So very owned! he he he

Here's the repeat.

he he he
Hey everyone--watch this.
Hey wisdom. Yeah, you, loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?

Now don't hold your breath. The imbecile will never answer. Why? Oh, so simple.
See, the idiot said she practiced chirorpactic for 20 years. Twenty years! In all her posts here she said not one chiropractic technique is good for anything.
Next lying breath of hers she said she did 'very well' in practice during the "mercedes 80's" when it was easy to steal from insurance companies.
Ok, so which dx codes did she use if she thought everything she did was quackery? Don't tell me that she's also a hypocrite on top of being a liar! NAW! Say it isn't so! ha ha ha ha
Oh, oh, I see. It's like this: When insurance paid well, chiropractic worked. When insurance dried up, it's quackery. See how that works?
Back to my first question: Hey wisdom. Yeah, you,loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?
She will never answer. Liars have to cover their tracks and hide like cockroaches.
Oh, but wait for her "deflecting" answer--hoping that I won't ask again, and again. Don't worry, I will. Hundreds of times.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#94 May 7, 2014

One of chiropractic's "modern" treatments. ha ha

Buffalo Grove, IL

#95 May 9, 2014
Needs to be said again.

Oh, enjoy.

Don't listen to the fraud wisdom. It turns out she was never a chiropractor. Can't name the school where she went? And makes excuses why she can't answer. I can think of a good one--maybe, just maybe she ISN'T a chiropractor? Proving once and for all wisdom is and always has been a fraud and liar.
Thus a repeat. Oh, you are so, so, very welcome!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! See? The fraud wisdom will not divulge where she went to chiro school....and, as predicted, tried to deflect the question. I can't let that happen---thus, as promised, a repeat. You are so very welcome. Enjoy!

Hey, but she does answer to 'loser.' he he
In my original post I said, "Yeah, you,loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?" And she did reply. Even though she didn't cough up the name of the school, I got to give her credit for acknowledging she's a loser. So very owned! he he he

Here's the repeat.

he he he
Hey everyone--watch this.
Hey wisdom. Yeah, you, loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?

Now don't hold your breath. The imbecile will never answer. Why? Oh, so simple.
See, the idiot said she practiced chirorpactic for 20 years. Twenty years! In all her posts here she said not one chiropractic technique is good for anything.
Next lying breath of hers she said she did 'very well' in practice during the "mercedes 80's" when it was easy to steal from insurance companies.
Ok, so which dx codes did she use if she thought everything she did was quackery? Don't tell me that she's also a hypocrite on top of being a liar! NAW! Say it isn't so! ha ha ha ha
Oh, oh, I see. It's like this: When insurance paid well, chiropractic worked. When insurance dried up, it's quackery. See how that works?
Back to my first question: Hey wisdom. Yeah, you,loser. Which chiropractic school did you graduate from?
She will never answer. Liars have to cover their tracks and hide like cockroaches.
Oh, but wait for her "deflecting" answer--hoping that I won't ask again, and again. Don't worry, I will. Hundreds of times.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#96 May 12, 2014
yup, "ao" a fine a of chiropractic moving into the 16th century.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#97 May 12, 2014
The fraud wisdom still cannot remember where she went to chiropractic school. I've heard of bad memories, but this! Thus, she is not a chiropractor. Thus, no credibility. Thus, no credentials. But a fraud and liar? Oh yes.
rrr

United States

#99 Feb 5, 2015
Successful Chiropractor wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Too, too funny. The jackass wisdom said, "As a former chiropractor....." He means, "As a FAILED chiropractor...."
Folks, wisdom shuttered his doors in less than 3 months after they opened. He said so himself. Speaks volumes about his 'expert' status. he he he
Is this a child writing these comments? I find it hard to believe a professional would respond this way.
Artiewhitefox

Cazadero, CA

#100 Feb 6, 2015
Wisdom wrote:
"atlas orthogonal" .... more "evidenced based" chiropractic.
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Oh wait, there is NO evidence to support using this bizarre "chiropractic treatment".
And this clown chiropractor from IL will continue to proclaim that chiropractic really is not filled with quackery.
ha ha ha
It is real. Don't you Know of Montel Williams and the benefits he obtained from an atlas orthogonal adjustment?
Haoleman

United States

#102 Mar 2, 2017
Having had success with conventional chiropractic, from what I have seen of this machine with a probe that let's out a tiny thunk and thst is supposed to make the rest of the spine align? Total quackery! I had a girlfriend who has been going to one of these Atlas Orthogonal chiropractors for 18 years now and having to make a 3 hour one way trip to St Petersburg Fl. The problem is in that time, there has been no improvement. She still has to go every week or two. She has been brainwashed well and refuses to look at alternatives claiming a conventional chiropractor made it worse years ago. They have gotten rich over her treatment, always making excuses as to why she isn't holding and convincing her that no other forms of treatment will work. I do not believe that a slight soundwave can move a vertebrae and since the atlas isn't connected like the rest of the vertibrae and is free floating, even if it is moved, nothing will make it stay there as its free floating. This is a scam to the max!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) Nov 16 JScott28 13
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Nov 4 Tvarges 349
spinal fusion complications (Jan '07) Nov 3 Sherpa151 716
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Oct 31 hope to help 61
Mattress advice please! (Mar '16) Oct 30 mrdreamy22 4
Know your back pain Oct 26 kplonas 1
Has anyone had a successful spine fusion? (Nov '15) Oct '17 Hospicern 4
More from around the web