How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adj...

How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works

There are 96 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 13, 2009, titled How atlas orthogonal chiropractic adjustment works. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Almost everyone knows what a chiropractor is. Images of lying on a table, being told to take a deep breath, maybe twisting your body and then the anticipated "back cracking" come to mind for most people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#65 May 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The Atlas machine is pure garbage. 100% trash. Fake. Fraudulent. Expensive. Doesn't work even in the slightest.
Have you heard of the burden up proof? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I cannot find one science journal not affiliated with chiropractic showing that Atlas does ANYTHING. Please prove me wrong. It will make me feel better for the $??? I spent on using that "slightly thunking probe." Please help me get over the anger of the wasted money with some LEGITIMATE proof this thing has passed a peer reviewed non-chiropractic biased study. Thanks Jose
Yet another unsuccessful, jealous bellyacher.
Is there a reason you're blaming your lack of skill and success on a machine? That is the ultimate in losing. It's pathetic enough blaming a person for your failures. You've taken it one step further--you're blaming a machine! It's too pitiful to laugh.
And why did he buy this 'machine' in the first place? Did he NOT do ANY research before spending his money? The truth is--he thought it would work--both to help people AND make money. Since he didn't make money he's now playing the blame card.
I'll bet "John" would be singing a different tune if he were making money. But, if it makes him feel better lashing out against a machine--so be it. At least he's harmless.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#66 May 7, 2013
John, "garbage" is an understatement. It's pure quackery and the chiropractors who scam people with that machine should be thrown in jail.

Chiropractors never needed any "proof" or evidence before making outrageous claims. think, "activator", network" "nucca" and "gonstead", among hundreds of other chiropractic "treatments".
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#67 May 7, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
John, "garbage" is an understatement. It's pure quackery and the chiropractors who scam people with that machine should be thrown in jail.
Chiropractors never needed any "proof" or evidence before making outrageous claims. think, "activator", network" "nucca" and "gonstead", among hundreds of other chiropractic "treatments".
Sage advice from the above loser who admitted he failed in practice. Take it for what his opinion is worth--zero.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#68 May 8, 2013
"Take it for what his opinion is worth--zero."

Except for the little fact that you respond to my every post .... not with factual rebuttal ..... but with ad hominem attacks.

As a former chiropractor, it is my duty to expose your quackery.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#69 May 8, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
"Take it for what his opinion is worth--zero."
Except for the little fact that you respond to my every post .... not with factual rebuttal ..... but with ad hominem attacks.
As a former chiropractor, it is my duty to expose your quackery.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Too, too funny. The jackass wisdom said, "As a former chiropractor....." He means, "As a FAILED chiropractor...."
Folks, wisdom shuttered his doors in less than 3 months after they opened. He said so himself. Speaks volumes about his 'expert' status. he he he
Kevin

Orlando, FL

#70 May 9, 2013
chirodoc wrote:
"bad techniques/good techniques".
"good plumbers/bad plumbers".
You "stright" chiropractors give the rest of us chiropractors a bad name. And we certsainly don't need that.
Like mr. wisdom says, there's no evidence that those techniques are good for anything. grostic, nucca and all the other techniques that claim slight pressure on atlas or axis or any other part of the spine can "fix" misalignments are not based on any valid evidence.
artie, if you have valid evidecne that your "grostic" technique is good for any particular condition, I'd like to see it. Until then, stop ripping people off with you sham treatments.
I do believe that chiropractic care can work and help people heal, but I found that it isn't as effective as when you pair it with other treatment. My chiropractor and I found stretches on this site ( www.lowerrightbackpainhq.net ) and when I did them every day and saw her on a regular basis, I was able to notice a lot of improvement.

I also have Crohn's disease which I think is part of the culprit.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#71 May 9, 2013
Successful Chirorpactor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#72 May 9, 2013
Wisdom failed in practice. That's his 'expert' credential.
flyswatter

Dallas, TX

#73 Oct 8, 2013
If you want information on Los Angeles spinal adjustments then try going to http://activebodychirocare.com/about-us.html . There is a lot of information on chiropractic care on the website.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#74 Oct 9, 2013
ha ha ha I went to the site, the chiropractor claims ..... "We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques."

As opposed to those chiropractors who don't?

Since NO chiropractic technique has any valid evidence to support its use for any specific condition..... That claim is so chiropractically STUPID.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#75 Oct 9, 2013
In an earlier post, long ago, wisdom said HE used to use the activator for the years he practiced. Now, since he no longer has a license--well, you know the rest.
Sam

Hinckley, UK

#76 May 1, 2014
Being rude to people doesn't prove your point, you know. Successful Chiropractor there's no need to be so rudely defensive if you believe you're right.

Since: May 14

Kolkata, India

#77 May 1, 2014
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that emphasizes diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
cracker jack

Hauppauge, NY

#78 May 1, 2014
Sam, if the chiropractor had any evidence to support his claims, he would have posted the evidence a long time ago. He has not.
cracker jack

Hauppauge, NY

#79 May 1, 2014
Pain, which mask disorders do you think the activator prevents? Please link us your research.

Activator is used by most chiropractors, including the gal I went to. Didn't help me .
cracker jack

Hauppauge, NY

#80 May 1, 2014
Sorry "msk" disorders.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#81 May 2, 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Wisdom is now posting as 'cracker jack'. Same exact place in NY. What are the odds? he he he
Is there ever any end to her fraud and lies? Just asking.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#82 May 2, 2014
"atlas orthogonal" ... the very definition of quackery.

The chicago chiropractor, another sorry ass, uneducated quack, too stupid to realize how ridiculous this chiropractic "treatment" is.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#83 May 2, 2014
You want me to repeat? Why didn't you say so. My pleasure!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Wisdom is now posting as 'cracker jack'. Same exact place in NY. What are the odds? he he he
Is there ever any end to her fraud and lies? Just asking.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#84 May 3, 2014
"Is there ever any end to her fraud and lies? "

This coming from an ignorant chiropractor who previously posted under the name of "aerial".

Indeed, he's a chiropractor. So trustworthy ... he he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Back Pain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinal cord stimulator removal (Apr '11) Aug 18 Hospicern 264
spinal fusion after effects (Mar '08) Aug 15 Pam 345
loose screws after spinal fusion (Jul '10) Aug 9 Dollie 168
Nightly back spasms (tightness) can't sleep! (Jan '08) Aug 2 p2sing 87
need help - ribs out of place - lots of pain (Nov '08) Jul 23 Eparks2 58
Spinal fusion 6months post op. Pressure feelin... (Dec '07) Jul 23 Jerru 172
Tight back muscles Jul '17 Jackie 4
More from around the web